Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His miss you comment on her post🤢🤢Do the pair of them ever just do tit in private.He misses no one as look how full of himself he’s been in wales and with dopey Chris coming over .
"......Chris coming over."

Yeah.
Jakeys face.
Painted like a builders radio

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I completely disagree. If a straight man 'fools around' with another man then in my opinion, he has gay tendencies. I'm 100% straight and there's no chance in a billion years that I would EVER go near a woman's minge. End of. 💯
Sexuality is a spectrum. Gay tendencies doesn't mean outright gay and they should come out.

Reactions: 13
Everyone's somewhere on the wide line between straight and gay , some people are slap- bang in the middle or up one end of it or the other , I would say...... plenty are but the vast majority are * somewhere* on that line between the two polarised points , imo

Reactions: 9
Looks like he’s performing at the Sarcoma Glitter Ball again. Surprised now he’s a ‘TV Presenter’, he’s not hosting it 😉 Wonder if he’ll take Flappy this year or will Polly be his plus 1 again so she can fan girl at the front like last time 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ironically if he came out he would actually get more of the attention he craves.

That said I'm not convinced he is gay. 'Straight' guys fooling around with guys in some form is far more common than people think. Occasional dabbling and experimenting is different to coming out. Jake gives me 'ok as long as you don't tell anyone' vibes far more than actual gay vibes.
I actually think he swings both ways, but is happiest with men.
Boulders will be ok, she's going that way and I bet she pegs him....
---
I completely disagree. If a straight man 'fools around' with another man then in my opinion, he has gay tendencies. I'm 100% straight and there's no chance in a billion years that I would EVER go near a woman's minge. End of. 💯
Im a straight female, but Alison Goldfrapp......🤫🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone find it a coincidence that we spoke about them getting robbed & Flapps then thinks someone's in the house in the middle of the night? 🤔
Maybe one of Fakeys toyboys escaped from the hobbit closet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone's somewhere on the wide line between straight and gay , some people are slap- bang in the middle or up one end of it or the other , I would say...... plenty are but the vast majority are * somewhere* on that line between the two polarised points , imo
🐔I've always loved cock always will, never have had that with fanny's 😆 🤣 😂..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh look, another credit to add to his make believe bio. He reckons he’s a former footballer 😂
IMG_4652.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone find it a coincidence that we spoke about them getting robbed & Flapps then thinks someone's in the house in the middle of the night? 🤔
Maybe one of Fakeys toyboys escaped from the hobbit closet 😂
I said it lol proba after some grfited homw security

• Haha
I said it lol proba after some grfited homw security
Freebie home security, a reason for him to call the ghostbusters again or an excuse for him to do a post about his dad/brother and how they’re looking after his family while he’s away busy working for them all. There’s definitely a narrative there somewhere.

• Haha
She’s been letting everyone know she’s going away in half term.So break ins but to bleeping stupid not to announce the basic beige house is going to be empty.She really talks a load of crap.

Reactions: 17
Freebie home security, a reason for him to call the ghostbusters again or an excuse for him to do a post about his dad/brother and how they’re looking after his family while he’s away busy working for them all. There’s definitely a narrative there somewhere.
He’s got the idea now 😂😂
---
She’s been letting everyone know she’s going away in half term.So break ins but to bleeping stupid not to announce the basic beige house is going to be empty.She really talks a load of crap.
Surely it invalidates your insurance somehow, insurers look for any little thing not to pay, surely advertising it to the www isn’t advisable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im a straight female, but Alison Goldfrapp......🤫🤫🤫🤫
Off topic but Alison Goldfrapp is a prick. I had the dubious honour of being part of the team looking after her backstage in an artist liaison role at a UK festival a couple of years ago. She sent a FORTY FIVE page rider* for a two hour performance :oops: Even specified "kamalata olives, not cheap ones in jars". Didn't even eat the bloody olives either (We did afterwards). She was a total cow and rude AF to everyone backstage, even other artists. As she flounced up to the backstage entrance just before her set someone from a very well known band (who I won't name) shouted "GOLDEN SHOWER FLAPS!" at her as she walked past and everyone laughed, except her obviously :LOL: I bloody loved Goldfrapp for years, they do say never meet your heroes haha.

* for comparison, the headlining drum and bass act that year sent us this rider "Please could we have some Stella Artois, some sandwiches and some Haribo for the drive home. Ta x"

Back on topic...Fakey is a bellend, pass it on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would totally ask for sweets for the ride home 😂😂
Fakey is so desperate he probably offers to buy stuff so he can have the job

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, is she on drugs or having a breakdown? 🤪

Last night she thought somebody had broken in and locked themselves in the bathroom. Why would a burglar break in and then lock themselves in a bathroom? She woke in the middle of the night and went to the toilet but couldn't get in. She then messaged her sister who lives in America (why - what could she do being thousands of miles away ffs? 🤡), she pondered about phoning 999 🤡, messaged Jake who was 'asleep', then called her neighbours who apparently came over at 1am.
How did the neighbour get into the bathroom if it waa locked from inside then?

"Jake said this has happened before". Really?

I don't believe one word of this bizarre, bullshit story. Is this an attempt to get back on a Ghost programme or is it a blatant beg for a home security system? This only reminds me of RatGate in Portugal.

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔Silly scrounging cow..So how did the neighbour get into the bathroom if it was locked from inside....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So why have you been ignoring everybody Squidward during a period of emotional overwhelm?

Had too many parcels delivered?

424926438_1103355020790992_3212570360336288108_n.jpg

---
I was thinking more of a MICROSCOPE!

424579436_403204562283964_7160088656311095068_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
if you think someone is in your house you grab your phone and message???? Id ring and yell 😂😂 also id deffo be embarrassed if I thought her neighbours were watching her cringe videos

Confirmation that his huge ‘presenting’ gig this week was for ITV win.
At least he’s got the excuse to keep it in his insta bio for longer now 😂
Get ready for an upcoming appearance on either Lorraine, TM or LW when it’s time to promote it 🙄 That ‘presenting’ career of his is really taking off 🤭
Hopefully it remains another pre record so we don’t have to deal with them chatting to him Live.
---
Is she having a laugh? Now it’s a make up routine like every other ‘influencer’ out there is doing at the moment 🙄 Like him, never has any original ideas of her own. How long til she turns the likes off this post 😂 Her engagement rate is freefalling. I don’t think she understands the concept that the more you post only helps your engagement if people are actually bothering to comment on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
She looks at least 10 years older here! Her face is full of poison!
---
Looks like he’s performing at the Sarcoma Glitter Ball again. Surprised now he’s a ‘TV Presenter’, he’s not hosting it 😉 Wonder if he’ll take Flappy this year or will Polly be his plus 1 again so she can fan girl at the front like last time 🤢
His ‘performance’ will be horrific! I can’t wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.