Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 31/12/23

The saddest video ever filmed on New Year's Eve. It's even edited with music. 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh dear oh dear. New Year hasn’t started well on insta for Fakey 🤭
Get ready for the anxiety/mental health narrative or if that fails, maybe they’ll actually get Leo a proper haircut 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh dear oh dear. New Year hasn’t started well on insta for Fakey 🤭
Get ready for the anxiety/mental health narrative or if that fails, maybe they’ll actually get Leo a proper haircut 👍🏻
Oh dear he’s losing a lot! Let’s hope Instagram is finally having a clear out of bots

• Heart
Reactions: 20
a very close family member of mine died from a stroke at the beginning of December. Zelda is an awful person and should be cancelled (not that she’s anybody but you know what I mean). The fact she couldn’t even say sorry to the woman who messaged her shows what a knob she is!

His begging 1 day into the New Year is utterly embarrassing. He’s got about 3 months left of his tour then what? No TV appearances for ages and he’s literally done one bit of work, that YouTube short. Lol. At this point I hope they have booked a break away cos at least it will give us something to talk about. As for Leo being a genius? Lol.

And for flaps, you now have to declare what you’re earning on Vinted when you are giving your gifted freebies away. I wonder if she has been declaring her tax on Bambi and Bear, although she doesn’t probably earn enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s started following on the beach so probably begging as we speak.Shes going to America in February and it must be nice to afford holidays when all you do is beg for a living.Dancing on ice soon so we can all expect his mirror articles with the same boring tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔So pissy pants has used the potty, so no nappy in the day, 😆 yeah pull the other one, he can't speak properly so I doubt if he will say "wee mummy"..lol 😄 😏.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s started following on the beach so probably begging as we speak.Shes going to America in February and it must be nice to afford holidays when all you do is beg for a living.Dancing on ice soon so we can all expect his mirror articles with the same boring tit.
Maybe he’s hoping for a brand deal with them. Their ambassadors at the moment are James and Ola Jordan so obviously they like using the real dregs to advertise their company 😂 Cant stand James Jordan, he’s another one that thinks he’s more famous than he is and no I’m not bitter cos he blocked me on Twitter 😂 As for DOI. Yep will do his normal like he does every year and with every reality show he’s done. Dine out on it as much as possible. Still keeping my fingers crossed he gets the OK lives again though. What fun that was last year 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they dumping Gail at the crèche? Why? They’re both non working parents. Surely if one wants to go to the gym, the other can watch Gail.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another quiet morning guarantee he makes her get up and go out with Gail so he can have a nice quiet lie in useless prick

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Look at the likes Sam Thompson gets & that's just with his nephew, nearly 93k. Fakey can only dream of such engagement for him & Flaps.
Screenshot_20240103-123029_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240103-123230_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

So predictable and the fact we knew before they announce it a kids free ski trip coming up.God she’s so bleeping annoying and he seems pissed she’s said they have more free trips coming up😡Pair of them just piss me off and his cocky arse behind her interrupting her constantly 😡Why can the daft cow not speak properly

• Angry
Reactions: 22

So predictable and the fact we knew before they announce it a kids free ski trip coming up.God she’s so bleeping annoying and he seems pissed she’s said they have more free trips coming up😡Pair of them just piss me off and his cocky arse behind her interrupting her constantly 😡Why can the daft cow not speak properly
And he has picked up on high pitched tone at the end of her sentences. Clearly read here.

Reactions: 21
Grifting bastards!! Wonder who won the Maris babysitting poor soda 😂

Why IF and I mean a big IF did they start to potty train if they are bleeping off at the weekend? 🤦‍♀️😂

Thanks for letting the burglars know the home will be empty 👍

• Haha
🐔So pissy pants has used the potty, so no nappy in the day, 😆 yeah pull the other one, he can't speak properly so I doubt if he will say "wee mummy"..lol 😄 😏.....
Yeah- it needs to be consistent, every day - not a ' lucky' 1-off ......

I'm afraid Maris won't become clean any time soon - if ever.....
---
And he has picked up on high pitched tone at the end of her sentences. Clearly read here.
He thinks he's Australian now 😆😆😆😆
---
Grifting bastards!! Wonder who won the Maris babysitting poor soda 😂

Why IF and I mean a big IF did they start to potty train if they are bleeping off at the weekend? 🤦‍♀️😂

Thanks for letting the burglars know the home will be empty 👍
There's duck-all in there, a naff 8 year old 27" tele & a gold-painted dress watch , a kettle and 2 knock-off handbags........ 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Pair of begging twats. It doesn’t make sense that he’s going skiing without the kids, I thought he wanted to spend a full 5 weeks with them? 😂 imagine the cringe set up pictures they are going to put up on the slopes. Embarrassing.
---
And stop dressing like a teenager you prick. Thank god dippy Sophie is coming on her stories more to talk to us. Urgh I can’t stand them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.