Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye, you just look 120 years old instead, ya ugly tit. Obviously angling for a L’Oréal ad like the other influencers I’ve seen promoting it lately. He’s so transparent.
IMG_0058.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can’t imagine they would spend close to £500 for a night and day at Alton towers.Bet he’s walking around being loud trying to get noticed.

• Heart
Can’t imagine they would spend close to £500 for a night and day at Alton towers.Bet he’s walking around being loud trying to get noticed.
I agree. Only thing is she normally likes to brag when she’s been gifted a trip so maybe he’s actually used some of his fight money to treat them 🙄 I doubt it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll report it to , there's poorly kids everywhere that would of loved this and family's that that can't afford to eat ropeway and there they are showing what they have grifted and not even mark it as a ad or GRIFTED.
It they even put it was gifted we re greatfull so we're going to donate a couple of hundred quid to a charity (with receipts)
You could could square it of

Also been looking at hinch and the attention she is garnering with this autism reveal, so how long before he remembers he has adhd or they ll take leo to the doctors as they've noticed something isn't quite right
Maybe I'm wrong hopefully I am but I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Glad to see those on the Hinch thread are seeing thru her bs “diagnosis” she’s drip fre for practically a year 🤦‍♀️ Fakey get started on it now and next Christmas you can have a fake diagnosis too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sick to death of z listers with this diagnosis crap.Stephanie davis and Christine mcguiness to name just two.If you have got to adulthood before knowing who actually bleeping cares.As a parent who went threw crap for years to get my grandson help it’s just gets on my nerves.The waiting list now for children is up to three years yet these idiots are popping out everywhere😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
One picture filtered to the max.Her in the back with her stupid fingers.Last one the true face of flaps pissed off and pretending she’s having fun😳
IMG_9163.jpeg
IMG_9164.jpeg
IMG_9165.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't give a tramps cock if Cunty chops has paid or she's grifted the stay.
What'll happen is...
He be like a bleeping foghorn and dressed like Coco the clown for attention.
Boulders will be doing her Grattan catalogue poses for the gram
Gutbucket will be away with the fairies, eating.
Poor Freddie will be wishing he was adopted..

And storm Pia is about to hit

Merry Christmas, ya cunts ...
---
One picture filtered to the max.Her in the back with her stupid fingers.Last one the true face of flaps pissed off and pretending she’s having fun😳View attachment 2643019View attachment 2643020View attachment 2643021
And Cunty furiously eye bleeping the camera. duck me, I'd rather be doing a shift at work, I'd be having more fun 😊😊😊😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
We’ve had two family days out this week for Christmas and genuinely enjoyed them. Nothing as fancy as Alton towers but the main difference was we had a lovely time. Fakey hates his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have never known a MAN eye duck himself as much as PANTO BOY - it’s one of the most off putting traits this bleep has & he has many, but he’s soo self absorbed it’s just quite something.

• Heart
Oh duck of you posing piece of nobody tit. You are a nobody, always have been always will. Also your son's hair is BACK in his eyes again. He now can't see properly again. He will be trying to push it away again.
Screenshot_20231221-112239_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231221-112252_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I have never known a MAN eye duck himself as much as PANTO BOY - it’s one of the most off putting traits this bleep has & he has many, but he’s soo self absorbed it’s just quite something.
He genuinely seems to think he’s irresistible to everyone 😆🤢

• Haha
If it’s been grifted, it’s definitely Flappy again. He’s not tagging Alton Towers at all (as yet)
Why is he walking round a theme park with a dirty grubby blazer on over a jumper 🤢 I’m just surprised he’s not wearing something more colourful to be honest to make sure he stands out 🙄 Funny how he shows a product for anti ageing, then suddenly his next stories he overuses a filter to make his skin look smooth. Desperate twit 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s probably pissed off cos her latest ‘extravagant’ giveaway certainly isn’t getting the engagement on her posts she would have expected from it 😂

• Heart
He genuinely seems to think he’s irresistible to everyone 😆🤢
This man is so self absorbed it’s painful. I don’t know why, but maybe this is why YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS PANTO BOY, what man would want to spend time with this duck.

His ego (comical he bleeping has one) dictates he always has to be the centre of attention, but he’s not funny, witty, entertaining - he has zero craic, so he instead trying to be funny but it always comes across as snarky because he ALWAYS has to put other down (he’s the type to get called out and say I’m only kidding). I have fleeting moment of sympathy for Sophie & then quickly it disappears because she’s willing to put up with this duck for freebies & days out. I just find him beyond insufferable to be honest.

Aka An absolute bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Very happy to say my boy came home last night with Mr Cunk, via MacDonalds for a big Mac.

And do you know what, fakey. Mr Cunk is my lads step dad. Of 27 years. He's raised him as his own. He's the one who took him and his mates to rugby practice. To hospital appointments. To Hull University. To bring him back the day before the first lockdown. To collect him from London.
Will you be doing that with Freddie??? And my boy doesn't have to tell him, "whos the boss", you bleep .
The one thing about that trip is not one of them will be enjoying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They're responsible for looking after 2 young kids but are still on their phones all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s even sharing her stories whilst going round the park 🤯 This from the person who said he’s not bothered by Instagram because it’s fake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.