Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell has Zelda not spoke to anyone all weekend.What a odd ball she is and her soap crap is just so stupid.No mention of the black family even though they are in most of the stories shows what a racist cow she is.The beggars are quiet probably doing a stupid dance or trying to get someone to babysit Damien.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, who the duck are these absolute sad sacks asking Zelda to do them a birthday shoutout😬😬😬 bleeping hell as I remember she didn't even bother to wish her grandson Happy 2nd Birthday last February, she is a very strange woman, and still absolutely no mention of her house bring up for sale wtf🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good grief, this made me nauseous hearing this. 🤢

"Right, back here getting the wrist sorted. Ready to take heads off in 2024 with the main man. Here he is".

"You've got more handsome over Christmas haven't you?" 🤢

WTF.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
duck that fella must be feeling awful boundaries during that whole exchange
Fakey has No boundaries , he will
Literally put anything and everything on social media and invade other people’s space just to try and get the shite mediocre content he thinks will get him over 4k likes

• Sick
Reactions: 21
🐔 Pissy pants has done a wee on the potty. Who lookes on here then 😆 🤣 😂...

• Haha
So we've caught the prick warbling a few times recently. Is this some bid to get spotted & put on something up & coming that he's started following? His voice is truly dreadful, when he sung Fly me to the moon yesterday it was a massive cringe. And what's with the posing hood up indoors!

He definitely reads on here - the potty (no proof bro) & the jigsaw (again no proof bruv just edited to look like he'd done it). He needs to catch Noa Lawler, same age, putting together jigsaw after jigsaw. The desperate way he always says clever boy. He thinks by saying so it deems Dusty Bin as clever.
Screenshot_20240102-173405_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
The fact he follows, meaning he sees the progress of his z lister ‘mates’ kids who are the same age as Leo ie Kate Lawlers daughter, Marcels son, I’m amazed he constantly posts Leo showing just how far behind he is. They were doing jigsaws larger than this months and months ago. Yes KL daughter is definitely advanced for her age but the difference between these kids compared to Leo is huge. Is he really that deluded he doesn’t see it or does his need to use Leo constantly for content mean he just doesn’t care 🙄

• Heart
Gail reminds me of the mermaid
Is he really that deluded he doesn’t see it or does his need to use Leo constantly for content mean he just doesn’t care 🙄
He doesn’t care at all, he has no emotional attachment to Maris that’s why he can leave him all the time for no valid reason

Maris talking reminds me of the mermaid in Splash trying to talk going eeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s shocked at what a genius his amost 3 year old is able to do a jigsaw?
At his age he should be doing jigsaws better than that anyway. But the fact it’s probably the first time he’s seen his kid do a jigsaw is pathetic. He’s nearly 3! Jigsaws should be a normal thing

• Sad
He’s shocked at what a genius his amost 3 year old is able to do a jigsaw?
At his age he should be doing jigsaws better than that anyway. But the fact it’s probably the first time he’s seen his kid do a jigsaw is pathetic. He’s nearly 3! Jigsaws should be a normal thing
It also looked like some of them were already stuck together as it was a new jigsaw, if you get my meaning (God I sound like Hinch) 😂

Flappy has as much dinner as Maris 😂😂😂

• Haha
The other thing all this shows is whenever he’s with Leo, he’s filming him. That actually proves how little time he’s spent with him since he finished the tour for his break because we’ve definitely not seen as much of Spud as we do normally. Too busy sorting out his future mma/boxing ‘career’ 😂 Remind me again, when did he last do any TV ‘presenting’ 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.