Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flaps has had a very busy morning loading up more on to vinted!
Imagine being the wife of a reality superstar and having to flog a pair of trousers on Vinted for £8! I see she’s put the Balenciaga trainers back on that she got gifted for Fred as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gifted ugly shoes back on🤣And £65 for that ugly beige jacket 🤣🤣Size 4 👀👀Wtf as if a grown arse woman is a size 4👀Also how wrinkled are those awful trousers.
IMG_9384.png
IMG_9383.jpeg
IMG_9385.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So she's basically saying do my job for me, give me ideas as I'm a useless beard

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks dreadful in all that begged/scrounged clobber , and - worst- now trying to sell it to make money 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks dreadful in all that begged/scrounged clobber , and - worst- now trying to sell it to make money 😡
Size 4 shows how emaciated she really is and they are baggy on her eeeeek

ALso her look at me sitting in just a t shirt because I can heat my shed all day because I'm rich lol, anyone else sitting in just a t shirt? I'm in 3 layers but then again I work so cant afford heating lol

Gifted ugly shoes back on🤣And £65 for that ugly beige jacket 🤣🤣Size 4 👀👀Wtf as if a grown arse woman is a size 4👀Also how wrinkled are those awful trousers.View attachment 2728601View attachment 2728602View attachment 2728609
£65 for the blazer which she doesn’t know the make. It’s also marked as one size but she reckons it’s size 8-10. £65? I’d want designer for that!

Also why does she model with crap in the background? My pics are items on hanger but a light background. It isn’t difficult

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A decent influencer uses a clean, uncluttered neutral space when they are doing try ons and they iron what they’re trying to flog. Yet another reason, she’s failed miserably at her chosen profession. Yes she might manage to grift holidays but what good are they when you’re unemployed and your husband spends any money he gets on himself?

• Heart
She really does the bare minimum selling stuff as in she just shows it, god knows how she packages stuff up, plastic bag???

• Haha
See gok Wan advertising the quiz this morning, from somewhere nice abroad.
What's Brokeback advertising? Camping in Wales in the end of winter???
Nice.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this Brokeback Mountain? 😂

img.jpeg
423602153_3638072139772772_603159738049609834_n.jpg

---
I love how he uses Freddie as an afterthought as always. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
He said his got London Friday so could t
Freddie always the spare half one :(
hat be his strategy meeting with OL

His a head he looks so greasy like if he gets in the lake that he'll leave a film of lard on top if it and the fish will start floating

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well at least that explains why he’s got whatever job this is. No one else is desperate enough to strip to a pair of shorts in this weather. After getting his balls out on TV and getting in a paddling pool on LW, they knew he’d do anything. What was that he said about being a main actor in a series? Yep this looks like he’s heading that way 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s actually quite tragic that whenever he’s in front of a camera, he has to share it on his stories like he’s some sort of top TV presenter. He still doesn’t quite grasp the fact, that people that appear on TV regularly don’t feel the need to show everyone what they’re doing on social media cos it’s just a normal everyday occurrence to them and they’re actually too busy to bother with Instagram while they’re working. I’m just surprised he didn’t put his name forward to present the BAFTAs 🙄 or is he waiting to try out for the NTAS instead? That would be the only way he’d be guaranteed an invite 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔I'd put that load of shite in the recycle bin or set fire to it, if people want to buy that rubbish they are not a full tin of biscuits....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🐔I'd put that load of shite in the recycle bin or set fire to it, if people want to buy that rubbish they are not a full tin of biscuits....
She needs to bag it all up and donate it to charity. All those lies she said about donating to the food bank over Christmas still boils my piss.

Lying, greedy old scrubber.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.