Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Instagram account for any reality show, he follows and comments on their posts 🤢
Today he’s written on the latest Love Island reel. So bleeping desperate to be noticed all the time. What a sad desperate bleep he is
He is so envious of the Love Islanders success. He knows he is getting beyond irrelevant because of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New fight date? Would hardly call going in for the kill on Paul a fight.Here’s hoping he gets a big mother fucker who knocks the tit out of him in 1-0-0 👍Thought he didn’t do selfies anymore and like everything else he says he’s so full of 💩 .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fantastic a grifted basic ski trip to give us a good laugh as usual… we and others are laughing at you pair of idiots not bleeping with you! Cant wait to see what tit hole they are staying in and id imagine they are already practicing some tit fake stories. Bingo he breaks his pinky again bless him 🙄 ‘Soldier Simon’ the little trooper 😂😂 (we haven’t forgotten that one Fakey 😂😂😂) im thinking he will deliberately try to injure himself so he doesn’t have to return to TFM! Lord F getting all excited about a grifted ski trip, she hasn’t been in ages?? and of course Prick has to get in that he hasn’t been since ‘The Jump’… im not sure how he did in that shite show? 12 years ago did he say??? 😂😂😂 thanks for reminding us how irrelevant you are Soldier Simon😂 Oh and Flapz got a new very light denim jacket in the Zara sale but I thought she didn’t like Zara anymore? and btw Flapz you left the little yellow QC sticker on it but that probably won’t bother you as youre a scruff…Seriously not talking the piss but WTF is going on with her nose?? It getting fatter?? Her nose alone probably weighs more than she does but I think she has issues with food… She would want to watch Gails portion size 😳 it was the same amount as Freddie but just on a teddy bear shaped plate, the portion size of the rice she gave them both was an adult size! And she had to film them, what a great mother cooking a home cooked meal from a box 🤦🏼‍♀️ Roll on Sunday 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He is so envious of the Love Islanders success. He knows he is getting beyond irrelevant because of them.
He’s jealous of any contestants from any reality shows. In fact just make that he’s jealous of anyone that’s more successful than him, so that’s basically everyone barring his beard 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I need therapy after listening to face ache rambling on and on.God her soap scoops really are so long and why is my only question.No mention of monster munch coming but flaps birthday soon as if she actually cares.Do her and Matt actually go out as how can she watch so much tv every day and write all her notes down🤣🤣
IMG_9242.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Actually, you’re a truly bleeping dreadful singer.
View attachment 2667798
You are tit that’s why 😂😂
does he seriously think people will feel sorry for him and give him a contract

he’s tit at singing tit at acting and tit at being a father

only thing he’s good at is BEGGING with his BEGGY woman of a wife

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My poor ears after listening to his awful screeching. My eyes also still haven’t recovered from seeing his gurning face when he ‘sings’.

5C489BFE-7544-4E67-95DC-BE835A4BF4D6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please Lotd, spare us all from this utter cretin.

"One of my goes for 2024..." 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Spare every single person Fake, you CANNOT sing, you caterwaul! Your acting is like a wooden spoon and you have the work ethics of council estate junkie!
Afternoon All 👋

PANTO BOY 👋- this is even more pathetic than normal, but attempting to play the sympathy card in order for your menopausal huns to boost your confidence is pathetic.

VALIDATION, VALIDATION, VALIDATION from strangers is required for you to function, it’s bleeping pathetic but the worst part is - YOU THINK YOU ARE TALENTED & it bleeping KILLS YOU that no one tells you without you having to prompt others to tell you - let me explain why, YOU AREN’T bleeping TALENTED.

The End.

Ps - I am not going to Val-d'Isère, it’s Chamonix - obviously I don’t read email correctly. Luckily, I fly into Geneva as planned.

I feel better knowing this & I can’t necessarily explain why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor Tina will be turning in her grave. He's ABSOLUTELY MURDERED THIS SONG! He should never have got through the X Factor auditions. 🤢🤢🤢

The syrup, the contorted face, the broken light in the background... EVERYTHING.

He sounds in pain! This is utterly horrific! 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
It's times like this when I wished I was deaf!

What a car crash this twit is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why has he got a cheap anchor necklace on🤢🤢and the earrings haha what an absolute wanker.His entire aura is just so creepy.

• Haha
He’s repulsive with his gym mirror thirst trap selfies. The only women who fancy him are 50+!

Going on about getting a new fight date! Let’s hope he gets one and actually gets battered. The fight against Paul was so unfair.
Not everyone over 50 fancies him thank you 😜 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not everyone over 50 fancies him thank you 😜 🙋‍♀️
Nobody does at any age. 🤢 If he was the last man on Earth I would rather bleeping die than go near that. 🤢
---
Why can't these pricks spell? "far to skinny.." Didn't they receive an education ffs?

I hope he doesn't get the opportunity for another fight. The last one was an utter joke. If he does manage to get another one, and that's a big old IF, I truly hope he gets pulvarised!

416540670_374162458536241_4502826769089008613_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Now she’s doing gym content 😴 why do both on them think it’s acceptable to film themselves and show other people in the background? No boundaries with these two, they just do want they want. You can so imagine the two of the flouncing round Colchester playing the z lister couple 🤢
And talking ever so loudly to draw attention to their rank selves!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.