Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s right to have so many child free trips, especially when Leo is not even 3. It seems normal these days to leave children to sod off on holiday. Fair enough maybe a one off or the odd night away for a break but you cannot class yourself as an amazing parent when you choose adult holidays over taking your kids somewhere.

Do you think the skiing trip is gifted? I just can’t imagine these two having any money at all, unless it really was a chrissy present off Zelda.
His stupid mother enables him.
You'd think she would read him them the riot act over job, working, wages etc but no.
She's as bad as he is , and taking the piss out of stroke victims etc

Screenshot_20231230-222426_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
"Old School Banger" - just like his wife and mother!

• Haha
  • Sick
Was literally thinking the exact same thing. Zelda will clean that tit hole up.
She wouldn’t want Dusty at her pristine house so that’s why she’s really going to babysit there. And yep she’ll likely spring clean the place and document it all. I think she likes showing Flaps up, as does her son.

I have 2 confessions to make this is terrible and I ll hang my head in shame!

1. I agreed with zelda on something :cry:
I've watched fool me once .. and it was brilliant . 👏

2. I put the hood up on my hoody yesterday... my defence I was walking my dog and it started raining it was not because I influenced to be a twit it was because I wanted to keep my REAL hair dry.

His a blight isnt he? those signing faces are so put on its not because his feeling the music its because he thinks that's performing and it's terrible hence the lack of of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will be interesting to see if he gets his Lincoln Panto job back next year! He will desperately need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s right to have so many child free trips, especially when Leo is not even 3. It seems normal these days to leave children to sod off on holiday. Fair enough maybe a one off or the odd night away for a break but you cannot class yourself as an amazing parent when you choose adult holidays over taking your kids somewhere.

Do you think the skiing trip is gifted? I just can’t imagine these two having any money at all, unless it really was a chrissy present off Zelda.
It’s also the fact at the moment he works away from home as well. I mean we laugh and say about keeping a count of how many days work he does but imagine keeping count of the days he actually sees/spends with Spud. To be bleeping off on a 5 day trip when after next weekend, he’s working away again, is just plain selfish. Hardly a surprise. They will always put themselves before the kids. Should never ever have been parents imo. He’ll then have the cheek to do his normal ‘you need adult only time to be better parents’ and go on about how much he misses him whilst he’s away. I’m glad he’s leaking followers. It shows people are waking up to his bullshit.
As for gifted. On this occasion I’d be surprised if it was. If the likes of Ekin Su & Davide are on a skiing holiday and it’s not a paid ad/pr trip, why would any resort give a freebie to a ex reality contestant from years ago who is pushing 40 and his unknown beard? Can’t see it personally. The thing is if it is free, will they declare it and if it isn’t, they’re that desperate that they want people to think brands want to use them, they’ll make out it is. Look when she starting tagging Visit USA when she went to her sisters. No way did they use her more than once but she was making out they did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We all knew Zelda would go babysit as she would walk over fire for that prick.Bet she cleans non stop as is a bit ocd and to be honest has duck all else to do.Will make a change 😳What she means is no one else offered and seeing she ignores her other grandchildren has to make out she’s grandmother of the year😳

Reactions: 16

Yes I'm with you @Barbie2020, they've had a ridiculous amount of trips away just the two of them since Leo was born. I've never gone on holiday without my daughter, it just doesn't compute to me. Having a couple of nights away, fair enough, but these arseholes don't do that. What do they tell Leo, does he even understand🤷‍♀️ maybe he thinks they're still there as he can see them on a phone screen🤪🤪🤪.
I'd say the trip is either gifted or Zelda paid for it. My last option is tight arse Fakey paid out of his fight purse, could be why it's only 5 days😆😆😆he certainly doesn't mind spending on himself does he🥴🥴🥴. He started following the restaurant over there a fair few weeks ago and some skiwear place, or was that flaps, they both just mingle into one at this point.
They are tit, awful parents, the trips to Lapland UK and Alton Towers were grifted and the non child friendly place they stayed between Christmas and New Year, probably only did these so they look less twatty when bleeping off to France skiing. Flaps said they had loads planned with the kids too the lying squidward🤥🤥🤥🤥 2 grifted kids trips, one Leo centred, cos we didn't see Freddie on Oblivion did we, Fakey would deffo have filmed that on his stories.
I just piss myself when anyone calls them great parents in the comments on posts, no they bleeping ain't or they wouldn't pimp their kids out on Social Media or duck off on so many trips🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So he switches off the light and drags Gail under the bed no wonder the kid is panicked and scrabbling to get out he really doesn’t have a clue does he?

So he finished ‘work’ on 9th December and goes back on 16th January. On his last day before his break he said he was looking forward to five weeks off, then corrected himself and said ‘well not five weeks off because he’d still got bits of work on’. Have I missed something then? All I’ve seen him do is a 2 hour painting/playing with puppies class in the last 4 weeks. He’s not even done any ‘ads’. Off skiing Sunday which I’d imagine would be for at least 5 days, so would love to know when he’s fitting these so called work bits in 🤥 Unless he calls grifted trips to AT, Lapland UK and The Cave ‘work’ 🙄. This is why when she says they’ve got loads of trips planned this year, I take it with a pinch of salt. Both so economical with the truth and clearly like to exaggerate.
He actually said when leaving full Monty he had lots of work lined up he’s done none 🤣🤣 he only got one five min slot on tv

• Haha
His car ain’t over priced he’s paying over the odds on finance because he’s skint as for his bank is digest more like bleeping minus he’s broke as duck can’t even do a week ski trip 🤣🤣🤣

no doubt gifted too … tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s only gone and posted him killing a song🤣🤣Just when you think he can’t get any more desperate up he pops🤣🤣Loving he’s so tit at singing just like his awful two minutes on hollyoaks👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.