Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Aaron chalmers not call him out for a fight? He thinks he can make quick money and that’s the reason the beg is tagging misfits.How embarrassing and pathetic does he come across🤣.Big lol at hobby craft 🤣Next is weetabix and he’s made enough for petrol as they throw poor Leo at grandma’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s tagging oktagon and Misfits saying when they are ready, does that mean they haven’t even asked him back? 😂
After that dumpster fire that occurred on oktagons website last year, I'd be amazed if they went within 30 ft if him.....
---
I’ve just seen Kate Garraways husband has passed away 😢 wonder how long before he comments on her recent post 🙄
On a lighter note just seen this on Sam & Pete’s podcast insta page. Shall I 😈 😂
YES PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Pete would piss himself....
---
I pissed myself (not literally 😉) when I saw this. I thought the way he’s been going on, he’d actually got something arranged but certainly doesn’t sound like it 🤭 Let’s see if tagging Misfits works at well for him as tagging Strictly, Masked Singer, Aftersun and any other TV program going has 😂
He's got the reverse Midas touch, they'll go bust ....
---
Can't wait for when he becomes a Poundland ambassador, and flaps models her "Sophie Church for Pep & Co" range in the hobbit house...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m so angry about that Hobbycraft advert. I support my local one because I’d rather give my money to them other than Amazon plus the staff are really nice and know their stuff. I’d have more respect for the company had they used somebody actually crafty even if it was Stacey Solomon! No wonder Flaps has been getting ‘crafty’ they’ll be hoping for a couples advert. I was seriously tempted to make a comment but I won’t stoop that low. If I see another craft advert from him I’ll contact Hobbycraft direct.

Reactions: 26
Dear god please someone tell him to stop murdering these songs.His face and obviously so busy with all the work he had lined up only has two minutes to film🤣🤣
IMG_9258.jpeg
IMG_9269.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What a bleeping embarrassment that twit is. Talentless.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So I messaged Hobby Craft saying I found it ridiculous using him as an advert and paying him when it’s obvious he’s not interested in craft at all.

They’ve replied and said they will let the relevant people know lol. I also explained I shop in hobby craft and it’s put me off going again (my instagram is also my small crafting account so that might have helped)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The candles!!!!!! As for the 35 year old teenager that’s crafting, all by himself on his lonesome, it’s pathetic ! This is what should be done with Freddie and even Gail!

Sweating, send help for what - a rancid towel🤷‍♀️

Caterwauling whilst eye bleeping yourselves on a grainy filter. Adds up to Fakey having zero chance at having full time job!
Day 76854394 of January and it’s a dry one as well!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
🐔 Must be awful to not be able to sing, and have a small cock as well ...🥕...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
According to the estate agents they’re using and right move, house is still up for sale @MissMona 🤔 About 2 weeks after originally posting it, it said it was no longer on the market and then suddenly it was on again, so wondering if the same ‘glitch’ happened again?
@CrazyBaldhead the pose on NY was deliberate to get people speculating but as I said at the time they were actually on the road going to the Marquis. I’d only driven down that same spot myself the week before and recognised the hoarding they were standing in front of 😊
As for his ‘singing’ yesterday, didn’t stop him losing another 165 followers 😂 and that’s now 2,400 gone in the last 30 days 😂
Ah ok . I'll keep an eye on it 🤣🤣👍👍

Reactions: 13
I love it when a middle aged man puts his hoody on like he’s a year 9 secondary school boy! Or even worse, the Eastern European men that walk around in groups and scare the tit out of you! I’m sure they don’t cause harm but it’s a look!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So now he’s going to live in his ‘Represent’ hoodie cos it’s the closest thing to designer clothing he’s got. At least it’s better than seeing his scrawny scribbled on chest all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I messaged Hobby Craft saying I found it ridiculous using him as an advert and paying him when it’s obvious he’s not interested in craft at all.

They’ve replied and said they will let the relevant people know lol. I also explained I shop in hobby craft and it’s put me off going again (my instagram is also my small crafting account so that might have helped)
I should’ve done the same from my business account. I’ve tagged them into certain things in the past but if I see either of them doing any pretend crafting with Hobbycraft I’ll let them know I won’t buy again from them or book workshops

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ding ding ding, Zelda is off to look after Damien tomorrow until Thursday, she's staying at the hobbit house, and Freddie is going to his dad's. So just 5 days Skiiing then. Bit tit really isnt it as 2 days will be spent travelling, wonder which 'mates' they are going with. Zelda said it would be easier at the hobbit house as then he can still go to nursery etc, what she means is, he's a bleeping brat and I don't want to look after him at mine lol😆😆😆

As for his bleeping 'singing' again make it stop pleassssssse😭😭😭😭😭 Tracy Chapman he ain't, terrible diction and ridiculous tune, sounds bleeping awful. Never gonna get any singing gigs, what a prick🤣🤣🤣🤣
No activity from old sausage lips yet, I though she wanted to talk to us all more😉😅🤣😂
---
Flaps is probably hoping that Zelda will clean ger house, as she sure as he'll doesn't🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When he says send help he means please someone send me some more copydex glue because he's sweated his toupee off his bonce and can't afford any more. Maybe that's why he really went to Hobbycraft - for emergency supplies :LOL:

• Haha
His followers are thick as duck. CBA. How much did he get paid for this tit?
Hahaha what a Karen 😂😂 he’ll prob reply all passive aggressive being like, oh u think I’m fat now, I’m doing this safely , I know my body blah blah, like he chastised that other sheeple for being worried about his weight loss

Reactions: 15
Ding ding ding, Zelda is off to look after Damien tomorrow until Thursday, she's staying at the hobbit house, and Freddie is going to his dad's. So just 5 days Skiiing then. Bit tit really isnt it as 2 days will be spent travelling, wonder which 'mates' they are going with. Zelda said it would be easier at the hobbit house as then he can still go to nursery etc, what she means is, he's a bleeping brat and I don't want to look after him at mine lol😆😆😆

As for his bleeping 'singing' again make it stop pleassssssse😭😭😭😭😭 Tracy Chapman he ain't, terrible diction and ridiculous tune, sounds bleeping awful. Never gonna get any singing gigs, what a prick🤣🤣🤣🤣
No activity from old sausage lips yet, I though she wanted to talk to us all more😉😅🤣😂
---
Flaps is probably hoping that Zelda will clean ger house, as she sure as he'll doesn't🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was literally thinking the exact same thing. Zelda will clean that tit hole up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s right to have so many child free trips, especially when Leo is not even 3. It seems normal these days to leave children to sod off on holiday. Fair enough maybe a one off or the odd night away for a break but you cannot class yourself as an amazing parent when you choose adult holidays over taking your kids somewhere.

Do you think the skiing trip is gifted? I just can’t imagine these two having any money at all, unless it really was a chrissy present off Zelda.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.