Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that @CrazyBaldhead 😂🤮🤮🤮 that should come with a bleeping trigger warning, not just a bloody spoiler alert 🤣🤣
Can't help but have some sympathy for poor Sophie now I've seen that, no wonder she makes the crap decisions that she does if that is what she has to contend with 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s so sad the generation we are living in, that everything is about trying to look good for content on the gram. Young ladies posing on holiday around a pool is still really sad but nowhere near as tragic as two grown women in their thirties wearing tiny bikinis in supposedly up market spas 🤢 I mean it’s not like it’s the summer months so could have been using the outdoor pools and sunbathing 🙄
My boss said he and his girlfriend were laughing at them all posing on holiday. Sitting on the side of the pool getting someone to to take a picture of their bum. Then a girl bending over the balcony. The 23 year old I work with confessed she did the same but then her Instagram is full of pics of her in her underwear and things 🤦‍♀️

I’m moving away from the needledick shots cos quite frankly once seen never forgotten 🤢😂 So noticed OL have been having various strategy meetings with their clients for 2024 but nothing with Fakey yet. Even the Pool Guy is more of a priority than him 😂 Wonder what he’s ‘presenting’ today and if bum chum CH is still with him?
As for Flappy, she’s still desperately replying to anyone that comments on her posts trying to get that failing engagement rate up 😂
Imagine green algae and pool scum is more important to off limits them gay boy is😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
#theydontlikeyou

Love the pool guy myself, summer season will be here soon lol!!

• Haha
What a scruffy twit he is.Who goes online to tell strangers what his plans for the next few days are.He honestly is the biggest prick walking and keep grinding🤢🤢Of course mentioning his fam as he calls them as a afterthought.
IMG_9382.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
What a scruffy twit he is.Who goes online to tell strangers what his plans for the next few days are.He honestly is the biggest prick walking and keep grinding🤢🤢Of course mentioning his fam as he calls them as a afterthought.View attachment 2728240
Does he not realise as well, how it looks really unprofessional him going on about how tough it is for him? His choice to drive 5 hours to do a 2 min TV gig because I’m sure that’s all it is. As you say Mollyann who comes online to tell strangers their ‘work’ plans 🤦🏻‍♀️ as far as I’m aware he wasn’t even in Wales yesterday (sure he would have been on stories if he was) so this is only his 2nd day ‘presenting’ this week and it’s already Thursday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He really is pathetic Jeanie🤣You can tell his massive ego thinks he’s in demand🤣A two minute giveaway is hardly using his acting skills🤣🤣and he certainly isn’t presenting duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔Bet his hole is chewing that toffee this morning, whilst walking like a gay lad.....🍬🍬🍬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I see he's nicked his jacket back from the beard as she was wearing that last week. He's walking funny this morning - "keep on grinding". 🤢 Keep on mincing more like!

Watch his face at the end when he mentions going back home "to see the fam". He really hates them doesn't he?

424503516_703097711958665_6737143162553782716_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To my knowledge he’s never ever REALLY promoted TFM, never saying it’s coming to here come see me, it’s amazing, praising his costars, saying where you can get tickets but all the time in the world for saying when he has a “presenting gig”

Don’t forget to tell everyone on your insta you’ve got work today, just off to post about my work shift 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To my knowledge he’s never ever REALLY promoted TFM, never saying it’s coming to here come see me, it’s amazing, praising his costars, saying where you can get tickets but all the time in the world for saying when he has a “presenting gig”

Don’t forget to tell everyone on your insta you’ve got work today, just off to post about my work shift 👍😂
He was the only cast member that didn’t post on instagram when they did their 100th show. It’s blatantly obvious he thinks touring is beneath him. If we see it, I’m pretty sure anyone that works with him, picks up on it. Considering what little work he’s had in the last few years, you’d think he’d be more gracious. Yes he spouts on about being so grateful but that’s only when he gets a 2 min TV appearance. Never known somebody as untalented and unlikeable as him with such an overinflated ego and high opinion of themselves 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a scruffy twit he is.Who goes online to tell strangers what his plans for the next few days are.He honestly is the biggest prick walking and keep grinding🤢🤢Of course mentioning his fam as he calls them as a afterthought.View attachment 2728240
That bleeping filter is working overtime🤣🤣🤣🤣 so beaky has had 2 days filming for TV so far and a trip to London tomorrow. All for just a few minutes on tv, he loves to have his ugly rat face on telly🤮🤮🤮🤮 has to mention he's tired, well shouldn't have had Chris last night should you🤭🤭🤭. Absolutely sick of this bleep he thinks he's the bee's knees doesn't he. No you bleeping ain't 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔Anyone would think he is the only one working and driving sad fucker, what about the articulated lorry drivers that keep the country runny that's work.... lazy sad sap.....correction if that's what he calls work, get a life...Bet he is dreading going home his face says it all.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He was the only cast member that didn’t post on instagram when they did their 100th show. It’s blatantly obvious he thinks touring is beneath him. If we see it, I’m pretty sure anyone that works with him, picks up on it. Considering what little work he’s had in the last few years, you’d think he’d be more gracious. Yes he spouts on about being so grateful but that’s only when he gets a 2 min TV appearance. Never known somebody as untalented and unlikeable as him with such an overinflated ego and high opinion of themselves 🤢
He didn’t really promote Footloose either. As with both productions he’s quick to re-share flattering reviews but doesn’t include praise for his fellow cast. Definitely thinks it’s beneath him and it’s filling time until the big time comes. I hate his smug videos saying it’s worth it etc etc. when in reality it’s a couple of days of driving to and from jobs and nothing other people don’t do every single day. I’m sure his fellow theatre colleagues don’t like him. They seem quite proud of what they do and seem quite pally too

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He didn’t really promote Footloose either. As with both productions he’s quick to re-share flattering reviews but doesn’t include praise for his fellow cast. Definitely thinks it’s beneath him and it’s filling time until the big time comes. I hate his smug videos saying it’s worth it etc etc. when in reality it’s a couple of days of driving to and from jobs and nothing other people don’t do every single day. I’m sure his fellow theatre colleagues don’t like him. They seem quite proud of what they do and seem quite pally too
He only ever promotes anything when he’s appearing on TV or trying to get on certain programmes. If you think of the fight and the marathon, he barely mentioned them until a couple of weeks before and he wanted the sponsors (Marathon) and the Insta engagement (both). He only promoted Soccer Aid cos he was hoping to make it on the TV coverage. His obsession with being in front of a camera takes priority over everything and I mean everything. There’s a reason he only gets the dregs that everybody turns down

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see he's nicked his jacket back from the beard as she was wearing that last week. He's walking funny this morning - "keep on grinding". 🤢 Keep on mincing more like!

Watch his face at the end when he mentions going back home "to see the fam". He really hates them doesn't he?

View attachment 2728296
View attachment 2728297
Looks like Tattle is still pulling the strings! Thanks for explaining to Tattle what “work” you are doing from now until Sunday! God love him having to drive and then prance around doing a crappy play in the evening for about 15 minutes! Such a little trooper is Soldier Simon 👍 This proves he is still Tattles Puppet 😂 Sad bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.