Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody does at any age. 🤢 If he was the last man on Earth I would rather bleeping die than go near that. 🤢
---
Why can't these pricks spell? "far to skinny.." Didn't they receive an education ffs?

I hope he doesn't get the opportunity for another fight. The last one was an utter joke. If he does manage to get another one, and that's a big old IF, I truly hope he gets pulvarised!

View attachment 2668025
Stood next to the bin. Appropriate. Get in it ya bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lol was gonna say too she cant even be arsed to close the wardrobe doors thats how lame and lazy she is
That’s it right there. She’s intrinsically lazy like her hubby. All her content are slapdash and basic. She wants the money without actually creating decent looking content. What she forgets is the competition is fierce for influencing content so crap ones like hers will always be left behind!
---
Spare every single person Fake, you CANNOT sing, you caterwaul! Your acting is like a wooden spoon and you have the work ethics of council estate junkie!
Attention seeking prick. Trying to act humble. If he was being genuine that it is all about enjoying it for himself, then why bloody post it to Insta! Piss off bellend!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nobody does at any age. 🤢 If he was the last man on Earth I would rather bleeping die than go near that. 🤢
---
Why can't these pricks spell? "far to skinny.." Didn't they receive an education ffs?

I hope he doesn't get the opportunity for another fight. The last one was an utter joke. If he does manage to get another one, and that's a big old IF, I truly hope he gets pulvarised!

View attachment 2668025
The same bleep who “passive aggressively” snapped at a woman concerned for him.
Get in the bleeping BIN.
---
Stood next to the bin. Appropriate. Get in it ya bleep.
I didn’t even see your bin comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sly old fox! He’s trying different tactics to get another fight! I’ve never known such an unemployable vacuous vain narcissistic wank stain
I wish he’d had a wank instead of Maris 😂😂 Useless “dad” vacant child

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How has flaps suddenly jumped to 3400 likes on her latest post.She usually gets about ten🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ that singing is the worst🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 nasally, out of tune, I hate the type of singing he's doing. Pretending he's got no confidence, Billy bleeping Liar🤥🤥🤥🤥 he just wants the Tena huns messaging him, oooh Fakey you're so amazing, your singing is beautiful🙄🙄🙄🙄 wiggy looks a bit flat today, and yeah Zelda's diagonal mouth is passed down to him and little Damien🤭🤭🤭
---
The bleeping faces he pulls, looks like he's constipated ffs😆😆😆
It sounds like someone ran over purdey....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Tina will be turning in her grave. He's ABSOLUTELY MURDERED THIS SONG! He should never have got through the X Factor auditions. 🤢🤢🤢

The syrup, the contorted face, the broken light in the background... EVERYTHING.

He sounds in pain! This is utterly horrific! 😬

View attachment 2667947
Why is he pulling faces like he’s straining for a tit? Absolute whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I need therapy after listening to face ache rambling on and on.God her soap scoops really are so long and why is my only question.No mention of monster munch coming but flaps birthday soon as if she actually cares.Do her and Matt actually go out as how can she watch so much tv every day and write all her notes down🤣🤣View attachment 2667856
She looks like the annoying bleeping receptionist at my gp surgery.Shes so embarrassing,if that was my mother I'd be ringing her up and telling her she's embarrassing herself in front of every fucker.My sis messaged me once to show me the profile pic my mother uploaded to Facebook.She photoshopped herself about 100 years younger.Me and my sis were mortified.We messaged her straight away lol.Someone needs to tell this bleep she looks awful x100.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling she's going to be totally insufferable this year!

View attachment 2667925
Nice to be a mum and have time for a spa.Get a job you lazy bleep.Work my arse,prancing about in front of a camera on Instagram is not work.Thick witch.
---
Poor Tina will be turning in her grave. He's ABSOLUTELY MURDERED THIS SONG! He should never have got through the X Factor auditions. 🤢🤢🤢

The syrup, the contorted face, the broken light in the background... EVERYTHING.

He sounds in pain! This is utterly horrific! 😬

View attachment 2667947
I'm not saying this cos I hate him,but he really cannot sing.Hes really nasally and sounds like someone down the local legion,drunk,on the karaoke.I had to turn my volume on my phone down cos the screeching came through my speakers making a god awful sound.
---
Messed up his hormones 🤔
That's his excuse cos his cock is actually a clit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Zelda in todays post said it’s been really cold which she loves, in the past she said she hates it, id say she’s got a screw loose but I don’t think she has any fully tightened

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.