Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always puzzled me that they haven't exploited Gail's obvious developmental issues. They overshare EVERYTHING - we've seen Fakey on the bog constipated, getting his balls out on live tv, kids naked in the bath, quoting his poor dead brother's last words and that's just off the top of my head. Nothing is too private and personal to be off-limits for them.

I think you're right, Phili, they know this has to be addressed at some point and they will use it when they're at absolute rock bottom with no work, endorsements, freebies or engagement. They'll see it as 'rolling out the big guns'. It's their plan B for when all else fails.

Cunts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Should she not be encouraging Leo to dress himself at that age a little bit. Mine already likes to try and put her own leggings and shoes on and she’s a lot younger than Leo.

Do we think he’s gonna put a grid post up about King Charles? Wouldn’t put it past him.
He will. And he'll expect a response from him. He's Jake Quickenden, sarcoma ambassador!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeez that food looks like tit again, why's she so bad at cooking🤮🤮🤮🤮
Why does Fakey have his head so shaved on the sides, it looks shocking, is it mean to be a fade, if it is it's tit, his hair or should it be wig always looks like Cameron Diaz hair in There's Something about Mary, probably got spunk in his too😂😂😂😂
🐔 Nits...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Instacunts generally want to portray the perfect life perhaps spuds issues don’t fit into that category, Jake obviously hates it as he said nursery said he was advanced

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think these two arseholes don’t want a child with special needs. Bit like Talia Oatway and Aaron Chalmers. It doesn’t fit with their Instagram image of supposed “perfection”.

• Sad
Flaps has had about 500 likes on most of her recent posts. Embarrassed for her lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Not even 500 likes on her reel of getting the scruff dressed she needs to give it up she’s embarrassing herself nobody knows who she is and nobody cares about her kid who needs a haircut a routine and a decent diet bit of discipline wouldn’t hurt either

Reactions: 19
So we know he’s not got celeb bake off but I’ve got a feeling he could have wangled celeb masterchef instead 🙄 Him & Danielle Harold have started following each other today and she was announced for it yesterday. The fact he showed that plate of food off last week, made a point of cooking in a reel for that sky ad when it wasn’t needed and said about something new he was doing could be a shitshow, I’ve now got a horrible feeling that’s what it is. I’m more upset if it is the fact he’s got on to the BBC. Let’s just hope I’m wrong 🤞🏻

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So we know he’s not got celeb bake off but I’ve got a feeling he could have wangled celeb masterchef instead 🙄 Him & Danielle Harold have started following each other today and she was announced for it yesterday. The fact he showed that plate of food off last week, made a point of cooking in a reel for that sky ad when it wasn’t needed and said about something new he was doing could be a shitshow, I’ve now got a horrible feeling that’s what it is. I’m more upset if it is the fact he’s got on to the BBC. Let’s just hope I’m wrong 🤞🏻
The thing is he can’t genuinely cook and won’t be pleased when they slag him off. If he manages to get on it, it will be a tit show so let’s go!! It still won’t do his career any good as there is only so much he can bring up the false fact that he is only doing it for his bro and dad in heaven! I know social media will tear him a new hole with all the negative comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
The thing is he can’t genuinely cook and won’t be pleased when they slag him off. If he manages to get on it, it will be a tit show so let’s go!! It still won’t do his career any good as there is only so much he can bring up the false fact that his is doing it for his bro and dad in heaven! I know social media will tear him a new hole with all the negative comments.
If it is I agree it will be fun watching the judges tear him a new one. The thing is SU2C bake off is actual celebs where as masterchef is mainly other z listers like him. What I don’t understand is he calls himself a TV Presenter/Actor but still will go on any reality show going. How is him possibly getting judged on his cooking skills going to help him get a presenting/acting job? It’s blatant he’ll just do anything if it’s for TV 🤢 If I am right, he’s yet again not very good at keeping it a secret because I’ve worked it out. Still hoping I’m misreading it though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is there any footage of this?
---
Sorry not sure how to do that but it was a reel of him and the cast going in, being served and him mouthing back showing off.

How tragic is this, Spud is ‘apparently’ saying Daddy I love you - to the bleeping phone! Says it all.
IMG_4838.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If my hunch is right about Celebrity Masterchef, I’ve just seen they have announced the first 3 contestants. H from Steps, Snoochie Shy and Edith Bowman 🙄 With a list like that, I think it’s very possible he could have made the cut for it. I mean they are barely even z listers so he’d fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 🙄 Celebrity Masterchef just up his alley. Will be able to show off, eye duck the camera, take over, still anything like what he has done in the past , he won't last long...

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔 🙄 Celebrity Masterchef just up his alley. Will be able to show off, eye duck the camera, take over, still anything like what he has done in the past , he won't last long...
and imagine the comments on the Daily Fail when he’s announced 😂 Good job for him he’s come off Twitter 😉

• Haha
What a load of tit 🤢 Notice whenever he does an ‘ad’ that gets barely any engagement on it, the same day he always then posts a picture of Leo straight afterwards to try and make his engagement look better, but it’s not about his ‘ego’ anymore according to this actual post 🙄 so he travels with work for Leo, what is his reason then for travelling on numerous holidays without his son in the last 3 years?
Except he’s not really growing is he, on any level, poor kid. 🙄 Why the constant need to tell strangers why you’re working, people do it every day and for much longer hours than this idiot, you don’t find them talking about it endlessly like they deserve a medal. No one cares!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.