Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has really bleeping annoyed me. If we'd done that as kids we'd have had a bloody good hiding. Yet this fuckwit will have encouraged Gail the goblin. I've finally had to unfollow then all on Insta. I'll watch online from Insanity but I just can't bear adding to their stats.
---

*Insanony (bloody auto correct) 🀣🀣
Yay another unfollow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This has really bleeping annoyed me. If we'd done that as kids we'd have had a bloody good hiding. Yet this fuckwit will have encouraged Gail the goblin. I've finally had to unfollow then all on Insta. I'll watch online from Insanity but I just can't bear adding to their stats.
---

*Insanony (bloody auto correct) 🀣🀣
You can still just watch as I don’t follow any of the Adam’s family πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Guarantee if the marathon money has gone to him instead of thru something else he would of pocketed all the cash
---
Why didn’t they go sofa shopping when Maris is in nursery πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ thicko
They didn’t go sofa shopping while Spud is at nursery because he wants to use him for content πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Sick
Reactions: 25
You know. The reason I dislike him soo much aside from being insincere, a grief thief, a digital beggar, a tit DAD, a snarky duck …. Is the level of vanity. I am turned off by a man who is soo into himself.
The he way he looks at himself in the camera, constantly bleeping ADMIRING & EYE bleeping HIMSELF turns my stomach.

The level of self centred behaviour is a HUGE RED FLAG, this is why he has zero friends - nobody wants to spend time with him, because he will somehow make it about him.
Its such a huge ick isn't it makes my girly bits shrivel up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My kids are amazing, hilarious and wonderful, I'm under no illusion that their every bleeping bowel movement,plates of food,clever comments and funny stories are of no interest to anyone other than me and their dad. I hate that forced performance parenting that people do where they think that other people are interested in their kids, I'm not, at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Chavvy cunts they are, in DFS buying the sofa on the never neverπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are tit tit parents, Gail does whatever the duck he likes, absolute wankers they are🀬🀬🀬
A charity shop sofa isn't good enough for them.
They can default on the H.P. from Dfs, so ...........😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what they’ve really done is pick out a sofa mummy or daddy will buy for them no doubt. Kid is so badly behaved and dressed like a woman as per. Mortified for them.

Reactions: 22
Well, us fakeys called the holiday. Bet that pissed them off.
But who's jealous of them? Nobody.
Because it's not going to be a holiday, is it. However long they are away will all be through the phones. We can even predict the poses they'll pull. Her with the V sign and tongue flopped out like a perverted Labrador. Him in his undies, pretending to ski.
Chalet, meals apre ski. Everything filmed for the gram ...what a bleeping waste of time.
And I actually think she's a bleeping disgusting "mother". We all know what he is, but she's worse. For someone who allegedly brought u,p another child, she's completely failed Leo , so she can sit in her garden shed and grift 14 hrs a day.
He should be seen by professionals and assessed. He should be dry during the day, and pull ups at nighttime. He should be making sentences and his needs understood, not eek eek eek.
By, what the hell, what's that compared to living the zilch listers life, eh ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well, us fakeys called the holiday. Bet that pissed them off.
But who's jealous of them? Nobody.
Because it's not going to be a holiday, is it. However long they are away will all be through the phones. We can even predict the poses they'll pull. Her with the V sign and tongue flopped out like a perverted Labrador. Him in his undies, pretending to ski.
Chalet, meals apre ski. Everything filmed for the gram ...what a bleeping waste of time.
And I actually think she's a bleeping disgusting "mother". We all know what he is, but she's worse. For someone who allegedly brought u,p another child, she's completely failed Leo , so she can sit in her garden shed and grift 14 hrs a day.
He should be seen by professionals and assessed. He should be dry during the day, and pull ups at nighttime. He should be making sentences and his needs understood, not eek eek eek.
By, what the hell, what's that compared to living the zilch listers life, eh ...
If its like the last begged scrounged one they'll have to change budget hotels 1/2 way through πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So as we all called it weeks ago, the first adult only trip coming up but didn’t he say he was he spending his whole 5 weeks break with his precious son πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯ How can you have a couples only holiday before you take your kids away somewhere and no AT and a day trip to Lapland don’t count.
As for her thinking we’re interested in her sharing more of her grifting mundane life with us. duck off Flappy and read the room. Comes on to tell everyone she’s going to take us on all the trips they’ve got planned this year, while some people can’t even afford a day trip out. What a bleep 😑
Honestly unbelievable. I'm seething about this. What a cocky witch she iis in those videos. As for him - no words.

Soon forgot about the food bank didn't she? I could barely understand her when she talks. She talks like she's chewing a wasp. As for him, he needs to grow the duck up - dressing like Kevin. Twats. I despise them. 🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone see Force Majeure? Where the husband fucks off with his phone when a controlled avalanche hits, and leaves his missus behind???
That'd be Cunty. Can't live without his phone, but duck the wife...
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are tramps. Beggars too.
Tramps and beggars have more class than those clampets
---
Am calling early bingo on the β€œfriends” going with them are the people they went to see with the dog

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.