Jake Quickenden #94 Fakey will forever be Tattle's puppet as well as a manic, syrup-wearing muppet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @fredstar2018 for our new thread title! You win Fakey's hideous pink ski suit and a box of protein bars as advertised on the ski slopes! ❄❄

We started the previous thread off with the budget adults-only skiing trip where we had topless skiing, a protein bar advert, loads of attention seeking and pizzas in bed. Unfortunately, there wasn't an avalanche or any broken bones. 😔

Screenshot_20240118-190404~2.png

Screenshot_20240118-190345~2.png

He now wants to participate in the New York Marathon which will undoubtedly be another adults-only trip. Flapz was asking for concealer recommendations but concrete will suffice quite nicely preferably under the Bow Flyover! Ugly witch. 🤡

We had topless cake making, Gladiators begging and the best was yet to come as Leo punched him!

Flapz's Birthday was another non-event as he binned off The Full Monty and went AWOL. He was spotted by our @PrincessJeanie boarding a plane! The Tena huns went into spasms and pissed all over the place as he had let them down once again!

Screenshot_20240118-185025~2.png

Screenshot_20240118-185152~3.png

He's still AWOL..... 🧐

The fucked-up gifted sofas were put up on Facebook Marketplace for £250! Greedy cunts.

A more detailed recap can be found in Wiki 7/8!

Carry on Fakeys. 💗

Previous thread:

---
Leo punching him! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Great recap as always @CrazyBaldhead you are doing the lords work 💕

Thank you fakey’s for the voting for my thread title. I shall be very humble and grateful, accept my new hideous pink ski suit, box of tit protein bars and take myself to all the Greene King pubs in Europe whilst drinking non-alcoholic beer and pretending I give a duck about rugby union 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s as bad as him for starting to follow accounts that other z listers are advertising. The Wrights (another family that think they are more relevant than they actually are) are away skiing and surprise surprise Flappys now following the company they’ve gone with. Probably already trying to grift a freebie, like the Essex Kardashians (they wish) have 🤢
As for those lips 🤢 If this is what she calls ‘content’ no wonder her engagement is so tit.
She’ll definitely be doing another record breaking giveaway soon. Probably buy vouchers for it from her sofa money 😂
31 years of age. Let that sink in ⬇🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s as bad as him for starting to follow accounts that other z listers are advertising. The Wrights (another family that think they are more relevant than they actually are) are away skiing and surprise surprise Flappys now following the company they’ve gone with. Probably already trying to grift a freebie, like the Essex Kardashians (they wish) have 🤢
As for those lips 🤢 If this is what she calls ‘content’ no wonder her engagement is so tit.
She’ll definitely be doing another record breaking giveaway soon. Probably buy vouchers for it from her sofa money 😂
31 years of age. Let that sink in ⬇🤢
God what an ugly bleeping bleep she is. Rough as a badger's hole. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry guuyysssss, no recap from me! WTAF 😱, has his humour taken an even further nose dive? duck me, if I was dopey, I’d go bleeping apeshit at this post! Welcome to being even more unemployable!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
WTF is this silly witch doing? Getting a lip blush top-up done already. It should last for SIX MONTHS ffs.

I looked back in the Wiki and she only got it done on the 4th December 2023 so literally she had it done just over a month ago. Not a very good look for the salon is it but I reckon this is a freebie tbh. My daughter is studying aesthetic treatment and is mortified - I've just shown her. What is she doing? 😬

Screenshot_20240118-204415~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 :oops::oops::oops:💋 WTF are those lips......
She shouldn't even be getting them done again. She only got them done last month ffs. It should last SIX MONTHS ffs!!!

Anybody else noticed that Ugo prick hasn't posted today? I wonder if wankerchops turns up for work tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She shouldn't even be getting them done again. She only got them done last month ffs. It should last SIX MONTHS ffs!!!

Anybody else noticed that Ugo prick hasn't posted today? I wonder if wankerchops turns up for work tomorrow?
Yes I noticed the Ugo fella had nothing on his Insta relating to their travels today. What's going on are they doing this trip incognito now? Did Fakey offer him a bribe to ask for no more posts in case TFM see it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240118-214859_Gallery.jpg

" Here's the story........
Of some cunts from Colchester....
Who's entitlement and begging knows no bounds.......

Their son, Maris, is a dud bulb.....
And she's got retreads for lips...........

The Muvver is deranged and talks to herself online....
And the worst bit is of this famileeeeeeeee..
All are talentless beyond comparrreeeee....
And he's luvs the boyzzzzzzzzz.."

😃😃😆

• Haha
Aww Flappy, sorry (not really sorry) it doesn’t really matter what you do now to your face, you’ve ruined your looks and your nose looks like play-doh.
You’re married to a man who likes cock as well and who wears a wig.
Oh and you’ve got slugs for eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You can have a lip blush top up after 6-8 weeks to even out the colour if needed.
I think Flapps has has a darker colour, probably as she saw here we said it didn't look any different 😂 her lips do look slighty bigger, if she's had filler, that could affect the blush too

Reactions: 18
A right old pair of soup-coolers on it.

" inflate to 22 p.s.i. "

She looks like a right old geezer-bird, there 😱😱😵

Screenshot_20231204-165343_2.png

Screenshot_20220902-172029_Instagram.jpg

Mmmm- mmmmm- mmmmmffff ! 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.