Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone more knowledgeable than me on insta why do they turn the likes off? So they ain’t embarrassed about how low it is or does it help with not lowering their engagement???? Also why turn it off so quick? Some of us have lives Fakey and I’m only one insta once a day ish so even if I did follow him and want to like I couldn’t.

Sorry for the ramble 😂
---
Wven
Oh what an utterly charming child he is. Utterly feral.

View attachment 2735786
Even the pjs are grey 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone more knowledgeable than me on insta why do they turn the likes off? So they ain’t embarrassed about how low it is or does it help with not lowering their engagement???? Also why turn it off so quick? Some of us have lives Fakey and I’m only one insta once a day ish so even if I did follow him and want to like I couldn’t.

Sorry for the ramble 😂
---
Wven

So people can't see how tit they are, 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sorry for the ramble 😂
---
Wven

Turn likes off so only he can see how many likes he’s got. If you think the engagement on his recent posts has been tit, he’ll be lucky to get 1,000 with that effort and he knows it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the replies I should of guessed it was because he’s so tit 😂😂😂😂

The vain test showing his tena huns the love you post 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ wonder how many times fakey had to say it for Maris to say it back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Boring as duck these two🥱🥱🥱 I think they should both spend less time on Instagram and more time parenting their bratty son🤬🤬🤬 fancy speaking like that, and not saying anything to him🤯🤯🤯 That cake was far too big for him, no wonder he has a pot belly when they constantly feed him and instead of walking he is either carried or in a buggy. When mine was this age it was almost impossible to get her in the buggy, wanted to walk everywhere. They let him nap late in the day, so he doesn't go to bed properly at night. You'd never believe Flappy was mother to an older kid, it's ridiculous😧

• Heart
bleeping hell need binoculars to be able to watch that teeny tiny tv screen 😂 what time did they film that, pretending to already be in bed at half 5. Sad fuckers.
😂😂😂. I just noticed their super small bedroom TV and it looks like a Travelodge one.
---
He does this frequently but more so now cos his engagement is so tit 😂 He’ll be logging into the home and Leo’s account next to like/comment from them 🙄😂
Plus from all his burner accounts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
His son just said love you daddy...to a mobile phone.... jake looks happy if that doesn't tell you what's wrong your beyond redemption

Also brat shouts not bedtime dad says OK then.... cant think why he has no respect for ....he needs better parenting on so many fronts

Flapz do what fake can't and man up
And stop telling everyone your house will be empty while grifting for a travel pillow I would say borrow your husband's but to be fair I wouldnt want to use that either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is he even saying "I love you" because his mouth is moving out of sync and you can't understand him. It's like one of those voice overs in an old kung fu film with extra mouth movement! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And of course he has to share this! What shite parenting these two provide! We all know Gail is in charge- poor fucker, he stands no chance in life.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And of course he has to share this! What shite parenting these two provide! We all know Gail is in charge- poor fucker, he stands no chance in life.
What’s sadder is the fact he’s actually thought to take a picture of himself and put it on Insta at 438 in the morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ A 35 year old ‘man’ and his every waking minute he is thinking about content for social media 🤯
---
I’ve just watched his ‘ad’ reel. His ’acting’ is as wooden as his ‘presenting’ 🙄 and why is she sitting upright in the bed, face like thunder, arms crossed to watch a film? Who seriously does that? If she doesn’t want to be in his stupid reel, just say no? Also it shows the mentality of the sort of people that ‘genuinely’ follow him. Just seen this comment. Why would anybody ask this 🙄😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Leo wouldn’t wander all over the place if they had a gate on the door 🤦‍♀️ maybe he’ll wander downstairs next time, idiots

Remind me again why they had the hobbit loft done if they don’t want to sleep up there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.