Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine working at DFS and that bellend comes in filming his kid sitting in wicker baskets rather than telling him to behave! Hes so obnoxious and thinks his kid is so amazing that he can get away with anything. He’s the least cute kid I’ve ever seen and that’s because his shite parents haven’t taught him any manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They’ll posing on the snow mobiles😂 wearing their fake designer ski gear! A leg break would work for me, he’ll be unemployed for months!
After The Full Monty ends the bleep will be. He better take 'Presenter', 'ITV' and 'Actor' off his bio because nobody wants to employ the freak!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wiki Ref: 03/01/24

As predicted, they are going on an adults-only skiing trip. So much for him spending five full weeks with the children - in fact Leo went back to nursery yesterday!

Sophie went on to say they have got some 'amazing trips' this year. Soon forgot about the Food Bank donations didn't you? 🤬

Fakey came in dressed as a friend of Kevin & Perry's calling her out on her awful high-pitched, fake-arsed voice, her 'Hagrid hair' and her ear wax! This was followed by Sophie doing yet another fake-arsed laugh. 🤢 It must be tough living a lie eh? Pathetic.

Let the shitshow commence!

• Sick
  • Haha
Lying bleeping cow! She’s been eating chicken for months! If you tell me chicken isn’t meat, she’s to give her head a wobble!
She is fake as duck, lies about everything, I know a good audit on her accounts is inc 😉

• Haha
They said they had loads planned for the kids over the holidays, is grifted Lapland and AT it? 😂😂😂 both tit for Fred

I just know Fred reads on here 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They said they had loads planned for the kids over the holidays, is grifted Lapland and AT it? 😂😂😂 both tit for Fred

I just know Fred reads on here 👏👏
Ooh, don't forget The Cave as it's every child's dream to stay there eh? 🤪
---
RatBoy on the slopes!

Screenshot_20240103-133051~2.png

Their hotel's the middle one!

Screenshot_20240103-132457~2.png

Flapz with her ski instructor!

Screenshot_20240103-132640~2.png

If they want to make an extra few bob for food they could always hire out their noses on an hourly basis for ski jumps.

Cunts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We should get them to beg for a scrounged holiday in Northern Spain.
That way , they might get kidnapped by Basque Seperatists 😃😃😆😆

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know about RatBoy's comparison of Flapz to Hagrid but she's a dead ringer for Snape! 😂

I was in awe of her nose on those videos. Her nose is actually spreading over her face so much it's trying to take over and smother the ugly bleep!! 😂

Screenshot_20240103-201200~2.png

---
Flappy use your big nose

Hope they get done at customs for drugs 👏👏
Their little pea brains will be getting confused about all the snow around them. I definitely hope there's a few 'breakages' on that holiday that's for sure!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how he takes the piss out of her and Chris’s hair and he wears a bleeping wig.Such a arrogant twit and what happened to the lip blush she had done as look like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lying bleeping cow! She’s been eating chicken for months! If you tell me chicken isn’t meat, she’s to give her head a wobble!
I bet Freddie took that photo. Poor kid. If I was him, I'd apply for emancipation from those two cunts asap....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny how he takes the piss out of her and Chris’s hair and he wears a bleeping wig.Such a arrogant twit and what happened to the lip blush she had done as look like tit.
I hope he has to be rushed to hospital and the medics have to take that syrup off and he can't wear it for months and months!!

I'm manifesting so much tit to happen for this skiing trip! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she chatting shite about eating meat? Hasn’t she done loads of Hello Fresh that includes meat? They’re so skint they’d eat anything unless Dusty Bin polishes off the meat. Ah Freddie looks so lovely in the pic of him by himself. He clearly gets his looks from his Dad and Dusty gets his from Flaps

More set up photos with the Spud.

Fancy being that much of a bleep that you tuck this little goblin up in a bed with a piss-filled nappy on then place him in a basket with chocolate in his hand and start taking photos.

I would have kicked them out of the store and told them some home truths.

416272444_1009306996825431_6501300906851274958_n.jpg

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.