Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just wasting his money, as soon as he buys bots insta are clearing them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow 22 likes and no comments on his hobbycraft reel that Off Limits have shared on their Instagram 🤭
So what attention seeking exercise do we think he’s got planned for ‘Blue Monday’? The FM starts in Liverpool on the Tuesday, so he’s already going to be depressed the fact no TV gigs came in for him whilst he was off and he’s having to go back on tour 😂 but no way will he miss the opportunity of playing the MH card.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s looking dog rough without any filters. He knocks me sick how anyone thinks he’s appealing is beyond me he’s rank 🤢 wonder if it’s the photographer mate who is going skiing with them, Fakey will just make him take pictures of him all the trip 🙄
The saving grace is Fakey and Flapz are very poor at posting decent content. I am not expecting anything special from their trip. They will both be busy scoping out Insta and copying other posters ski trips!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s just wasting his money, as soon as he buys bots insta are clearing them 😂
It's great that they are finally doing it. Over the last 30 days, Chazza Dawson has lost over 5,000!!! I'd love to know the organic followers' amount! 😂😂
---
Wow 22 likes and no comments on his hobbycraft reel that Off Limits have shared on their Instagram 🤭
So what attention seeking exercise do we think he’s got planned for ‘Blue Monday’? The FM starts in Liverpool on the Tuesday, so he’s already going to be depressed the fact no TV gigs came in for him whilst he was off and he’s having to go back on tour 😂 but no way will he miss the opportunity of playing the MH card.
"Did wonders for Jake's mental health....."

Oh do duck off. 🙄
---
Go Sam! ☺
Up yours jakey! 🤪
Someone's gonna have to change their instgram bio soon because ITV don't want him anymore!! Ha Ha Ha! Love it.
I'm loving this so much I can't begin to express my joy!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Purely put this up for the Tena Huns. Pathetic.

I'm still manifesting for something to happen.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I have a feeling he will struggle to even get on Lorraine unless they can’t get someone else. I spotted the show used Ellie the Strictly winner to do a behind the scenes gig last week.
He might get an appearance because of DOI but that will depend if they can get anybody who has been on it more recently than him. Thing is barring the odd desperado like him ie Kerry Katona, Michelle Heaton, etc… most people move on and don’t still talk about shows they did years ago. I genuinely think the only reason he gets anything is because he’s the cheapest to use 🤣

• Haha
Go pack you suitcase Fakey, no one wants to hear your tit singing🤪🤪🤪 lost over 2.5k followers this week and engagement rate of 0.67 ye gods even Flappy's is better than that🤭🤭🤭 he's spiralling isn't he, knows that after TFM he's got duck all, what a way to live 😳😳😳
Coming to a store near you on the checkout, Fakey Quickenden 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if they’ll stock the fridge and cupboards up for Zelda or like at Xmas will she be bringing her own food 🤣 You can see why he is such a spoilt twit. Mummy does all the running about, obviously pays for a lot, is the only person who will look after Spud, totally enables him, etc….. 35 years of age and it’s embarrassing how he’s still so totally reliant on his mother. You can imagine if Zelda ever says she can’t babysit, he’d literally stamp his feet, throw a tantrum and burst into tears saying mummy doesn’t love him 🙄

• Haha
It’s also the fact at the moment he works away from home as well. I mean we laugh and say about keeping a count of how many days work he does but imagine keeping count of the days he actually sees/spends with Spud. To be bleeping off on a 5 day trip when after next weekend, he’s working away again, is just plain selfish. Hardly a surprise. They will always put themselves before the kids. Should never ever have been parents imo. He’ll then have the cheek to do his normal ‘you need adult only time to be better parents’ and go on about how much he misses him whilst he’s away. I’m glad he’s leaking followers. It shows people are waking up to his bullshit.
As for gifted. On this occasion I’d be surprised if it was. If the likes of Ekin Su & Davide are on a skiing holiday and it’s not a paid ad/pr trip, why would any resort give a freebie to a ex reality contestant from years ago who is pushing 40 and his unknown beard? Can’t see it personally. The thing is if it is free, will they declare it and if it isn’t, they’re that desperate that they want people to think brands want to use them, they’ll make out it is. Look when she starting tagging Visit USA when she went to her sisters. No way did they use her more than once but she was making out they did.
You just reminded me about Flapz horrendous #visitusa trip to Detroit! Beyond horrendous! She was clueless and no way would they ever use her again unless to a place no one else wants to go. For example they will never send her to NYC or LA. They sent Love Islanders to California and other much nicer places.

Reactions: 14
That singing clip is somewhat...... unfortunate. So off key and the dramatic facial contortions are distracting to say the least 😬😬😬

• Haha
Christ, give it a bleeping rest. 😬

View attachment 2670218
I can’t even make out a single word he is massacring.
---
Poor door Matt works hard comes home to beans on toast duck Zelda 🤦‍♀️
---

He’s asking for likes and comments, it’s so tragic 😂
She was so proud to say she hates cooking and isn’t very good. She implied Matt often takes her out for meals. Poor Matt. WTF does she do all day? She has more than enough time to learn how to cook, dumb witch!

Reactions: 16
It's great that they are finally doing it. Over the last 30 days, Chazza Dawson has lost over 5,000!!! I'd love to know the organic followers' amount! 😂😂
---

"Did wonders for Jake's mental health....."

Oh do duck off. 🙄
---

I'm loving this so much I can't begin to express my joy!!! 😂😂😂

I hope bots are being cleared as have noticed this on a few accounts and don’t think it’s genuine followers losing interest!

Reactions: 16
He so shot himself in the foot with that fight. He didn’t give a show by punching Paul so hard which ended the fight so quickly. People didn’t even have time to settle in their seats before the fight ended. The promoters want a showcase so punters feel they are getting value for money.
Absolutely this! He let his ego take over yet again the prick. People aren't going to part with hundreds of pounds to see a "fight" that only lasted just over a minute.

They won't touch him. He's a liability.

• Heart
Absolutely this! He let his ego take over yet again the prick. People aren't going to part with hundreds of pounds to see a "fight" that only lasted just over a minute.

They won't touch him. He's a liability.
Perfect, that’s why he is clutching at straws. ITV ain’t interested so he is trying to get on a singing reality show😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't know if anyone recalls the story 'The Emperor's New Clothes.' The emperor is tricked into believing he is wearing a fantastic suit of clothes because everyone is too nervous to tell him he is actually naked. This is Fakey with his tit singing & tit everything else. His Tena huns & equally deluded mother all keep clucking & cooing to maintain the illusion he is something more than he actually is. He is so vain & lacks any insight or awareness that he sucks it up & continues to 'walk naked' or in other words sing badly, dress badly, parent badly etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You just reminded me about Flapz horrendous #visitusa trip to Detroit! Beyond horrendous! She was clueless and no way would they ever use her again unless to a place no one else wants to go. For example they will never send her to NYC or LA. They sent Love Islanders to California and other much nicer places.
All the supposed PR trips she’s been on, she hasn’t showcased one of them worthy of her getting paid for it. We know she marks things as ads when she’s obviously not getting paid for them and I think she has done the same with some of her supposed ‘pr trips’. 100% the trip to see her sister wasn’t an ad. She tagged ad and VisitUSA in because she wanted people to believe she’s that good an influencer, they used her twice in the space of 6 weeks 🙄 😂 Remember after that she added ‘travel’ to her insta bio 😂😂😂
I’m not saying it cos I don’t like her but not one place she has been has she made me want to go there. Like him, it’s always about showcasing herself and not where she’s visiting.

• Heart
🐔Why has he got his hood up whilst singing. Have they not got the heating on or is it cutbacks..Second thought perhaps his wig is in the moth clinic..... 😆😆 ..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.