Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what we think of your singing too! It’s bleeping awful! As a grief ambassador, he would have known about this - he’s bleeping liar! Who else hoped toupe was going to be ripped off by Gail🤭
I don't even think it was Spud that threw that blanket or he would have been filming him. He got his beard to do that! What a weirdo! 😳
---
Stop pandering to that brat and give him a clip around the earhole you stupid, ugly old tart.

View attachment 2662145
Who even thinks I'll film this and put it on Instagram for everyone to see my kids a naughty, spoilt brat! They are thick as pig tit! Rather than make him see what he's doing is wrong they film and let him get away with it! God help everyone when Chucky gets to school. 😅
---
There's no way that child threw that. They are literally pathetic.

View attachment 2662411
Exactly my thoughts before I seen this comment crazy. He's a right sad bleep isn't he! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wiki Ref: 23/12/23

He only wants dinosaurs. "Just dinosaurs".

Well, put your Baby Dino Butlin's suit on then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way Gail is stroking his syrup like it's a sleeping animal!

The irony! 😂

View attachment 2662399
Of everything he's ever posted I don't think I've ever seen anything as sad as this. Not once in that clip did he make eye contact with that poor child. Even when leo was pulling at his face to try and make a connection with him. Instead he kept his eyes firmly fixed on his camera looking at himself. I honestly don't know how anyone can watch that on his insta and yet still sing his praises. If that was my husband with our child I'd hit him a good boot up the hole. And the whole throwing something over him when he sings, leo is forever covering jakes mouth etc when he sings. I honestly think it hurts the wee boys ears but as per usual the 'doting father' hasn't a notion on how to pick up on his child's ques and instead laughs while singing more thinking its funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s 7am the first thing he thinks to do is share the reel of Leo again. He really can’t accept people are bored with his repetitive content and that’s why he struggling for likes. He’s started following weetabix and weetabix on the go again as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder if flaps will be back with her fake ads like she’s in demand from brands.His oversharing yesterday was just unnecessary as Leo is just not cute.Zelda hiding as her aggressive attitude online is embarrassing and buying bots won’t change the fact she’s a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if flaps will be back with her fake ads like she’s in demand from brands.His oversharing yesterday was just unnecessary as Leo is just not cute.Zelda hiding as her aggressive attitude online is embarrassing and buying bots won’t change the fact she’s a witch.
Remember she did this last year. Stayed off insta over Xmas then came back with aff link after aff link, even doing them on holiday 🙄 2 weeks until he’s back on tour. If they don’t go away for adult time, it’s purely because they can’t get anyone to look after Leo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔Pissy Pants needs a bleeping good haircut, he is not cute, never has been, got worms, and needs to be looked at by a professional......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s 7am the first thing he thinks to do is share the reel of Leo again. He really can’t accept people are bored with his repetitive content and that’s why he struggling for likes. He’s started following weetabix and weetabix on the go again as well 🤦🏻‍♀️
And if he hadn't written “Happy new year everyone” underneath the original reel, no one would have a clue what Spud had said. They’re trolling their own kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if he's stuck indoors with her and the kids.
It'll drive him insane, no 2 mins on the telly and having to pretend he's a "family man"....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of everything he's ever posted I don't think I've ever seen anything as sad as this. Not once in that clip did he make eye contact with that poor child. Even when leo was pulling at his face to try and make a connection with him. Instead he kept his eyes firmly fixed on his camera looking at himself. I honestly don't know how anyone can watch that on his insta and yet still sing his praises. If that was my husband with our child I'd hit him a good boot up the hole. And the whole throwing something over him when he sings, leo is forever covering jakes mouth etc when he sings. I honestly think it hurts the wee boys ears but as per usual the 'doting father' hasn't a notion on how to pick up on his child's ques and instead laughs while singing more thinking its funny.
Absolutely this. Flapz was definitely out of shot when she threw that over his head pretending it was Gail. They are both pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It cracks me up to think of them sitting there planning these stupid stunts for social media and thinking they're being funny and entertaining.

- "Are you ready with that blanket Soph?"
- "Yes!"
- "Aaaaaand....ACTION!"

Sad cunts :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely this. Flapz was definitely out of shot when she threw that over his head pretending it was Gail. They are both pathetic.
She’s not much better than him as we all know but he’s worse! The wiki you updated with the ‘lots of dinosaurs’ 🦖 listen to Flapz quick fire shouting about 3 or four different things at Gail when he’s with Santa, its no wonder he looked confused! Then beaky shouts ‘dinosaurs, lots of dinosaurs’ 🙄 They didn’t give him a chance, then Freddie was in his face saying something else! The kid has no hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His speech is terrible for his age and instead of plastering that poor child all over social media, get him some professional help. My boy couldn't get his words out and a year of speech therapy turned his life around.

They are such tit parents. 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.