Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey walking like John Wayne this morning.
Never mind, back home to the fam.
You'll feel better then .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Tattle is still pulling the strings! Thanks for explaining to Tattle what “work” you are doing from now until Sunday! God love him having to drive and then prance around doing a crappy play in the evening for about 15 minutes! Such a little trooper is Soldier Simon 👍 This proves he is still Tattles Puppet 😂 Sad bastard!
I always think this when he's smirking to the camera, its purely for us 🤣🤣🤣 he reminds me of my 8 year old niece when she's smirking while trying to wind my daughter up 🤣🤣🤣.

The bit I can't understand is the lengths he goes to to moan about missing his son... he will happily drive 5 hours to be on TV for 2 minutes but won't make the drive to spend some quality time with the child he claims to miss so much 🤔

The first 5 years are definitely my favourite when raising children and he's actually very fortunate that he only has to work a couple of hours per day but it frustrates me that he doesn't make the most of it because he's too selfish. I'm due back to work after maternity soon and honestly I'm breaking my heart that someone else is going to be looking after my children to enable me to work and put food on our table while these influencers don't even appreciate how lucky they are to spend all this extra time with their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You forgot the “baby” bit. He is gross! Who says “keep grinding baby” in a stupid voice and with almost a wink. Ewwwww.
Probably a covert shout-out to whatever twink he and Chris Hughes found on Grindr to join them for fun and games in the Holiday Inn. Not even joking.

• Haha
  • Sick
The fact he’s on his stories today proves he wasn’t there yesterday because he would have been showing everyone. So that’s 2 mornings so far, so even if he’s ’working’ tomorrow still doesn’t make it a week of ‘presenting’.
London on Friday so I reckon it will be either him doing a comp or talking about DOI on morning TV or otherwise it’s his turn for his strategy meeting with OL because everyone else there seems to have had theirs by now 😂

• Haha
Flaps akimbo is back
Can everyone please message her to let her know what links you want or if you want inspiration for birthday ideas 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need a good divorce lawyer Hun- that is all!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flaps is back with her same tit different day😳If she has time in her busy schedule will share her links later🤣She really is a sad excuse of a woman and how about you stick your links up your arse👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Keep grindin' baby - Tell me you're controlled by Tattle without telling me you're controlled by Tattle.

He thinks he's one smart arse & that he's getting one upmanship over the mssgs & posters on here. Listen bro/boi/bruv whatever you're building up a really unsavoury profile all by yourself. We just document it on here. Don't get too smug as your Wiki is damning & not doing your career prospects any good. Your colossal ego shows you for the prick you are. We see when the smile doesn't reach your eyes, we hear the fake laugh, we're fully on board with how little respect or love you show Flaps and worst of all we witness how you fail your sonS in every way possible. Yeah keep grinding baby just keep grinding.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What the duck kind of “work” is this? I can see some mountains so Mick is definitely getting it when Fakey decides to take a ‘detour’ 😂😂😂
It's piss poor isn't it Jessica😂😂😂 he reads here and thinks I'll show those bastards, I've got tv work, yeah for like 2 minutes on wanky shows like Loose Hags or Lorraine and This Morning🥴🥴🥴 nobody really watches that shite, except for Pensioners🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sunday Brunch yadda yadda yadda all the bleeping same🙄🙄🙄, he's about as relevant as Benny Hill ffs🤮🤮🤮 He needs to duck right off, he's never getting a proper TV gig, even crappy Hollyoaks only wanted him for a few episodes, they were surely taking the piss with his character name aswell, Woody🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus fecking Christ😬😬😬. From all I've read about TFM, he doesn't even appear until the end of act 1 so about an hour on stage. He never promotes it, unless it's a review saying how great HE is, bet Danny bleeping hates him, notice how he doesn't appear with the men who are in TFM on his stories, Neil Hirst used to but not anymore, they must have all realised he's an absolute prick😂😂😂.
I wonder what the pay is like for this tour and the 2 minutes he gets on Lorraine etc, can't be that great can it, Bill Ward does photography stuff on Sunday and Monday to top his income up. He's paying for his own hotel this week and petrol driving to Wales then back to Brum won't be cheap. Only got 2 months until he's jobless, then he'll be posting gormless Leo allday everyday.

Flaps is alive, asking people what they want her to share. Absolutely bleeping nothing you big nosed, rubberlipped monstrosity🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The bleeping desperation of her. So she wants us to message her (ups her engagement) any links we want her to share (so she’s got the chance of getting commission). Why the duck does anyone need her to use Google for them cos that’s basically what she’s saying. As for birthday inspiration 😂😂😂 we’ve seen the tit presents they all buy/grift for each other, again why the duck would we want her recommendations 🤯. She really has got far too much time on her hands. I’m beyond embarrassed for her at this point 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nobody wants you to share ANYTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. What exactly do you do all day apart from digital begging in your pathetic garden shed, failing your sons at every given opportunity and deluding yourself that you're in a 'happy and healthy marriage'..?

Now making a point out of waving your rings around again. You really are sad and pathetic. 🤡

Screenshot_20240201-121319~2.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Excuse my eyebrows as if anyone is even looking at her thinking she’s got bushy eyebrows🤣How about you go sort your poor son out and give your useless husband his matching orders👍She really needs to rethink where the hell she is going in life.Clearly her husband who pissed of on her birthday does not give a tit about her or the boys.He is all about his own ego and getting his ugly face on tv for two minutes.

Reactions: 17
Nobody wants you to share ANYTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. What exactly do you do all day apart from digital begging in your pathetic garden shed, failing your sons at every given opportunity and deluding yourself that you're in a 'happy and healthy marriage'..?

Now making a point out of waving your rings around again. You really are sad and pathetic. 🤡

View attachment 2728532
View attachment 2728534
Just as obsessed with Tattle as her gayarse husband! Tell us you’re obsessed with Tattle without telling us you’re obsessed with Tattle FFS! Her eyebrows are ‘CRAZY’ 😂😂😂 Piss off Flipper absolutely nobody runs out of eyebrow gel ever 🙄
IMG_3392.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Right she’ll say she’s had loads of requests and she’ll be sharing aff links on skincare, make up, clothes/shoes, jewellery, household items and all the other normal crap she’s already got lined up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.