Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seriously believes, going off his motivational quotes, that he will get his big break. I think because it isn’t happening that is why he is becoming even more nasty and unlikeable. He should’ve stuck with the pantos as that’s as much as he’d get
Thing is as which point do you then realise that the big break isn't happening?When the bailiffs knock?When the leccy gets turned off?Whilst waiting for this big break,he has to pay regular bills.How the hell are they managing?I know for a fact that every month my pay goes in and a few days later all my direct debits come out.I couldn't live like them pair.How is a free lapland trip gonna pay for the mortgage?

Reactions: 21
There was a documentary years ago about a load of lads who had been in a boy band in the 1990s and had maybe 1 hit (sadly the name escapes me) but he reminds me of one of the guys in it who was working in a normal job but kept saying he was going to hit it big again and as he’d had a taste of celeb life he wanted it again. I guess having people fawn over you must be nice but you’d hope if you had a solid grounding that you’d see it for what it was. They all end up broke unless they’ve been advised well or are canny with money, which seems to be the minority

Reactions: 18
There was a documentary years ago about a load of lads who had been in a boy band in the 1990s and had maybe 1 hit (sadly the name escapes me) but he reminds me of one of the guys in it who was working in a normal job but kept saying he was going to hit it big again and as he’d had a taste of celeb life he wanted it again. I guess having people fawn over you must be nice but you’d hope if you had a solid grounding that you’d see it for what it was. They all end up broke unless they’ve been advised well or are canny with money, which seems to be the minority
I think its definately wanting that fame back but it proves aswell that his family isnt enough for him. He cant be happy as he is and with what he has got, he craves the limelight and will do anything to be famous. He sees stricrly as a last chance to be superfanous . yet he never was famous in the first place

Reactions: 17
Thing is as which point do you then realise that the big break isn't happening?When the bailiffs knock?When the leccy gets turned off?Whilst waiting for this big break,he has to pay regular bills.How the hell are they managing?I know for a fact that every month my pay goes in and a few days later all my direct debits come out.I couldn't live like them pair.How is a free lapland trip gonna pay for the mortgage?
They'll run up huge debt of over £100,000 , and go bankrupt.

Do it all over again, 5 years later😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Thing is Fakey won’t go and get a ‘normal’ job because he genuinely thinks it’s beneath him now. The amount of months he didn’t work this year he could have found a ‘normal’ job to tide him over but instead he chose to sit by the phone just waiting for the odd call to appear on morning TV for 5 mins. He is that deluded he thinks he’s too famous now to go back to a 9-5 and let’s be honest he’s not capable of working a 35 hour week anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who takes their kids to a hotel that looks like its for adults over Christmas. Away from all their new presents etc. How boring!!!

What a utterly miserable pair they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a load of bollocks.What kids want to be in a hotel over Christmas.Zelda must have gone home doubt her other son gets any visits or baby sitting duties like Leo does.

Let's face it we have never seen her take them out on walks
Never heard her say it either, waffles on about going out with her sister and soaps but not once has said taken the dogs for a long walk

Reactions: 14
Eww - so Gail’s chucked a snotrag in the toilet and he’s not told to wash his hands after touching the lid?!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yet another grifted hotel 😡 all the bottom feeder z listers go there. Example of the type of person always there is that desperado twit Kris Boyson (KP ex) Never ever seen anyone take their kids there though. I actually thought it was adult only. Maybe it was supposed to be and 3 days with Leo was enough for Zelda 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So they’ve grifted a hotel? What kinda hotel grifts over Christmas week when they could be making a fortune?? 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
So they’ve grifted a hotel? What kinda hotel grifts over Christmas week when they could be making a fortune?? 🤦‍♀️
One that’s offering 30% off so obviously isn’t that popular 😂 Jordan Banjo, Aston Merrygold, Kris Boyson and others that have stopped here all got the penthouse suite. Fakey hasn’t. Nothing for kids at all there either. Why are all their trips based around them and not the kids? Selfish cunts
Also all these places they beg for, and eventually get, the other ‘z celebs’ have been going there for years. It’s like once these places lose the attraction, Fakey & Flappy decide to go there

Attachments

• Haha
Bet going by the welcome card they were hoping Zelda would have the kids.Karma a witch enjoy twats 👍

• Haha
Bet going by the welcome card they were hoping Zelda would have the kids.Karma a witch enjoy twats 👍
Definitely. I noticed Freddie and Leo named on card but not on Chocolate slab. Unless there’s stuff to do for kids nearby, the hotel itself is totally set up for adults. Seems popular for anniversaries and girly weekends.

Haha kids gone too 😂😂😂😂😂
---
The way she throws Maris hood over his head, she’s pissed 😂

1000% Freddie’s dad and step mum bought his new clothes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Letting Fred bounce on the bed and running down the corridor calling him bro.Manners cost nothing no wonder Leo is a little tit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.