Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That crappy attic room was the biggest waste of money. All it’s used for is her little photo shoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They have a whole spare bedroom upstairs, what’s wrong with him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That crappy attic room was the biggest waste of money. All it’s used for is her little photo shoots.
The 'dressing room' is the biggest waste of money with those cheap and nasty wardrobes that don't shut. The other bedroom is a matchbox but I still think that's HIS BEDROOM and the bathroom is so ridiculously tiny, they had to buy a 'dolls house' bath for it!

The whole project has been a disaster built by cowboys and won't add any value to that house. They've done an utterly tit job. Mr Crazy is a builder and laughed at it at the time!

• Haha
That boy has no routine whatsoever, they are totally shocking parents🙄🙄🙄
---

Yeah, he'll be in the kitchen cupboards eating everything!
---

He's got not chance🤣🤣🤣 I actually recognise most of them🤭🤭🤭
Pretty decent line-up so yep he’ll be crying in his stinking pit of a bed wondering why he’s not been asked!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, so let's dissect this STORY THAT NEVER HAPPENED. That's two STORIES THAT NEVER HAPPENED in just over a couple of days! One from her, now one from him.

First of all at the age of nearly THREE, you would take your child back to bed as most people have a thing called WORK and need their sleep. At 3yrs old, the child should be in a strict routine anyway and not feel the need to get up.

So he "had a foot in his face and about twelve teddies next to me and 3 inches of room in a bed big enough for five people". 🙄 So what, did Leo have a wheelbarrow to transport all these teddies from his room to their bedroom or was it a van? 😂 Does Leo even possess 12 teddies? 😂 Their bed is not big enough to sleep five people ffs! I know they're both built like matchsticks but seriously? 🙄

"Must have sleepwalked into Leo's bed with my feet hanging off the end". So even though you were SLEEPWALKING, YOU STILL REMEMBERED TO PICK YOUR PHONE UP AND TAKE IT WITH YOU? Your feet wouldn't be able to "hang off the bed" either because of the design of the bed.

YET ANOTHER BULLSHIT STORY! WE VERY MUCH DOUBT YOU AND YOUR BEARD EVEN SLEEP TOGETHER NOWADAYS! 🌈

View attachment 2736976View attachment 2736977
Did you notice he had time to make sure his wig was ‘perfectly’ in place. Hmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww thank duck..after him pretending he'd cooked that plate of whatever it was the other day. I thought he was hinting he was on something like this! 😅
---

I did see you on there Jeanie🥰..I'm just lurking not actually commented so far 😅..deserves everything she gets that one! Yeh she's a bit like Fakey in that respect, can dish it out but can't take it.
She seemed ok when she first became popular but I think she’s vulgar and nasty now. Don’t know how she’ll dig herself out if it or maybe she’s hoping if she lies low for a while it’ll blow over. There’s some amazing Tattlers finding out all the truth from a few photos/tiktoks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good! Hopefully the heat from his phone blows up his micro peen!
---
What’s going on? Kate Lawler is Live today from Wales at the Royal Mint. Our poor Fakey had to do the crappy pre record from the cold and rainy location in Wales,😂😂.
Hahahaha, he can't be trusted on a live broadcast 😂😂😂 he is literally living off the scraps no one else wants🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus, that story of Flaps about the travel pillow, with whingy whiny Gail in the background, why doesn't she just borrow Fakey's from when he was doing the Greeneking rugby Ad😆😆😆
How the duck is she gonna sleep on the plane anyway with demon child kicking off all flight, I'd hate to be on that flight😬😬😬 and how many times has,she told us she's going to America🥱🥱🥱 braggy witch, kids only get a week at half term, hardly worth going for 7 days and the jetlag for the kids will be horrendous.
I hope,they get burgled while she's away, will serve her bleeping right😊😊😊
522 likes on her budget not budget make up reel🥱😬😆🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not a lot to steel in that shithole. They don’t have valuables, cheap artwork she creates herself from hobbycraft, no valuables in terms of jewellery.

That kid has more than 3 meals a day. It’s crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a lot to steel in that shithole. They don’t have valuables, cheap artwork she creates herself from hobbycraft, no valuables in terms of jewellery.

That kid has more than 3 meals a day. It’s crazy!
Don’t forget all her ‘designer’ handbags and their ‘Cartier’ jewellery they both started wearing after her last trip to Turkey 😂

• Haha
Right, so let's dissect this STORY THAT NEVER HAPPENED. That's two STORIES THAT NEVER HAPPENED in just over a couple of days! One from her, now one from him.

First of all at the age of nearly THREE, you would take your child back to bed as most people have a thing called WORK and need their sleep. At 3yrs old, the child should be in a strict routine anyway and not feel the need to get up.

So he "had a foot in his face and about twelve teddies next to me and 3 inches of room in a bed big enough for five people". 🙄 So what, did Leo have a wheelbarrow to transport all these teddies from his room to their bedroom or was it a van? 😂 Does Leo even possess 12 teddies? 😂 Their bed is not big enough to sleep five people ffs! I know they're both built like matchsticks but seriously? 🙄

"Must have sleepwalked into Leo's bed with my feet hanging off the end". So even though you were SLEEPWALKING, YOU STILL REMEMBERED TO PICK YOUR PHONE UP AND TAKE IT WITH YOU? Your feet wouldn't be able to "hang off the bed" either because of the design of the bed.

YET ANOTHER BULLSHIT STORY! WE VERY MUCH DOUBT YOU AND YOUR BEARD EVEN SLEEP TOGETHER NOWADAYS! 🌈

View attachment 2736976View attachment 2736977
Exactly. Oh that awful bed, I doubt the poor child ever sleeps in it anyway - that's if they still have it, of course. They might have flogged it, since it was totally unsuitable for a young child. As any intelligent person would realise. Oh wait 🥴

Lol re the wheelbarrow of teddies. 😁

That poor kid, they are letting him down so badly at every hands turn. It's very sad to see. I am no expert but I doubt that he has hit any of the developmental milestones for his age. And since they insist on treating him like a baby - did I see her having him stuffed in a free buggy just recently - the poor kid will never make progress, unless there's an outside intervention of some sort.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. Oh that awful bed, I doubt the poor child ever sleeps in it anyway - that's if they still have it, of course. They might have flogged it, since it was totally unsuitable for a young child. As any intelligent person would realise. Oh wait 🥴

Lol re the wheelbarrow of teddies. 😁

That poor kid, they are letting him down so badly at every hands turn. It's very sad to see. I am no expert but I doubt that he has hit any of the developmental milestones for his age. And since they insist on treating him like a baby - did I see her having him stuffed in a free buggy just recently - the poor kid will never make progress, unless there's an outside intervention of some sort.
Yes, it was a free buggy and Gail was FAR too big for it. It's all in Wiki 8.
---
Think you’ve put this on the wrong thread belter 🤣
Same applies for Spud! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So he’s gone all the way to Scotland to film another rugby ad for Greene King thought he had something going on this week he couldn’t talk about? Plus why is dopey letting moon face sleep at 4pm? Keep him awake you silly mare and you might actually get him down at a decent bedtime it’s not rocket science!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.