Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jakey on the bed, legz akimbo............that Chris walks in & drops his trackies.... a massive " Giganticus Erectus Penidonga " bounces up & hits his belly.....

Jakey goes bozz-eyed ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jakey on the bed, legz akimbo............that Chris walks in & drops his trackies.... a massive " Giganticus Erectus Penidonga " bounces up & hits his belly.....

duck sake I actually pictured that as I read your description, VC :LOL: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She was so content with bagging a z lister and hoped it would raise her profile that she didnt consider him being a gay. How long had they known each other in reality?
From this they met in 2018 but they had split up before she found out she was pregnant with Gail *allegedly. Then he went back to her.

Screenshot_20240131-221403~2.png

Reactions: 14

Spread out like a spatchcock chicken ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”
---
Chris's balls slapping fakeys arse like a big base drum......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Ooh I've missed you Chrissy Wissy".

Screenshot_20240131-222529~2.png
Screenshot_20240131-223309~2.png
Screenshot_20240131-222725~2.png

---
Found this on ebay. The postage is nearly as much as the photo! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20240131-223029~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Iโ€™m moving away from the needledick shots cos quite frankly once seen never forgotten ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚ So noticed OL have been having various strategy meetings with their clients for 2024 but nothing with Fakey yet. Even the Pool Guy is more of a priority than him ๐Ÿ˜‚ Wonder what heโ€™s โ€˜presentingโ€™ today and if bum chum CH is still with him?
As for Flappy, sheโ€™s still desperately replying to anyone that comments on her posts trying to get that failing engagement rate up ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flaps has zero personality and if she thinks begging is going to pay the bills etc sheโ€™s in for a shock.Should count herself lucky sheโ€™s not worked in years and move on go find herself a job.He will always get some kind of work but give it a year or so and both idiots will be desperate for money.The fight money probably got them threw Christmas and I doubt much of that is left.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.