Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm irrationally bothered about those exposed cables from their telly. Scruffs.

That aside, surely it's dangerous with Gail around. We all know his penchant for climbing up furniture and trying to pull huge mirrors down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone is selling a home made ice bath on our local buying and selling page. Made me think of Fakey.
Screenshot_20240102_213806_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy new year to the folks on the best thread on Tattle fellow Fakeys 🎉
Why is he over reacting playing that game? He is literally copying Chris in both acting performance and swearing and shouting 🙄 he hasn’t an original brain cell to his name.

Flaps, put a bra on ffs.
Get Dusty Bin out of nappies, and stop pretending he knows the name of anything he hands you, he’s got no idea! Get him checked out.
Zelda, you don’t need to droop your mouth to be ableist you revolting old bag, your mouth is already lopsided with your failed turkey teeth botch job.

Favourite 2023 moment - him dressed as a giant, ugly, annoying as duck mosquito 😆
Jakes kid reminds me of Ashley James kid. Behind on talking, potty training etc. Charlotte Dawsons kid also still in nappies. What they gonna do when they need to go to nursery?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Jakes kid reminds me of Ashley James kid. Behind on talking, potty training etc. Charlotte Dawsons kid also still in nappies. What they gonna do when they need to go to nursery?
Charlotte and fakeys kid both go to nursery, guess they don’t care as long as you pay the nursery fees. Fakey said his nursery said Maris was advanced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah Ashley’s boy is behind but again, he has a mum too obsessed with “work” - getting her boobs out at every opportunity to generate interest/debate or pouting at the camera. She’s the female version of fake.

Her kid also looks like an extra from waking the dead, zombie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet another Hello Fresh ad.

At least correct your child Flapz. He's holding his spoon upside down ffs!

416589608_1109617656719071_6327331529544036514_n.jpg
414476168_329718086560186_5817427654415803425_n.jpg

416058796_1074479357031158_7956981995676691817_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This has got to be the worst screeching I've ever heard. WTF! 🤢🤢

Funny how Gail has done a "wee in the potty" after we were only talking about it recently!

---
Your kid is NOT a genius. In the first clip he has put a jigsaw piece in the wrong place. Jump to the second clip and it's all rearranged and then some!

Utterly pathetic.

---
Gail 'copying his yoga'.

Bore off ya old queen and come out ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wiki Ref: 25/12/23

A budget Christmas in Colchester. Listen to the way he talks to his mother in the first clip. 😬

412621128_3528545267363892_3606988988726402189_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Leo looks interested as duck in his curry! I can see that going on those cream chairs!
They both look disgusted at it 😆..suppose that's Flaps cooking for you! 🤢🤮 Poor kids can't even try and eat without being filmed ffs!

• Heart
  • Sick
Fakey is so jealous. He noticed Leo was bonding with Matt. He then called Leo and said they should go and steal Freddie’s presents. He’s cuckoo.

Reactions: 16
Wiki Ref: 27/12/23

A few days at The Cave, Canterbury which is a parasitic grifters' delight!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wiki Ref: 30/12/23

Horrible, evil old bastard. 🤬 Let's hope you never experience a stroke. Storylines in soaps are meant to raise awareness in REAL LIFE and if it helps to raise awareness and help educate people then brilliant.

It's not the first time you have made fun out of a stroke or a stroke face is it? Tattle always holds receipts.

Karma is a wonderful thing. 👍

Screenshot_20231230-161521~2.png

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.