Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know if I was "famous" posted a video of me singing(wailing)and I literally begged for likes and comments and out of my million followers(bots) I had less them a thousand likes and.under 90 comments in a hour on.prime time instagram I would proberly take the hint!
Not one word of support from a single fwend just the wife and mum.

Think about it jake

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So he has suddenly found the confidence to post a ‘singing’ video and not just that he’s also begging for comments and likes on it 🤮🤮🤮 What a sad desperate fucker he really is

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Sam Thompson has got a little job on this morning, oh dear Fakey bet he’s recording, singing & ruining “it should have been me” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
29732-1-medium.jpg

There's a ghost in my house
The ghost of my career.........
The ghost of the boy that made love to me.....
Where our love used to be
Only shadows from the past I see...
Time can't seem to erase
The vision of your giant stiff cock....
Though you found someone new
I can't get over you
There's a ghost in my house
I can't hide flapz giant treads.........
Or my love for the twinkie boys........
From the ghost of your willy ....that's inside meee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just seen Sam Thompson’s job with This Morning he is presenting a live of the show for the Manchester Arndale with some of the This Morning experts guarantee prick threw all his toys out of his pram and stormed off down the pub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He actually said when leaving full Monty he had lots of work lined up he’s done none 🤣🤣 he only got one five min slot on tv
I can’t even remember him having a TV appearance in the last 4 weeks. All I remember is the painting/puppies on You Tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think his “work” has well and truly dried up hence the sudden singing enjoyment, he’s trying to get some gigs booked in cos he has nothing else.

I’d feel sorry for him but the deluded fool should have been looking for a more stable way of earning a decent income years ago. How can they enjoy the gifted holidays knowing full well they can’t actually afford to pay bills?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So obvious he's trying to get a singing gig, hmmm I think you need a bit more practice Fakey, actually, make that a bleeping lot😆😆😆😆
---
When you’re overlooked for a skank like VP and her cling on boyfriend, it really is time to look at your ‘career’ choices.
Yes Jeanie, another bleep of the highest order she is🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣So obvious he's trying to get a singing gig, hmmm I think you need a bit more practice Fakey, actually, make that a bleeping lot😆😆😆😆
---

Yes Jeanie, another bleep of the highest order she is🤬🤬🤬
She disgusts me. Her whole life is freebies, free trips and ads. Fakey must rue the day he never got on a reality show like Geordie Shore. The ‘fame’ so many of them have got from basically getting pissed and shagged on TV is astounding, even though VP now thinks she so far above it and has tried erasing that part of her life from history.
---
He’ll definitely be crying in his pillow tonight. Four hours and not even 2,000 likes on his ‘singing’ reel and that’s with him sharing it 3 times (so far) on his stories, begging for comments and likes on it and Flappy sharing it on hers as well 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm glad Sue Pollard is going to the Fakeys house to watch Leo,cos this means her dogs won't have to go in a bloody kennel again.

Reactions: 19
The nation has spoken and with 2400 likes it’s a no from us all👍🤣Zelda on her way and more fool her for once again being used to babysit terror chops.Going to be overkill with airport clips and twit head in his cheap arse ski gear and sunglasses 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Already sharing the singing reel to his stories. It’s so sad and pathetic.

Reactions: 18
The nation has spoken and with 2400 likes it’s a no from us all👍🤣Zelda on her way and more fool her for once again being used to babysit terror chops.Going to be overkill with airport clips and twit head in his cheap arse ski gear and sunglasses 😳🤣
Shared it again this morning saying thanks for the lovely comments ‘so far’ 🙄 obviously thinking there’s loads more to come. duck me he’s such a beg 🤮
Another 100 followers down yesterday 🤭 Credit card is going to be coming out soon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.