Jake Quickenden #95 A backstage smooch may be Fakey's big outing! Cue more of Flapz's lip-blushed pouting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has never been a dad to Leo😡I honestly think flaps is either a complete idiot or she actually loves this good for nothing loser.Shes aged by at least ten years and is dead behind her eyes.He loves being away from them and she honestly is just a pathetic cow for allowing his behaviour.
He’s such an embarrassment I wonder what her friends think behind her back, we all know her family hate him

Reactions: 18
Yep, he never looks that happy when he's with his family🫢🫢🫢 look at that bleeping Cheshire cat grin, some bum fun going on there later🤮🤮🤮🤮
Stoll no sign of Flaps either 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Flaps remove her spa bikini shot from her IG as not on the anonymous site. She's tagged her mate a few times now - Chelsea Langer, wonder if she's helping Flaps through the eventual split.

I mean love or hate the likes of Stacey Solomon or Sam Thompson but you can pretty much see they are in loving, genuine relationships. We see nothing on Fakey's or Flaps's IG to show they are passionate about each other. There's no physical chemistry & he only ever refers to her when he has to.

It's like her & Leo tick the boxes to show him as the consummate family man to the likes of Zelda & his public image.

**Edited - the bikini shot is on her grid** Does this photo look like someone who is loved & secure in her relationship? Dead behind the eyes👇
Screenshot_20240131-194455_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did Flaps remove her spa bikini shot from her IG as not on the anonymous site. She's tagged her mate a few times now - Chelsea Langer, wonder if she's helping Flaps through the eventual split.

I mean love or hate the likes of Stacey Solomon or Sam Thompson but you can pretty much see they are in loving, genuine relationships. We see nothing on Fakey's or Flaps's IG to show they are passionate about each other. There's no physical chemistry & he only ever refers to her when he has to.

It's like her & Leo tick the boxes to show him as the consummate family man to the likes of Zelda & his public image.

**Edited - the bikini shot is on her grid** Does this photo look like someone who is loved & secure in her relationship? Dead behind the eyes👇
View attachment 2727313
Completely dead behind the eyes, needs a damn good shafting and looks like a beard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thing about flaps is even if she wasn’t married to knob head🤢I honestly don’t think she would ever get the small paid works that she does.Has been following loads of influencers lately I bet she stalks them trying to improve her content.She is just ordinary boring and can barely speak with those sausage lips.She shops moans and shops a bit more.Her toddler is so behind in his development but does not seem to care.More interested in showing her boring H&M and Zara haul.Shallow fake arse cow married to the biggest creep online🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
Does he think being in the same room with Chris is some sort of flex? Like , oooh look at me I’m mates with an actual love islander
He’s like someone that won the lotto, he so over the moon to be with Chris, Chris must be of limited intelligence to be hanging around with Jake!!

Oi flaps wake up and smell the lube, ur hubby is as bent as an S hook!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does he think being in the same room with Chris is some sort of flex? Like , oooh look at me I’m mates with an actual love islander
He’s like someone that won the lotto, he so over the moon to be with Chris, Chris must be of limited intelligence to be hanging around with Jake!!

Oi flaps wake up and smell the lube, ur hubby is as bent as an S hook!!!!!!!
" wake up & smell the lube"....... 😃😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was so content with bagging a z lister and hoped it would raise her profile that she didnt consider him being a gay. How long had they known each other in reality?

Reactions: 20
Wonder if he’s been rogered yet😂😂😂

How long did they date before she got pregnant the first time? Can’t of been too long

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.