Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one second that as he was getting up at 4.30 he got up to that goblin at 1.30am i genuinely think he got into the bed to take the picture so he looks like dad of the year and people can’t call him out for the fact that he is buggering off and leaving that boy he misses so much yet again! TFM is in Southend this week so he could drive home after the evening show it’s only about an hour but no he much prefers lazing around in a hotel room than being a dad

Reactions: 21
So he’s turned the likes off of his latest reel cos they’re obviously tit and barring the Leo ‘troll’ picture, all his recent grid posts have all had really poor engagement on them. So how come his ‘followers’ have supposedly increased by nearly 500 since Thursday? Why would people start following somebody whose content is so basic and tit even his current followers can’t be bothered to engage with him?
He could have bought a media wall or at least a proper TV stand with the money he’s spent on buying bots in the last year or so 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔That little bleep speaking like that, rules the roost that one, slapped arse and put to bed from me the little fucker ...oh forgot you can't do that anymore those were the best days don't care about the backlash my boys are polite, well mannered and gentlemen....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe for one second that as he was getting up at 4.30 he got up to that goblin at 1.30am i genuinely think he got into the bed to take the picture so he looks like dad of the year and people can’t call him out for the fact that he is buggering off and leaving that boy he misses so much yet again! TFM is in Southend this week so he could drive home after the evening show it’s only about an hour but no he much prefers lazing around in a hotel room than being a dad
He said originally he was driving home this week so don’t know if that’s changed or not. Suppose it depends on where this top secret project he’s also apparently doing is this week.

Reactions: 18
Yes exactly this, everything he does is planned for the gram. All set up! Who even thinks to take a pic of themselves like that..what a bleeping tit he is. I've had a bit of catching up to do as I've been over on the Ashlifestories thread watching that tit show unfold. Worth a look if you haven't found your way over there yet! 👀
---
So he’s turned the likes off of his latest reel cos they’re obviously tit and barring the Leo ‘troll’ picture, all his recent grid posts have all had really poor engagement on them. So how come his ‘followers’ have supposedly increased by nearly 500 since Thursday? Why would people start following somebody whose content is so basic and tit even his current followers can’t be bothered to engage with him?
He could have bought a media wall or at least a proper TV stand with the money he’s spent on buying bots in the last year or so 😂
I really don't know why he bothers because it just makes his engagement even more shite than it already is! He's so bleeping obsessed it's crazy! Needs to go to rehab for phone and social media addiction. He'd be rocking in the corner for days without his phone..bloody saddo.

• Heart
This is one program we can knock off the list of him appearing on 😊
Celebrity Bake Off SU2C contestants just been announced and definitely no sign of Fakey.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Celebrity Bake Off SU2C contestants just been announced and definitely no sign of Fakey.
Really? I wonder why Sarcoma UK’s number one ambassador didn’t get the call 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes exactly this, everything he does is planned for the gram. All set up! Who even thinks to take a pic of themselves like that..what a bleeping tit he is. I've had a bit of catching up to do as I've been over on the Ashlifestories thread watching that tit show unfold. Worth a look if you haven't found your way over there yet! 👀
---

I really don't know why he bothers because it just makes his engagement even more shite than it already is! He's so bleeping obsessed it's crazy! Needs to go to rehab for phone and social media addiction. He'd be rocking in the corner for days without his phone..bloody saddo.
I’ve been on Ashs thread for ages. She’s another one who blocked me for something pathetic 😂 They do say Karma is a witch 👍🏻😂
As for him. This is another reason I want him on CBB. I actually do not think he could go for an hour without his phone, let alone up to 3 weeks. The meltdown of him wondering what people are saying and putting about him on socials, would make compulsive viewing 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
And of course he has to share this! What shite parenting these two provide! We all know Gail is in charge- poor fucker, he stands no chance in life.
Oh do we have a sicky coming with a bad back 🤔 of course none of that actually happened, he just can’t help himself bullshitting!

• Haha
See Sam Thompson and his missus have got a Waitrose advert.....
He'll be sobbing into his breakfast this morning..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who even (apart from him) thinks when the kid gets up in the middle of the night to take their phone with them to take them back to bed 😂😂👏

• Haha
No normal adult waked up at 4.38am & post a pic on insta. That would be the last thing on my mind.

Flapps & Fakey can only dream of the day they can afford a Waitrose shop 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aww thank duck..after him pretending he'd cooked that plate of whatever it was the other day. I thought he was hinting he was on something like this! 😅
---
I’ve been on Ashs thread for ages. She’s another one who blocked me for something pathetic 😂 They do say Karma is a witch 👍🏻😂
As for him. This is another reason I want him on CBB. I actually do not think he could go for an hour without his phone, let alone up to 3 weeks. The meltdown of him wondering what people are saying and putting about him on socials, would make compulsive viewing 😂
I did see you on there Jeanie🥰..I'm just lurking not actually commented so far 😅..deserves everything she gets that one! Yeh she's a bit like Fakey in that respect, can dish it out but can't take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And of course he has to share this! What shite parenting these two provide! We all know Gail is in charge- poor fucker, he stands no chance in life.
He needs to stop lying! Their bed ain’t that big. 5 people my arse!! In any case they have a very small bedroom so the bed must take up all the space😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who even (apart from him) thinks when the kid gets up in the middle of the night to take their phone with them to take them back to bed 😂😂👏
I bet he keeps his phone in his boxers when he’s in bed so he’s always got it on him 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
That boy has no routine whatsoever, they are totally shocking parents🙄🙄🙄
---
Maybe Leo wouldn’t wander all over the place if they had a gate on the door 🤦‍♀️ maybe he’ll wander downstairs next time, idiots

Remind me again why they had the hobbit loft done if they don’t want to sleep up there 😂😂😂
Yeah, he'll be in the kitchen cupboards eating everything!
---
He's got not chance🤣🤣🤣 I actually recognise most of them🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
I bet he keeps his phone in his boxers when he’s in bed so he’s always got it on him 🤢
Good! Hopefully the heat from his phone blows up his micro peen!
---
What’s going on? Kate Lawler is Live today from Wales at the Royal Mint. Our poor Fakey had to do the crappy pre record from the cold and rainy location in Wales,😂😂.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Right, so let's dissect this STORY THAT NEVER HAPPENED. That's two STORIES THAT NEVER HAPPENED in just over a couple of days! One from her, now one from him.

First of all at the age of nearly THREE, you would take your child back to bed as most people have a thing called WORK and need their sleep. At 3yrs old, the child should be in a strict routine anyway and not feel the need to get up.

So he "had a foot in his face and about twelve teddies next to me and 3 inches of room in a bed big enough for five people". 🙄 So what, did Leo have a wheelbarrow to transport all these teddies from his room to their bedroom or was it a van? 😂 Does Leo even possess 12 teddies? 😂 Their bed is not big enough to sleep five people ffs! I know they're both built like matchsticks but seriously? 🙄

"Must have sleepwalked into Leo's bed with my feet hanging off the end". So even though you were SLEEPWALKING, YOU STILL REMEMBERED TO PICK YOUR PHONE UP AND TAKE IT WITH YOU? Your feet wouldn't be able to "hang off the bed" either because of the design of the bed.

YET ANOTHER BULLSHIT STORY! WE VERY MUCH DOUBT YOU AND YOUR BEARD EVEN SLEEP TOGETHER NOWADAYS! 🌈

425707658_7355609904460727_5755000990194961598_n.jpg
Screenshot_20240205-104914~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.