Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus why is dopey letting moon face sleep at 4pm? Keep him awake you silly mare and you might actually get him down at a decent bedtime it’s not rocket science!
She’s not that smart maybe she can’t tell the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he’s gone all the way to Scotland to film another rugby ad for Greene King thought he had something going on this week he couldn’t talk about? Plus why is dopey letting moon face sleep at 4pm? Keep him awake you silly mare and you might actually get him down at a decent bedtime it’s not rocket science!
Has anybody got this for the Wiki please? So much for spending time with 'the fam'.

Reactions: 11
So he’s gone all the way to Scotland to film another rugby ad for Greene King thought he had something going on this week he couldn’t talk about? Plus why is dopey letting moon face sleep at 4pm? Keep him awake you silly mare and you might actually get him down at a decent bedtime it’s not rocket science!
I think this might be when he was there the other week and they’re just showing it now like a series of ads. They definitely went to Edinburgh on their tour 👍🏻
What a prick wearing a tartan cap and scarf. Anything to draw attention to himself 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Squidward posted pics of being out with her mate. So much for spending time with the 'fam'.

Bingo for @PrincessJeanie - Hello Fresh!

425550755_271346849310554_1604068554016691479_n.jpeg
425006170_1423431434915159_6512156160318655465_n.jpeg
425391720_3690618377885333_1047634544825066160_n.jpeg
426016742_7043974952323450_3738777463551393296_n.jpeg

---
I think this might be when he was there the other week and they’re just showing it now like a series of ads. They definitely went to Edinburgh on their tour 👍🏻
What a prick wearing a tartan cap and scarf. Anything to draw attention to himself 🙄
Yeah, I thought this clip was when they went originally. I can't see him travelling anywhere today!

Shame somebody didn't give him a Scottish Kiss on that massive beak of his! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🐔Scruffy load of bastards looks like they could do with a bleeping good wash....nits

• Haha
The state of him in that video, his jeans are too short and too tight. His jean pocket is half ripped off at the back. Then he has decided to add a flat cap which doesn’t do anything for his fat head 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
You know someone has got to be desperate for insta engagement when they’re doing a poll on a Hello Fresh ad 😂 Sad enough to promote HF when basically every instacunt does it but putting a poll up on it, is just next level desperation 🤢
Fakey started following Tamar Hassan today. Couldn’t imagine someone like him tolerating Fakeys attention seeking ways. Do we reckon he’s going to message him asking for acting tips 😂

• Haha
King Charles has got cancer 😞 …..calling bingo an incoming post from Fakey about it and making it all about him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes, didn't someone find a pic of him on Facebook up in Scotland. So what the duck is beaky doing today, lazy bleep yesterday and today, he really is a knobhead🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, didn't someone find a pic of him on Facebook up in Scotland. So what the duck is beaky doing today, lazy bleep yesterday and today, he really is a knobhead🙄🙄🙄
Maybe he’s auditioning for that Netflix series he thinks he should be on 😂

• Haha
He looks at least 20 years older there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You could fry that chicken on her face! That food looks DRY! 🤢

That reel with Gail. 😬

425006193_1189862205331925_8836064298315493346_n.jpg

---
Hold on: Is she eating chicken now? Jesus, she's even lying about being a vegetarian ffs!

• Sick
  • Haha
Jeez that food looks like tit again, why's she so bad at cooking🤮🤮🤮🤮
Why does Fakey have his head so shaved on the sides, it looks shocking, is it mean to be a fade, if it is it's tit, his hair or should it be wig always looks like Cameron Diaz hair in There's Something about Mary, probably got spunk in his too😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking at the other guys face, he's regretting even being associated with oue wullie stood next to him.
He looks an absolute gif in that get up
---
Maybe he’s auditioning for that Netflix series he thinks he should be on 😂
Which one, The Addams Family...??

• Haha
  • Heart
They are doing absolutely nothing to help that little boy's development. I just watched the clip posted upthread of her dressing him, and twirling him around.

They want to keep him babyish, and while I am far from an expert on such things, there are obviously developmental needs there.

Very sad to see that they won't even try to get him the help that he needs.

• Heart
They are doing absolutely nothing to help that little boy's development. I just saw the clip posted upthread of her dressing him, and twirling him around.

They want to keep him babyish, and while I am far from an expert on such things, there are obviously developmental needs there.

Very sad to see that they won't even try to get him the help that he needs.
I think they are fully aware of his health needs. They choose to ignore them until their accounts are on the bones of their arses, it's pointed out at school, then it will be" follow us on our health journey"...
Also the pair of bleeping lazy arsed cunts can't be bothered.

• Heart
You could fry that chicken on her face! That food looks DRY! 🤢

That reel with Gail. 😬

View attachment 2737807
View attachment 2737808
View attachment 2737809
View attachment 2737810
---
Hold on: Is she eating chicken now? Jesus, she's even lying about being a vegetarian ffs!
Her GRWM reels are failing spectacularly so instead she’s using Spud again 🤬. I don’t think either of them comprehend that people are getting pissed off with these cunts continually using their kids for content and that’s why their engagement is so tit.

• Heart
Should she not be encouraging Leo to dress himself at that age a little bit. Mine already likes to try and put her own leggings and shoes on and she’s a lot younger than Leo.

Do we think he’s gonna put a grid post up about King Charles? Wouldn’t put it past him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.