Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year to all my fellow fakeys when it comes❤❤ Hope 2024 is your best yet, much love to you all🥰

New home gym & new 👃🏼 in 2024 for the beggars🤣🤣 Don’t think they’re going to let us down on the entertainment front anytime soon😉

Keep doing the lords work & calling these cunts out👏🏼
IMG_9565.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy new year u orrible lot of trolls 😂😂😂😂😂 🩷🩷🩷🩷 here to less bullshit in 2024, yeah right 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy new year, fellow fakeys❤❤❤❤
No doubt that 2024 will be rinse and repeat shithousery from the internet's crappiest zilch lister couple....

• Heart
  • Haha
Making pasta on New Year's Eve?

You bleeping skint cunts!

Happy New Year to you all. On our fourth bottle of bubbly and rolling some fat spliffs. Just tuned in to Jools Holland. 😍😍😍

Love to you all and a Happy New Year darlings!

• Heart
Loving a bit of Ruby Turner on Jools Holland- seen her live at Ronnie's a few times.... what a voice! Happy New Year Everyone xx

• Heart
I haven't been in here for a little while as I can't bear to look at the bleeping grifting sad acts and gormless vacant child, but I'm wishing you all a Happy New Year! 😊 🎉 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy new year to the folks on the best thread on Tattle fellow Fakeys 🎉
Why is he over reacting playing that game? He is literally copying Chris in both acting performance and swearing and shouting 🙄 he hasn’t an original brain cell to his name.

Flaps, put a bra on ffs.
Get Dusty Bin out of nappies, and stop pretending he knows the name of anything he hands you, he’s got no idea! Get him checked out.
Zelda, you don’t need to droop your mouth to be ableist you revolting old bag, your mouth is already lopsided with your failed turkey teeth botch job.

Favourite 2023 moment - him dressed as a giant, ugly, annoying as duck mosquito 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is Fakey and Flappy gonna be reunited for NYE or have they had a row and that’s why he’s at Chris house?
Was this a planned visit to her family and why is Fake not welcome?
Will they do anything for NYE? Why do they have literally no friends?

My questions at 3am🥴🍿🙄
Words fail me regarding this mad fucker so I will leave these pics here for any of the fakey blocked club
#uglyfucker 🤮🤮
Happy New Year to you all xxView attachment 2659623View attachment 2659624View attachment 2659625View attachment 2659626
Ewwww he really is an ugly fucker isn't he! 🤢🤮. Also could he only afford to get his top set of turkey teeth done because them bottom ones look like his own! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So flaps has had some low times😳Must be when the begging didn’t work😳Or the £10 drinks trolley didn’t sell for months.Get in the bin woman you have had so many free gifted holidays and without doing a days honest graft.Her tits are nearly down to her ankles and your marriage is a joke👍👍He had 2280 likes big lol get the hint no one cares👍😳

• Haha
  • Heart
And he's off! Re-sharing this crap reel again from last night.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy new year you wonderful people, I Hope 2024 is your best year yet! Sending much love to each and everyone of you 🥂🥳🎆🩷xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a rivetting reel Flapz. You missed out all your grifted trips out and holidays.

What would have made a nice highlight would have been your food bank donations but that was all lies wasn't it? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy New Year to all the kind lovely funny people on this thread. 🥰💖🥳🎉
thanks for all the laughs in 2023.
All the best for 2024 sending much love xxx

(But not to the slimeball wiggy tiny penis closet boi, fick flappy farquar and yellow zelda....they can all do one)🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔Who makes their own pasta on New Year's Eve 😆 🤣 😂..Couldn't be bothered, time filling pair of cunts. Get your tits sorted love, as for him, no words, he must have jaw ache with all that fake smiling...That kid won't relate to "I need a wee mum" and will be in nappies forever :rolleyes:....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Using Leo to say happy new year is appalling.That child cannot string any kind of sentence together.Shameful hole it’s cruel to use that poor boy for likes😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.