Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he is back to yoga 😴 whatever happened to his online course he was doing to become a yoga instructor a year or so ago? It really is just rinse and repeat over and over again with him. As for Leo what chance has he got when his dad actually says in a sentence ‘the robin flowed away’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Fakey yes you doing the splits wouldn’t just give you the ick, it would give us all the ick so please don’t bother 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Fred finally got some clothes that fit him for Christmas.The way he looked before Christmas with his badly fitted jeans and coat which looked it was three sizes to big was embarrassing.Both disgusting parents and Zelda hopefully hiding her head in shame as she a stupid cow.

Reactions: 18
I'm surprised he didn't say the robin was his dead dad or brother visiting him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like Fred finally got some clothes that fit him for Christmas.The way he looked before Christmas with his badly fitted jeans and coat which looked it was three sizes to big was embarrassing.Both disgusting parents and Zelda hopefully hiding her head in shame as she a stupid cow.
‘Overwhelming support’ she really actually thinks she’s insta famous 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
ME ME ME I I I ME ME ME I I I ME ME ME
Does he EVER talk about anything else. Egotistical bleep.
Screenshot_20240101-125133_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if he's watching The Wizard of Oz in his ruby slippers and Flapz is asking for a brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And to round it up the dead or something which looks like a load of bottle caps has come out to play.He seriously needs help with his addiction to posting tit for likes😳View attachment 2661259
Fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣
ANYTHING for a few emotive engagement likes .
Grow up you bleeping buffoon 🤣🤣. Youre approaching 40 .

632_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

636236233404f5796564a5f2-halloween-skeletons-decorations-full.jpg

---
‘Overwhelming support’ she really actually thinks she’s insta famous 🙄😂
Here's the " overwhelming " ( purchased) support....... 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀
click-farm-lady-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Him and his online yoga course and her and her one day fashion course :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Omg pissing myself on the 1st day of 2024💀💀💀💀💀 dying at fashion wheel😆😆😆
---
He's so arrogant isn't he, vain, egotistical, desperate the list goes on and on pretty much like him🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Him and his online yoga course and her and her one day fashion course :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They will do literally anything to not actually work won't they? To be fair though he wouldn't be able to get a normal job now anyway, who on earth would want to employ someone like that, sweaty,attention seeking, sicknote with no social awareness-dont worry Jake we've seen it all and so have any potential employers, and that's why you can't get any proper work, bro I'm all about the constructive criticism in 24 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy new year you fabulous lot! I see he’s back to manic non stop posting this morning definitely panicking because his engagement is dropping not even the dead and Gail have helped him today next up selling his boring opinions on DOI to the crappy newspapers they must literally bung him £20 who the hell is even interested in anything he has to say anyway? He wants to spend the time he wastes ringing round the papers and emailing companies for work on sitting with Gail with some word cards and books the kid couldn’t even get three simple words out this morning disgraceful at nearly 3 such tit parents they are

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m convinced he’s trying to find a way to have his own documentary about depression/grief/trolls/weight. A bit like Vicky Pattison who threw her own dad under the bus and now believes she is a serious documentary maker. I don’t think Stacey Dooley will be worried 😛
I know Fakeys brother doesn’t like to be on his social media but there’s never any mention about seeing him or other family members and likewise with Zelda. He probably thinks people are jealous of him 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 22

For crazy and here he is with omfg a robin came to visit🤣😳The dead are busy today probably visiting more than when they were alive👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is why she was offline 🤣🤣
View attachment 2661761
I got this one year. I wasn’t impressed as it was mainly dresses - something I wasn’t a fan of wearing as a kid.

Hope everyone had a good night & Its now 2024.

duck I remember Blue Peter talking about that capsule for 2000 which seemed a lifespan away.

So he’s now wanting to jump on the yoga/Pilates bandwagon (Sigh) because he’s an UNORIGINAL duck. Nothing he does - HE THOUGHT OF, nothing. That’s why I question the ADHD, as a rule we are extremely creative people who are pretty original - but hey that’s self diagnosed mental disorders for you (EH PANTO BOY, you diagnosed yourself) …

I am always irritated by the embellishment of these FUCKS “Soo many people have messaged me …” - meaning 1 ! Never known someone use the death the way he does, it’s kind of pathetic. In fact, correction it’s pathetic - he wants people to pity him. Arrrgghh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.