Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping smug face for someone that doesn’t work for 6 months of the year! Karma will bite his arse soon alongside his pock faced adolescence boy look wife. The way he likes them obviously
Absolute syrup wearing, aged like milk, illiterate bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I notice on his last post he is doing a Flappy and replying to loads of people to up his comment count 😂 I also notice he’s commented on the reel of him bleeping around Europe. Seriously who does a flame emoji about themselves 🤢 Sad desperate bleep

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure Gail doesn’t understand the concept of “making sacrifices for those you love”. All he sees is his dad not there, and probably prefers it that way.
Is it really a sacrifice to dump him and keep going on adult holidays? 😂he will do anything to be away from that kid

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw his post of spud last night before anything else and eye rolled so bad. The desperate manic bullshit he spouts to get engagement is pathetic however I am glad some people are finally seeing it as the engagement is dropping. He is obsessed with every single aspect of social media and what exactly is he providing for his family?? He bleeping keeps all his money he earns, never treats his family himself, it’s always gifted but I’ve no sympathy for Flaps she is as bad as him. The dead Dad is defo making an appearance soon as his rugby trip post is another EPIC FAIL 😂 Oh and no one gives a tit about you walking into a lake with your fat arse and dodgy syrup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not even 5,000 likes so of course his first thought this morning is to share it on his stories again get used to it fuckface people are wising up to you you are nasty selfish lazy and you hate family life posting a pic of Gail does not make you dad of the year and no he isn’t growing up fast because it’s easier to keep him as a baby in nappies with a bottle

• Haha
Sharing Leo already on his stories.He is so boring and predictable it’s actually laughable.Never known him to reply to so many sad twats before.Have they filtered poor Leo in that picture.He must sit all day thinking of who and what he can use to get anyone to notice him.

• Haha
He’s so sad. There are about a 100 strange women who are obsessed with him so he thinks that means the rest of the world love Leo. bleeping weird behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He really does believe he’s the hardest working person out there 🤦🏻‍♀️ He barely worked for 8/9 months of last year. Then he had over 5 weeks off at Xmas. Been back on tour for 3 weeks (when he can be bothered to go) and he’s already moaning about being tired. Still can’t believe he said he had a weeks ‘presenting’. He did 2 mornings in Wales and one morning in London to be interviewed on the radio. Maybe someone needs to explain to him what presenting actually is and that there are 7 days in a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔He wears the same old skanky coloured trousers all the time, and that pink coloured jumper does nothing for him apart from looking gay which he is 😆.

• Haha
Is she having a laugh? Now it’s a make up routine like every other ‘influencer’ out there is doing at the moment 🙄 Like him, never has any original ideas of her own. How long til she turns the likes off this post 😂 Her engagement rate is freefalling. I don’t think she understands the concept that the more you post only helps your engagement if people are actually bothering to comment on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww a budget beuaty guide for us paupers thanks flappy sighhhhhhhhhh

I'm so sick of the snotty Ian Beale pic, change the record fakey

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See her lip tint did nothing whatsoever.How can someone look so unrecognisable from two years ago.Give it up flaps as you are not cut out for the z lister lifestyle.Like him she must sit all night stalking successful influencer’s and just post any old tit for likes.Her lips are ridiculous and all that skin treatment has done nothing to help that face.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Budget finds? Have you seen some of the brands she’s using? Absolutely clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here we go! Well, he's not actually growing is he? He's a horrid little crotch goblin who eats like a family of four, has no manners, still shits in a nappy, dresses like a woman, has a birds nest hair-do and still has a baby bottle. Why filter the kid?

I'd call that STUNTED GROWTH.

424988923_404956625429399_4769951500363269512_n.jpg

---
Budget finds? Have you seen some of the brands she’s using? Absolutely clueless!
Can somebody screenshot for me please? 👍

• Haha
So bone idle is still in bed and still trying to use Gail for engagement just duck off saddo! Also why is Gail stuffing down pancakes at nearly 10am? Is that late breakfast after getting up to a huge bottle of milk? Bloody useless woman!
---
Here you go @CrazyBaldhead i’ve chopped off her head never mind but look at the ‘budget’ products?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So bone idle is still in bed and still trying to use Gail for engagement just duck off saddo! Also why is Gail stuffing down pancakes at nearly 10am? Is that late breakfast after getting up to a huge bottle of milk? Bloody useless woman!
---
Here you go @CrazyBaldhead i’ve chopped off her head never mind but look at the ‘budget’ products?
FFS Maybelline may be but Charlotte Tilbury? Dior. Obviously budget to someone with her high end taste (🤣) but not for us common folk
---
It’s because we’re povvo’s 😂😂
'I'm rich you're poor so check out my budget Dior lip oil' Saying that my friend's 13 year old has them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
Thanks Robin. Change your PP, it's showing. X
---
Aww a budget beuaty guide for us paupers thanks flappy sighhhhhhhhhh

I'm so sick of the snotty Ian Beale pic, change the record fakey
Well that list of 'budget' products is well over £200. The Dior lip oil itself is around £32 on it's own (I use it but I've worked my arse off for my money unlike her).
---
I really don't know what's worse - the video or the music. Let's just say both.

Give it up Squidward. Very strange looking woman.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.