Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He saw what @CrazyBaldhead said about the robin and googled it. Also decided it means it’s going to be a good year but where does it say that? Wishful thinking on his part. He’ll be down the tattoo parlour next having a robin done 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m convinced he’s trying to find a way to have his own documentary about depression/grief/trolls/weight. A bit like Vicky Pattison who threw her own dad under the bus and now believes she is a serious documentary maker. I don’t think Stacey Dooley will be worried 😛
I know Fakeys brother doesn’t like to be on his social media but there’s never any mention about seeing him or other family members and likewise with Zelda. He probably thinks people are jealous of him 😜
He said in an interview recently he wanted to do a documentary on ‘grief’ this year. Why he thinks anyone would be interested in him doing one Christ only knows. He’s been angling for a documentary for years (to no avail) but changes the topic on what it will be about when it suits him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fakey hardly ever understands what Gail is saying. Flapz always chimes in to translate for him. It just goes to show he doesn’t spend quality time with Gail. All these clips are just for Insta!
I've had 4 kids and I have nfi what he is saying hahaha. My youngest grandchild is 2/3 weeks younger than spud, there is a world of difference

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
🐔 That pair of ugly cunts would be better advertising for Pampers, after all they know the product inside and out, ie how much piss they can hold ect...Correction probably better go for Aldi products as they I doubt have been able to afford Pampers....Tossers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s so full of shite. I bet nobody messaged him and he’s probably spent half the day googling to find this! Next it’ll be ‘when feathers appear, angels are near’. He’s not dissimilar to Chazza Dawson thinking everything is a signal from her dad!
Oh God I remember Les The Feather 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time I've listened to Leo. He speaks exactly like my 8 year old autistic grandson. Surely they must be getting him some help?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is he trolling his own son by constantly showing that Leo cannot communicate?I honestly watch with disbelief that he keeps filming him.I think he’s waiting for just one remark saying something about Leo’s speech to earn some ££ by shouting troll.

Reactions: 26
That’s what we think of your singing too! It’s bleeping awful! As a grief ambassador, he would have known about this - he’s bleeping liar! Who else hoped toupe was going to be ripped off by Gail🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s so full of shite. I bet nobody messaged him and he’s probably spent half the day googling to find this! Next it’ll be ‘when feathers appear, angels are near’. He’s not dissimilar to Chazza Dawson thinking everything is a signal from her dad!
I'm surprised there wasn't an orb too..... We'll wait for that one as we seem to give the prick ideas! 👻👻👻

• Haha
Is he trolling his own son by constantly showing that Leo cannot communicate?I honestly watch with disbelief that he keeps filming him.I think he’s waiting for just one remark saying something about Leo’s speech to earn some ££ by shouting troll.
Exactly this and he’s not even getting the sort of engagement he's desperate for from it. Hilarious he quickly put the reel of Spud up to cover the fact his NY reel bombed and that reel hasn’t done much better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lol Maris stealing food, ffs how is he left in the kitchen long enough on his own to steal eat and hide under the table and the pathetic way she says no to him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ gormless bint

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He saw what @CrazyBaldhead said about the robin and googled it. Also decided it means it’s going to be a good year but where does it say that? Wishful thinking on his part. He’ll be down the tattoo parlour next having a robin done 🙄😂
The robin should have shat on his syrup. He looked at my comment this morning didn't he. Prick.

Maybe Gail's head will spin around later shooting green snot out of his nose. RatBoy will have to perform an exorcism on him while Flapz sages the house with a 'pointy' toe pose.

Pricks. 👻👻👻

• Haha
oh watch what will happen!!!! A feather will drop down right in front of him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.