Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With him being as gay as they come and the fact they can’t be having sex that often the quality of his sperm is piss poor and explains what Leo is short limbed and behind, crap quality sperm!
---
She deffo wouldn't be breaking out if she had roaccutane.
Probably not using it as they want another baby?

Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has already been mentioned/posted. So they aren't moving then? Why bother putting it on the market in the first place?
Wrong time of the year & very overpriced. ? Second thoughts?.........
Who cares anyway , its only ratbags home 😆. She never put any money into it. Dreadful inside , you can see its all " her".
A prospective buyer would have to spend a fair bit correcting it......

• Haha
Her sons look like tramps and she can buy £75 eye cream.Both utter pigs and useless parents to those boys.I honestly can’t stand her and her fake arse voice.She has spent over £1000 on face treatments and lip blush and that’s without all the filler she pumps into her ugly face.Free trips when everyday people can’t afford the luxury of £200 tickets to Lapland.😡😡
That "lip blush" treatment she had done (around £300+) should have lasted around 6mths+ but you can't even see it on her sausage lips anymore so that was a waste of time and money!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That "lip blush" treatment she had done (around £300+) should have lasted around 6mths+ but you can't even see it on her sausage lips anymore so that was a waste of time and money!
Her soup coolers look like she's sucking a pair of Michelin Roadmasters now 😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Apologies if this has already been mentioned/posted. So they aren't moving then? Why bother putting it on the market in the first place?
Interesting! Let's hope somebody builds a load of houses on the land next door to it.

I wonder what the pose was all about NY Day when RatBoy, Flapz and Gail were outside a new build development?

According to the estate agents they’re using and right move, house is still up for sale @MissMona 🤔 About 2 weeks after originally posting it, it said it was no longer on the market and then suddenly it was on again, so wondering if the same ‘glitch’ happened again?
@CrazyBaldhead the pose on NY was deliberate to get people speculating but as I said at the time they were actually on the road going to the Marquis. I’d only driven down that same spot myself the week before and recognised the hoarding they were standing in front of 😊
As for his ‘singing’ yesterday, didn’t stop him losing another 165 followers 😂 and that’s now 2,400 gone in the last 30 days 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to the estate agents they’re using and right move, house is still up for sale @MissMona 🤔 About 2 weeks after originally posting it, it said it was no longer on the market and then suddenly it was on again, so wondering if the same ‘glitch’ happened again?
@CrazyBaldhead the pose on NY was deliberate to get people speculating but as I said at the time they were actually on the road going to the Marquis. I’d only driven down that same spot myself the week before and recognised the hoarding they were standing in front of 😊
As for his ‘singing’ yesterday, didn’t stop him losing another 165 followers 😂 and that’s now 2,400 gone in the last 30 days 😂
That's hilarious - 165 people unfollowed because of the screeching!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shows how little ‘work’ he’s got as he’s still banging on about IAC 😴😴😴 so is he finally admitting that he was a last minute replacement because no one else was available at such short notice 😂 I love the way it’s emphasised in the article it was ‘almost a decade ago’ he was in the jungle 😂 Plus wasn’t bothered by the pay, just wanted the experience. Bullshit he did it cos he thought it would make him rich and famous. Fakey how did that work out for you?

Attachments

• Haha
Shows how little ‘work’ he’s got as he’s still banging on about IAC 😴😴😴 so is he finally admitting that he was a last minute replacement because no one else was available at such short notice 😂 I love the way it’s emphasised in the article it was ‘almost a decade ago’ he was in the jungle 😂 Plus wasn’t bothered by the pay, just wanted the experience. Bullshit he did it cos he thought it would make him rich and famous. Fakey how did that work out for you?
He's trying to come across as all "humble" again isn't he? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's trying to come across as all "humble" again isn't he? 😂😂

Funny though when he's trying to be humble he always has to get a dig in at someone else though first. 'Oh I think alot where there for a payday, but i just wanted the experience' ironic how that turned out cause now he would do just about anything if it gave him the tiniest sniff of exposure never mind a payday 🤣
I bet he hates that he hardly took a breath between all the shows he done cause now theres not much else for him to do, i mean it was beyond desperation to do that ghost show but again he just done it chasing this big break that sailed many moons ago. When you think that Sam Thompson has been around years and seems to have built himself up with a nice house and a steady income (his radio show) before he even took part in the jungle, so even if it hadn't paid off for him he had something to fall back on and he doesn't even have a family to support. Bet fake wishes it was him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cuz was overpriced- it has walls a foot deep where she keeps painting them.. also reckon planning gone in for a house to be built next door - know what she’s like … thinks she’s sumthing special — neighbours both sides wud not do for our Zelda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"Can you sing for me?"

Gail: "Blooo Blaaaa Bleeee eeee eeee eee". 🤪

WTF?

• Sick
  • Haha
Encouraging Maris to sing, well done Fakey, you've done enough parenting to allow for your adult only ski trip 👏🏻

• Haha
Poor Leo now looking into the phone as his pathetic dad trolls his young son.He makes me sick as Leo cannot string a sentence together and prick then shouts out what he’s trying to say😡Are nursery not concerned at his lack of communication and that he still shits in a nappy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.