Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously! 7 different skincare products in one night! duck me I thought three was enough! No wonder she has serious issues and needs to stick to one or two brands only!! For a beauty therapist, she’s highly uneducated 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He isn't singing just because he enjoys it his either just after the messages telling him how wonderful his voice is (cough cough)
OR his distracting... apart from one day was it yesterday his been to quiet till early afternoon? So is in in his pit or up to something he wants to keep quiet for now an he knows his voice is a trigger and will take the focus...his sneaky af 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many products in one night ... seven?

And no, they are NOT working whatsoever. That eye cream is not helping either with those black bags under her eyes.

She is utterly deluded and highly uneducated seeing as she is supposed to be qualified as a 'beauty therapist'.

416236060_353828527357384_7348182588263120807_n.jpg
416505774_180963578407144_8947644246366606586_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Seriously! 7 different skincare products in one night! duck me I thought three was enough! No wonder she has serious issues and needs to stick to one or two brands only!! For a beauty therapist, she’s highly uneducated 🙄
And here comes the links to tit that clearly does not work.God she’s such a beg😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And here comes the links to tit that clearly does not work.God she’s such a beg😡
Exactly. Last story and the aff link comes up 🙄 I remember last year after her taking a ‘break’ at Xmas, she came back doing constant aff links after it. Why hasn’t she marked all her stories accordingly though? Hello ASA 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jeez no wonder she looks like tit, 7 different bleeping skin products😳😳😳 just go to a dermatologist and get some roaccutane ffs🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
Actually, you’re a truly bleeping dreadful singer.
View attachment 2667798
Look at his pig ugly face and slack wonky mouth, due to all the cock he pushes in there on the regular!
---
I need therapy after listening to face ache rambling on and on.God her soap scoops really are so long and why is my only question.No mention of monster munch coming but flaps birthday soon as if she actually cares.Do her and Matt actually go out as how can she watch so much tv every day and write all her notes down🤣🤣View attachment 2667856
I feel sorry for Matt. Poor man works all day long and Zelda then forces him to sit with her watching crap TV shows or movies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nobody does at any age. 🤢 If he was the last man on Earth I would rather bleeping die than go near that. 🤢
---
Why can't these pricks spell? "far to skinny.." Didn't they receive an education ffs?

I hope he doesn't get the opportunity for another fight. The last one was an utter joke. If he does manage to get another one, and that's a big old IF, I truly hope he gets pulvarised!

View attachment 2668025
I see he has been active with photoshop again!
---
🐔 duck his singing has just blown the wax out of my ear holes :oops:.
Hahaha…..stop. He’s vile, ain’t he!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She said a while ago she had got something from the doc I’m sure
That was just before she went and burnt the skin off her face aka laser treatment
My skin would be in bits if I used as many products in a year as she does in a month

Her sons look like tramps and she can buy £75 eye cream.Both utter pigs and useless parents to those boys.I honestly can’t stand her and her fake arse voice.She has spent over £1000 on face treatments and lip blush and that’s without all the filler she pumps into her ugly face.Free trips when everyday people can’t afford the luxury of £200 tickets to Lapland.😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.