Jake Quickenden #92 The 80's toreador & swinging coke jaw. So stuck in the closet he can't find the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lovey place in Ukraine that’s looking for influencers go beg a trip there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gail is literally always eating, is this how they pacify him and stop him from kicking off. They are such tit parents, massive full nappy on him most of the time🤢
I would love to punch Flappy in the face after her oh we're not going with the kids, just me and Jake, bleeping selfish twig🤬🤬🤬 and yeah she was a right cocky witch coming on her stories announcing the skiing holiday, bleeping Fakey lurking in the background🤮🤮🤮🤮 get to duck the lot of you👊👊👊

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Gail is literally always eating, is this how they pacify him and stop him from kicking off. They are such tit parents, massive full nappy on him most of the time🤢
I would love to punch Flappy in the face after her oh we're not going with the kids, just me and Jake, bleeping selfish twig🤬🤬🤬 and yeah she was a right cocky witch coming on her stories announcing the skiing holiday, bleeping Fakey lurking in the background🤮🤮🤮🤮 get to duck the lot of you👊👊👊
Utter scum of the earth.

You have Zelda mocking strokes.

RatBoy monetising the dead and pocketing money that he could have donated to charity.

Flapz lied about donating to a local food bank.

Don't even start me off on their begging and freebies. I honestly hope they all get their comeuppance this year. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Any Instagram account for any reality show, he follows and comments on their posts 🤢
Today he’s written on the latest Love Island reel. So bleeping desperate to be noticed all the time. What a sad desperate bleep he is
He’s 35 years old it’s weird as duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Utter scum of the earth.

You have Zelda mocking strokes.

RatBoy monetising the dead and pocketing money that he could have donated to charity.

Flapz lied about donating to a local food bank.

Don't even start me off on their begging and freebies. I honestly hope they all get their comeuppance this year. 🤬

Oh yes Crazy I bleeping hope they do, I will be manifesting that bastard, they deserve it both of them🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s 35 years old it’s weird as duck!
He's weird as duck full stop.

Just like his mother and his bleep of a beard.

All bleeping inbred if you ask me and all needing to be punched down a peg or ten. All massive bleeping cunts. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope he smashes his face in, and she disappears into a cravasse....
Enjoy your holiday, ya begging cunts..

Early thread suggestion..
Jake Quickenden #93.. Sophie Griegenden, the beggy beard....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So as we all called it weeks ago, the first adult only trip coming up but didn’t he say he was he spending his whole 5 weeks break with his precious son 🤥🤥🤥 How can you have a couples only holiday before you take your kids away somewhere and no AT and a day trip to Lapland don’t count.
As for her thinking we’re interested in her sharing more of her grifting mundane life with us. duck off Flappy and read the room. Comes on to tell everyone she’s going to take us on all the trips they’ve got planned this year, while some people can’t even afford a day trip out. What a bleep 😡
Has he dirty deleted the ski trip reveal? I can’t see anything about it 🤔

Reactions: 11
Just rewatching her stories from yesterday and if she thinks coming on Instagram and sharing more ‘with us guys’ is one of her ‘goals’ and ‘aspirations’ for this year, shows just what an vacuous dick she is and what an empty, unemployed life she leads. Imagine coming on social media to talk and share your mundane life with a bunch of strangers is what you call an ‘aspiration’ 🙄
The smugness from the pair of them in her stories though 🤢 bragging they’ve got loads of trips ‘to take us on with them’ 🙄 but have they really? Both are known for being economical with the truth. Just look at their insta bios 😂 and I can genuinely say not one trip they’ve done, am I jealous of. They make everything look cheap and bog standard. What’s the point of having loads of holidays when you can’t afford to fix a kitchen light, buy a TV unit, generally keep your house in a good state of repair, dress your kids nicely, have to beg for anything and everything cos you’re skint etc…. Tragic thing is she’s that bleeping deluded/thick she believes we are envious of her life. Yep I’d love to be married to that talentless wanker, spending my days trying to fake a ‘lifestyle’ for people I don’t know and relying on my parents for cash handouts cos I think it’s beneath me to get a proper job🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Has he dirty deleted the ski trip reveal? I can’t see anything about it 🤔
Ignore this, I’ve caught up and see it’s Squidwards stories.
And how disrespectful is he towards her, she needs to get some gumption about her and punch his face in.

Reactions: 16
The sad bastard is following on the beach holidays. Hardly a high end holiday company lol, no way have they got so many amazing holidays coming up!

Makes me laugh that they are buying a new sofa cos their current one gives them the ick. What about the lack of media shelf for tv 😂 you can buy some in IKEA that don’t break the bank.

Bingo on it being one of them cream fluffy borg type ones to fit her aesthetic. Will be lovely when Gail smears his food all over it.

• Heart
The sad bastard is following on the beach holidays. Hardly a high end holiday company lol, no way have they got so many amazing holidays coming up!

Makes me laugh that they are buying a new sofa cos their current one gives them the ick. What about the lack of media shelf for tv 😂 you can buy some in IKEA that don’t break the bank.

Bingo on it being one of them cream fluffy borg type ones to fit her aesthetic. Will be lovely when Gail smears his food all over it.
I’m loving the fact that they both started following multiple sofa places ages ago obviously trying to grift a freebie but none forthcoming so having to rely on finance instead 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if they try resurrecting their home account this year just to try and get some free home improvements. They don’t mind spending money on themselves but seem to think everything else in life should be free to them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder which grandma gets to look after Leo.At least Fred will be well cared for by his dad.She was such a smug witch yesterday as her entire life is spent pretending they live a celebrity lifestyle.He knows he’s at the bottom of the pile for decent jobs👍Let’s see how 2024 works out as I think he’s going to crash and burn.

• Heart
Leo looks interested as duck in his curry! I can see that going on those cream chairs!
Good Morning Gang…. this may have been already said as I see you funny fuckers have got through 8 pages in a day or two 😂😂 Anyway… I think Gail only got those cheap Paw Patrol PJ’s for Christmas because he hasn’t been out of them since and I haven’t seen him playing with “Dinosaurs…lots of dinosaurs” 🙄 Ive noticed she gives them spoons when eating curry or anything with rice and Freddie uses his thumb to scoop it on to the spoon and Gail cant use cutlery, only his hands let alone a bleeping spoon for curry!! (also noticed Gail has the spoon upside down!!! Clever boyyyyyy …) absolutely no hope! She is bleeping useless “, them kids have not been thought any table manners and are both quite feral tbh! (again its not their fault, its Flapz being a tit ‘stay at home/influencer Mum’ 😂) how the duck can you eat curry with a spoon??? And why has Freddie got a non spill cup with a straw at his age?? That kid is or will be bullied in school because of them! (rant over il go back to catching up guyssssssss 🤓)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.