Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see they have the heating whacked up as she’s in a t shirt, got some spend for the gas from daddy??

Maris gonna be 3 in Feb and still in nappies, no way he will be out of them before summer, bleeping pathetic “parents”
He's very behind & takes nothing in.

Very little ( poor ) communication, as well

Very worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thanks his management how bleeping funny.No one more up his own arse than that prick.His wife a doormat like his horrid mums poor husband.He’s a nobody and at 35 has another 30 years before he can retire.Good luck with the begging bowl as both you and flaps are just so boring and forgettable 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s definitely going to get lairy in that household by 9:50pm, both be on the sauce

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I send love & well wishes to everyone on the thread.
Thank you all for being a welcoming bunch.
This truly is a thread full of people who see through the smoke & mirrors of the world of z list & no marks.

Happy new year to you all ❤

I am about to mix myself a cocktail, a few joints & hopefully pass out before midnight.

Much Love to you all & I wish you all a very happy 2024 x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just want to wish all you gawjus people a very Happy New Year. May 2024 be a great one for us all. XX
---
I send love & well wishes to everyone on the thread.
Thank you all for being a welcoming bunch.
This truly is a thread full of people who see through the smoke & mirrors of the world of z list & no marks.

Happy new year to you all ❤

I am about to mix myself a cocktail, a few joints & hopefully pass out before midnight.

Much Love to you all & I wish you all a very happy 2024 x
Happy New Year. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
😃😃

Flapz at Midnight .....

Screenshot_20231231-192132_Gallery.jpg

..... Jakey at Midnight.......

Screenshot_20231231-192116_Gallery.jpg

😃😃😆😆😆😆😆💀

Screenshot_20221124-211258_Gallery.jpg

" VC10, YOU bleep !"

😆😆😆😆😛😛
Screenshot_20231230-222426_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy new year everyone! It’s ace to be a part of this thread, I had to lurk at first until they opened to new members but it was worth the wait and it’s all made me realise that no matter how crap I may think life is at sometimes I thank the lord im not them! Love to all (except the Quickendens… and Chazza D!) 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Am I being pathetic or have they whacked the heating on full? Is anyone else wandering round in a crop top t shirt? 🥶
---
Happy new year everyone! It’s ace to be a part of this thread, I had to lurk at first until they opened to new members but it was worth the wait and it’s all made me realise that no matter how crap I may think life is at sometimes I thank the lord im not them! Love to all (except the Quickendens… and Chazza D!) 😘
I remember the days when all I could do was lurk as you have to be recommended and I was so jelly as I wanted to comment on the fakeys 😂

• Heart
Achievements, dinobaby, then nothing apart from a couple of Lorraine things, then nothing but training 10 hours a day to knock out a Paul, has the wrists time s Full Monty, multiple grifted shite, grifted holidays. As for 2024, the diary is empty after TFM!

Attachments

• Heart
Happy New Year everybody! 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

We've just cracked open our second bottle of champagne, Indian for the 5,000 on it's way!

May I take this moment to wish all of you a happy and healthy 2024. May your year be full of love and reality - not like these two sorry cunts.

Highlight of my year was seeing Madonna and staying in the Ritz thanks to Mr Crazy!

Lots of love to you all.

Happy New Year and God Bless. 😘😘

• Heart
Happy New Year everyone ❤ Looking forward to watching more of The Quickenden/Church shitshow with you all in 2024 ❤

• Heart
Happy new year to all you lovely people.Came to tattle when life was hard and just want to say a big thanks to all of you as we have a lovely funny community on here.Wishing you all the best for 2024💕

• Heart
Happy New Year all🎇🎆 hope everyone has a great year🤗😘🥰
Love this thread, if I'm feeling a bit tit, I come on here and get cheered up, I love it💖💗❤
How much grid activity today from Fakey ffs, desperadoooooo😂😂😂

• Heart
Lots of love to you all, definitely the friendliest thread on Tattle. Fakeys are the best. Weird how we don’t know each other’s names or faces but we’re all tight as duck. Wish we could do a meet up!

Special shout out to our queen of receipts for doing the Wiki @CrazyBaldhead - I raise my ginormous spliff in your honour! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.