Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he went to Karen's Diner with some of the cast. That's the restaurant where the staff are verbally abusive to you!! He really won't be able to take that will he? I hope they started on his teeth and syrup and some of the staff are Tattlers! πŸ˜‚

This was posted over 3hrs ago and he's not posted since. He probably started crying. We urgently need footage of this! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he went to Karen's Diner with some of the cast. That's the restaurant where the staff are verbally abusive to you!! He really won't be able to take that will he? I hope they started on his teeth and syrup and some of the staff are Tattlers! πŸ˜‚

This was posted over 3hrs ago and he's not posted since. He probably started crying. We urgently need footage of this! πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2733803
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was it a deliberate ploy by the cast to go there to stitch him up? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 22
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was it a deliberate ploy by the cast to go there to stitch him up? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We can only hope

So flappy is off to see a friend tonight, I wonder what they talk about, obvs the friend talks about work, does flappy say yeah sent some more begging emails out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We can only hope

So flappy is off to see a friend tonight, I wonder what they talk about, obvs the friend talks about work, does flappy say yeah sent some more begging emails out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nothing in common, then..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couple of things for Fakey...
Valentine's pressie..
And this might be useful for him and Chris Hughes...
FB_IMG_1706987786478.jpg
FB_IMG_1706987786478.jpg

FB_IMG_1706983567298.jpg

• Haha
He can go out with his cast, never takes his wife out for her birthday πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope they do a celeb Gladiators, I'd happily watch them pummell the vain fucker to a pulp

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He'll only show the Karen's getting on at everyone else not him cos he can't take it.
Just hoping Neil or someone else posts him getting batted..which he won't like but as he gas no respect for anyone else's privacy would serve him right

• Heart
He's now added TV PRESENTER!

View attachment 2733770
So let’s get this right, he is currently in a crappy Theatre show where he is β€˜acting’ but he reckons he is a TV Presenter! Just goes to sure that’s his ultimate goal. The last time he did the competitions/brief segments for ITV was Oct/Nov. I don’t know how he can call that presenting! I wonder what he will call what Sam Thompson does as he hasn’t been off our screens since I’m a Celeb! He must hate Sam as that’s the life he dreams of!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jakey and Chris = meal , BANTS , flirting , shafting........ jakey all warm & content after Chris has had him.....

Flapz birthday = at home alone , bar of fruit&nut to keep her company πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

• Haha
So let’s get this right, he is currently in a crappy Theatre show where he is β€˜acting’ but he reckons he is a TV Presenter! Just goes to sure that’s his ultimate goal. The last time he did the competitions/brief segments for ITV was Oct/Nov. I don’t know how he can call that presenting! I wonder what he will call what Sam Thompson does as he hasn’t been off our screens since I’m a Celeb! He must hate Sam as that’s the life he dreams of!
Did you not hear about the interview he did where he told the bloke he sees his future as being an actor in a Netflix series like the one Michelle Keegan was in πŸ™„ β€˜Presenting’ is obviously just a stop gap for him πŸ˜‚ He was in 6 episodes of Hollyoaks with a total of about 10 mins screen time and he calls himself a TV actor as well. I mean I admire people with confidence and belief in their abilities but there’s being confident and being totally delusional πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Jakey and Chris = meal , BANTS , flirting , shafting........ jakey all warm & content after Chris has had him.....

Flapz birthday = at home alone , bar of fruit&nut to keep her company πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
πŸ” Two fingered Kit Kat more like πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.