Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He works about one hour a day but got people telling him he’s showing “those 2 boys” what it means to work hard. I’m sure Freddie has a dad who actually works a proper full time job lol?

Jake Quickenden is the laziest Dad around.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Such a scruffy kid. His hair is an utter disgrace. At this point it's child abuse.

Cheeky BOY'S got pancakes but DADDY'S got sausage! 🌈

424497359_906013657987010_1738600341003963524_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He works about one hour a day but got people telling him he’s showing “those 2 boys” what it means to work hard. I’m sure Freddie has a dad who actually works a proper full time job lol?

Jake Quickenden is the laziest Dad around.
That’s a thread title right there in itself 😂 I’d change the word ‘dad’ to ‘sperm donor’ though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His miss you comment on her post🤢🤢Do the pair of them ever just do tit in private.He misses no one as look how full of himself he’s been in wales and with dopey Chris coming over.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another message he’s obviously written to himself and if he hasn’t, why is he sharing a personal dm to his ‘million’ followers? Seriously his over inflated ego is out of control 🙄
---
His miss you comment on her post🤢🤢Do the pair of them ever just do tit in private.He misses no one as look how full of himself he’s been in wales and with dopey Chris coming over.
He’s trying to help up her engagement 😂 In 2 hours 156 likes and 6 comments 🙄 She moans about being busy. She will be soon. She’s going to be inundated with offers from brands with that sort of engagement from 279k followers 😉
Also just seen this tiktok she put on 14 hours ago. 25 likes no comments 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
That's just for the Gram. He probably doesn't even think about her.
---
Another message he’s obviously written to himself and if he hasn’t, why is he sharing a personal dm to his ‘million’ followers? Seriously his over inflated ego is out of control 🙄
---

He’s trying to help up her engagement 😂 In 2 hours 156 likes and 6 comments 🙄 She moans about being busy. She will be soon. She’s going to be inundated with offers from brands with that sort of engagement from 279k followers 😉
Also just seen this tiktok she put on 14 hours ago. 25 likes no comments 😂
She is utterly pathetic.
---
If you are going to write a fake message to yourself and pretend it's from a follower, you don't include words that YOU SAY ALL THE TIME!

You're fooling nobody "brother". "Peace". 🤡

425321162_2769209663226660_1684984429127936709_n~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t be arsed to google all the budget brands😳But will come in about £200 and she looks like that afterwards🤣🤣🤣Dear god she really thinks she’s so relatable when in fact she’s just so dull👍

Reactions: 16
Pretty sure Gail doesn’t understand the concept of “making sacrifices for those you love”. All he sees is his dad not there, and probably prefers it that way.
OMG he hasn’t sacrificed anything,
Jake you’ve had a jolly round the UK
working 2 hours a night 😂 he’s equating it to serving in Afghanistan haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG he hasn’t sacrificed anything,
Jake you’ve had a jolly round the UK
working 2 hours a night 😂 he’s equating it to serving in Afghanistan haha
I cannot wait for these two to fall flat on their faces this year and get the biggest reality check ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Confirmation that his huge ‘presenting’ gig this week was for ITV win.
At least he’s got the excuse to keep it in his insta bio for longer now 😂
Get ready for an upcoming appearance on either Lorraine, TM or LW when it’s time to promote it 🙄 That ‘presenting’ career of his is really taking off 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here we go! Well, he's not actually growing is he? He's a horrid little crotch goblin who eats like a family of four, has no manners, still shits in a nappy, dresses like a woman, has a birds nest hair-do and still has a baby bottle. Why filter the kid?

I'd call that STUNTED GROWTH.

View attachment 2732809
---

Can somebody screenshot for me please? 👍
Well he is growing.... Outwards

• Haha
Cheeky BOY'S got pancakes but DADDY'S got sausage! 🌈
💀 You win at Tattle today @CrazyBaldhead jesus Christ my cup of tea almost went down the wrong way i was laughing so much 🤣🤣 can I just say thank you to everyone on this thread especially the last couple of weeks for constantly making me laugh, work is so stressful for me at the minute (like sign off type stress 😢) this is such light relief it's almost like chatting with friends ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
💀 You win at Tattle today @CrazyBaldhead jesus Christ my cup of tea almost went down the wrong way i was laughing so much 🤣🤣 can I just say thank you to everyone on this thread especially the last couple of weeks for constantly making me laugh, work is so stressful for me at the minute (like sign off type stress 😢) this is such light relief it's almost like chatting with friends ❤
Nice to hear that!
These two are the biggest joke out there. Totally bang average ordinary jobless couple, who carry on like they're George and Amal Clooney..
Only fit for a laugh 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Confirmation that his huge ‘presenting’ gig this week was for ITV win.
At least he’s got the excuse to keep it in his insta bio for longer now 😂
Get ready for an upcoming appearance on either Lorraine, TM or LW when it’s time to promote it 🙄 That ‘presenting’ career of his is really taking off 🤭
The Fakeys are better than the FBI. I even got the location spot on! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I didnt watch her video obvs as she's tit I literally thought she did budget brands hahahhah budget is vaseline love not Dior

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guarantee he told her to tell that stupid story about someone being in the bathroom during the night so his Huns will message him saying oooh it must be your dad and brother don’t forget this prick is absolutely desperate at this point to up his engagement using Gail didn’t work and he is losing followers daily

Reactions: 19
Loving he only got 312 likes on his latest post.Karma a witch and I can see 2024 being his downfall.Both boring fake and just have nothing to offer.Leo dull and she’s even worse with her tit links to crap no one asked for or wants.
Managed less than 16 thousand likes on the last “pissing around” reel he did with his mum and flaps, yet Sam Thompson has almost 150 thousand on the last reel he shared, Shows how irrelevant he really is.

Reactions: 21
Ironically if he came out he would actually get more of the attention he craves.

That said I'm not convinced he is gay. 'Straight' guys fooling around with guys in some form is far more common than people think. Occasional dabbling and experimenting is different to coming out. Jake gives me 'ok as long as you don't tell anyone' vibes far more than actual gay vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guarantee he told her to tell that stupid story about someone being in the bathroom during the night so his Huns will message him saying oooh it must be your dad and brother don’t forget this prick is absolutely desperate at this point to up his engagement using Gail didn’t work and he is losing followers daily
Funnily enough his engagement is tit but somehow in the last few days he’s gained a few hundred followers when he’d been steadily losing them for weeks 🤔 He’s staying in a budget hotel this week, so clearly has splashed the money he’s saved on some bots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ironically if he came out he would actually get more of the attention he craves.

That said I'm not convinced he is gay. 'Straight' guys fooling around with guys in some form is far more common than people think. Occasional dabbling and experimenting is different to coming out. Jake gives me 'ok as long as you don't tell anyone' vibes far more than actual gay vibes.
I completely disagree. If a straight man 'fools around' with another man then in my opinion, he has gay tendencies. I'm 100% straight and there's no chance in a billion years that I would EVER go near a woman's minge. End of. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.