Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now shopping for a new couch and of course had to put Leo inside the bed for a photo😳Let’s see if she sells that filthy couch on marketplace.Her lips are getting bigger by the day no wonder she can’t speak.Imagine having to change a nearly 3 years olds nappy with all the food he eats🤢🤢Zelda or her mum the only two people stupid enough to be used for babysitting duties.Did he buy his awful mum anything for Christmas? They really are a weird bunch of freaks.
Proving he’s spending ‘quality’ time with Spud today. No soft play or indoor activities for him. No just take him furniture shopping cos it’s free and they’ve got holiday spends to think of 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
The place he started following a few weeks back is in Val d’Isere which is in France. Very expensive resort as my hubby has been.
Haha snap Jeanie😀
---
If prick face thought it was cold in New York, wait till he gets here🥶🥶🥶
Remember all the whining he did about the cold and his ridiculous clothing he'd packed🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine all the posing they'll do 🤢🤢🤢🤢 these two are selfish cunts, why not take the boys on a nice hot holiday, somewhere kid friendly, oops sorry, forgot they can't do that can they
---
Also how the duck does she have a blue tick on Instagram 🤯😵💫😵

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha snap Jeanie😀
---
If prick face thought it was cold in New York, wait till he gets here🥶🥶🥶
Remember all the whining he did about the cold and his ridiculous clothing he'd packed🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine all the posing they'll do 🤢🤢🤢🤢 these two are selfish cunts, why not take the boys on a nice hot holiday, somewhere kid friendly, oops sorry, forgot they can't do that can they
---
Also how the duck does she have a blue tick on Instagram 🤯😵💫😵
She's bought the blue tick. It's ludicrous 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He started following this account today, so get ready for more inspirational quotes that he’s copied from someone else. First online yoga, now online learning for MH 🤯 The irony of him following an account called ‘me time’. When is his time anything other than his own 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen Davide and Ekin Su are on a ski trip in the Italian Alps at the moment. Put it this way, no way will F&F be stopping anywhere like they are. Also it looks like theirs isn’t a paid ad so why would any resort give a freebie to Flappy when they could get 2 ex Love Island contestants with nearly 4 million insta followers between them to showcase it instead 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well bollock brain started following this restaurant weeks ago in Val d’Isère so probably there I bet
duck off, my (extremely rich) bosses do a trip here every year, knobhead will stick out like a sore thumb 😂😂 let’s see if they make it into the VIP section.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please say he isn’t going to Val d'isere ? I go in a few weeks for a long weekend before I go away for a few weeks working. I don’t ski, I snowboard - but if I see these two bleeping WANNABES on the slopes … I’m shredding them.

This has ruined my break. Seriously.

(Ps someone I work with invited me there, it’s expensive as duck but because I am staying with them in a lodge & they have been comped for lift passes. I bought my own flights (it was cheap) & they are collecting me from airport. I am more Andorra person (as it’s not a expensive) & a bit more relaxed - aka not full of wannabe snow influencers)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Filtered chavtastic embarrassing twats! Break a leg or two guuyyyyyys! Can’t remember who called, but BINGO to you
---
duck off, my (extremely rich) bosses do a trip here every year, knobhead will stick out like a sore thumb 😂😂 let’s see if they make it into the VIP section.
Been skiing there and they’d stand out like sore thumbs, especially Fakey!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Filtered chavtastic embarrassing twats! Break a leg or two guuyyyyyys! Can’t remember who called, but BINGO to you
You know. The reason I dislike him soo much aside from being insincere, a grief thief, a digital beggar, a tit DAD, a snarky duck …. Is the level of vanity. I am turned off by a man who is soo into himself.
The he way he looks at himself in the camera, constantly bleeping ADMIRING & EYE bleeping HIMSELF turns my stomach.

The level of self centred behaviour is a HUGE RED FLAG, this is why he has zero friends - nobody wants to spend time with him, because he will somehow make it about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So they are letting Leo sit in wicker baskets😡Never known such arseholes in my life.Have some respect and god he’s going to be even more obnoxious from sunday(knob head)That donation money getting well spent😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Chavvy cunts they are, in DFS buying the sofa on the never never😂😂😂😂 they are tit tit parents, Gail does whatever the duck he likes, absolute wankers they are🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So they are letting Leo sit in wicker baskets😡Never known such arseholes in my life.Have some respect and god he’s going to be even more obnoxious from sunday(knob head)That donation money getting well spent😡😡
He’s also holding what looks like a piece of chocolate in his hand whilst he climbs all around the furniture 🙄 bleeping scruffy cunts with no boundaries.

• Angry
  • Sick
Bet they get it on credit as well...

Wtf have they dressed leo in?????? 🤣🤣 are they long shorts or short trousers lolsssss. Maybe shorts that they thought would fit his little dumpling legs.

• Haha
Guarantee if the marathon money has gone to him instead of thru something else he would of pocketed all the cash
---
Why didn’t they go sofa shopping when Maris is in nursery 🤦‍♀️ thicko

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You know. The reason I dislike him soo much aside from being insincere, a grief thief, a digital beggar, a tit DAD, a snarky duck …. Is the level of vanity. I am turned off by a man who is soo into himself.
The he way he looks at himself in the camera, constantly bleeping ADMIRING & EYE bleeping HIMSELF turns my stomach.

The level of self centred behaviour is a HUGE RED FLAG, this is why he has zero friends - nobody wants to spend time with him, because he will somehow make it about him.

Unfortunately an elderly member of my family is like this and everything is about them. No interest in anybody else. Not vain but oblivious to anything other than their problems so very self centred and it is very draining. Watching Fakey I can imagine it would be even worse and I couldn’t imagine having to live with that full time.

• Heart
This has really bleeping annoyed me. If we'd done that as kids we'd have had a bloody good hiding. Yet this fuckwit will have encouraged Gail the goblin. I've finally had to unfollow then all on Insta. I'll watch online from Insanity but I just can't bear adding to their stats.
---
This has really bleeping annoyed me. If we'd done that as kids we'd have had a bloody good hiding. Yet this fuckwit will have encouraged Gail the goblin. I've finally had to unfollow then all on Insta. I'll watch online from Insanity but I just can't bear adding to their stats.
*Insanony (bloody auto correct) 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.