Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pair of begging twats. It doesn’t make sense that he’s going skiing without the kids, I thought he wanted to spend a full 5 weeks with them? 😂 imagine the cringe set up pictures they are going to put up on the slopes. Embarrassing.
" comedy prat-fall"

...hopefully off of a 3,000ft crevice.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So as we all called it weeks ago, the first adult only trip coming up but didn’t he say he was he spending his whole 5 weeks break with his precious son 🤥🤥🤥 How can you have a couples only holiday before you take your kids away somewhere and no AT and a day trip to Lapland don’t count.
As for her thinking we’re interested in her sharing more of her grifting mundane life with us. duck off Flappy and read the room. Comes on to tell everyone she’s going to take us on all the trips they’ve got planned this year, while some people can’t even afford a day trip out. What a bleep 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
He's got a boat-race you'd never tire of punching.

Beggar.
Scrounger.
bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Comes on to tell everyone she’s going to take us on all the trips they’ve got planned this year, while some people can’t even afford a day trip out. What a bleep 😡
Just shows with the “quite a few trips this year” he has no solid months of work planned, I’m be bleeping terrified, not only in debt but no regular money coming in for the foreseeable 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I totally agree Jeanie she really is a bleeping stuck up cow with the personality of my big bleeping toe.I can understand people wanting trips away but this prick is going back to his 2 hour job in 2 weeks.Bragging about more trips shows how shallow and pathetic these two are.Also the way he speaks to her and the dump cow just laughs it off.She really is a waste of space😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Also Fakey when you can afford to buy Off White, Palm Angels, Moncler, Balenciaga, etc… maybe then show off. Represent is hardly high end designer even if you like to think it is.
I don’t even want to begin to imagine the attention seeking ski wear he’s bought himself 🤢
He’s certainly been inundated with work on his time off 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes free holidays aren’t going to to pay the bills on the house you live in (what they will never actually fully own)

3 months of work left, I’d be amazed if he manages to find himself anything else after TFM. It will be interesting to see how many TV appearances he gets off the back of DOI this year, he’s had absolutely nothing over the weeks he’s been off.

Kate Lawler was in the Caribbean for the ITV competition earlier. Strange he’s never sent anywhere even when that’s one of the main things on his bio. Sad duck 😂

They are welcome to their free trips, I’d feel sick not knowing whether we’d be able to pay the bills or buy my child anything nice.

• Heart
  • Angry
Wow, just when you think you can't hate these grifting, begging cunts anymore. Up they pop with an adults only skiing trip, which we allll called weeks ago🤬🤬🤬 going with friends, will be hers cos he hasn't got any😂😂😂
She is a silly bleeping witch, who is interested in what she's doing on the daily, no fucker. Her squidward nose is getting bigger, along with her sausage lips. I hope they both break their legs on this trip. As for him, no words to describe how much he bleeping rates himself🤮🤮🤮 thought he was spending 5 solid weeks with Gail🤥🤥🤥🤥 lying bleep🤬🤬🤬 he's hardly spent anytime with him, as for his work over his TFM break🤣🤣🤣🤣 painting pictures of dogs lol lol lol😂😂😂 can't wait till the tour's over and he's jobless, who's gonna employ this hole.

Wonder if Zelda's gonna let us know later that she's looking after Gail, cos let's face it will anyone else want to. Probably why he had her down for Christmas, so he could ask her. Cannot stand the three of them or Gail🤬🤬🤬
---
Also Fakey when you can afford to buy Off White, Palm Angels, Moncler, Balenciaga, etc… maybe then show off. Represent is hardly high end designer even if you like to think it is.
I don’t even want to begin to imagine the attention seeking ski wear he’s bought himself 🤢
He’s certainly been inundated with work on his time off 🤭
As if he could ever afford any of this Jeanie🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I pity the couple that they’re going away with. Imagine putting up with these two constantly posing for the bleeping gram and carrying on like they’re some sort of A list couple 🙄 He is losing followers already, wait until he goes on another kid free holiday and see what people think then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Deep down I’m convinced he knows what it looks like because there’s a reason he no longer tells his followers about his trips weeks/months in advance like he used to. Still won’t stop him going though cos he’s desperate for the content and ‘lifestyle’.
Well you know what they say in the industry he’s so desperate to be a part of but I don’t think they mean ‘break an actual leg’, whereas I do 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We need a sweepstake. Which one of these cunts will break something. Mines in Cunty, because he can't do as he's told ....
More tit for the gram..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know what I ain’t been on thread much because they make me sick begging bastards that they are
but I sleep better at night knowing I get money coming in and don’t BEG for freebies

pair of scumbags WONT work so beg instead 🤢🤢
---
Yes free holidays aren’t going to to pay the bills on the house you live in (what they will never actually fully own)

3 months of work left, I’d be amazed if he manages to find himself anything else after TFM. It will be interesting to see how many TV appearances he gets off the back of DOI this year, he’s had absolutely nothing over the weeks he’s been off.

Kate Lawler was in the Caribbean for the ITV competition earlier. Strange he’s never sent anywhere even when that’s one of the main things on his bio. Sad duck 😂

They are welcome to their free trips, I’d feel sick not knowing whether we’d be able to pay the bills or buy my child anything nice.
Funny he’s had weeks off now and had no TV work ….. nobody is invested even polly begging isn’t paying off anymore 😂😂
they only get him TV work when they are desperate and somebody has let them down

• Heart
Wow, just when you think you can't hate these grifting, begging cunts anymore. Up they pop with an adults only skiing trip, which we allll called weeks ago🤬🤬🤬 going with friends, will be hers cos he hasn't got any😂😂😂
She is a silly bleeping witch, who is interested in what she's doing on the daily, no fucker. Her squidward nose is getting bigger, along with her sausage lips. I hope they both break their legs on this trip. As for him, no words to describe how much he bleeping rates himself🤮🤮🤮 thought he was spending 5 solid weeks with Gail🤥🤥🤥🤥 lying bleep🤬🤬🤬 he's hardly spent anytime with him, as for his work over his TFM break🤣🤣🤣🤣 painting pictures of dogs lol lol lol😂😂😂 can't wait till the tour's over and he's jobless, who's gonna employ this hole.

Wonder if Zelda's gonna let us know later that she's looking after Gail, cos let's face it will anyone else want to. Probably why he had her down for Christmas, so he could ask her. Cannot stand the three of them or Gail🤬🤬🤬
---

As if he could ever afford any of this Jeanie🤣🤣🤣🤣
It'll be the middle aisle in Lidl...they do ski gear.....
---
Where abouts are they going skiing??. I look after a little old lady, and her two daughters are absolutely ski mad, they aren't going abroad this year, as the snow is awful, they're on about go up to Scotland.....
But that isn't glam enough for the superstars, is it....

• Haha
We need a sweepstake. Which one of these cunts will break something. Mines in Cunty, because he can't do as he's told ....
More tit for the gram..
Plus it will give him the excuse to bin off TFM if he injures himself. Not very professional going on a trip like that a week before going back to a job he’s contracted to for the next 3 months where he needs to be in peak physical condition 🙄

Plus it will give him the excuse to bin off TFM if he injures himself. Not very professional going on a trip like that a week before going back to a job he’s contracted to for the next 3 months where he needs to be in peak physical condition 🙄
I'm surprised he hasn't got anything in his contract which stops him from doing things like this after all, his theatre employers should know by now he uses any excuse not to work...
I'm looking forward to him being in Newcastle over a pay weekend at the end of Feb. He'd tit himself!

Reactions: 17
Wiki Ref: 31/12/23

The saddest video ever filmed on New Year's Eve. It's even edited with music. 🤡🤡

View attachment 2665315
Ewwww I bet he wasn’t wearing his wig hence the stupid cap.
---

So predictable and the fact we knew before they announce it a kids free ski trip coming up.God she’s so bleeping annoying and he seems pissed she’s said they have more free trips coming up😡Pair of them just piss me off and his cocky arse behind her interrupting her constantly 😡Why can the daft cow not speak properly
Hopefully the scroungers break a couple of bones on the ski slopes!
---
I guess cos he has a very small role it wouldn’t affect the show😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now shopping for a new couch and of course had to put Leo inside the bed for a photo😳Let’s see if she sells that filthy couch on marketplace.Her lips are getting bigger by the day no wonder she can’t speak.Imagine having to change a nearly 3 years olds nappy with all the food he eats🤢🤢Zelda or her mum the only two people stupid enough to be used for babysitting duties.Did he buy his awful mum anything for Christmas? They really are a weird bunch of freaks.

Reactions: 18
---
Where abouts are they going skiing??. I look after a little old lady, and her two daughters are absolutely ski mad, they aren't going abroad this year, as the snow is awful, they're on about go up to Scotland.....
The place he started following a few weeks back is in Val d’Isere which is in France. Very expensive resort as my hubby has been.

Reactions: 16
---
Well bollock brain started following this restaurant weeks ago in Val d’Isère so probably there I bet

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Was just about to say.. Will we see their manky sofas on market place. And Jesus, I hope they don't buy cream!!!!

Bit late on the old skiing content as well.. as per.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.