Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newbie here…

Fakey reminds me of a male version of Charlotte Dawson.

No fucks given about his kids, lies about boozing , talks stupid, shitloads of face work, turkey teeth, full of tit in general & pulling out the deceased relative for likes & engagement.

Despicable pair!
Welcome here 😃😃😃

Jake supposed to be out enjoying Alton towers but posting tit quotes 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Everyone gets their hair cut but Maris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Newbie here…

Fakey reminds me of a male version of Charlotte Dawson.

No fucks given about his kids, lies about boozing , talks stupid, shitloads of face work, turkey teeth, full of tit in general & pulling out the deceased relative for likes & engagement.

Despicable pair!
Welcome! Wiki is at the top - pink button. These two are utter pricks - just like Chazza and Pob!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her latest tit fake arse giveaway not working well👍No one cares and believe me you are the most boring beige idiot ever.She can barely string a sentence together with those swollen stupid lips.Zelda telling her bots her house empty over Christmas such a stupid thing to do when it’s up for sale.Looking forward to seeing her sparkling trousers she’s bought🤣🤣

• Haha
Happy Christmas!!!!

Here's a great split-arse playing at being a bauble! 😃😃

B9CA0BB0-6BCA-409C-92A5-F97897A09AEE.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bored so popped the TV on .

His on antiques Road show with his fwend 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they are at Alton towers let’s see if the arse wipes mark it as gifted😡
Obviously like I said earlier, an overnight stay so 100% grifted. No way would they pay for a hotel especially this time of year. So if they’re at the Theme park tomorrow all I can say is good luck with the winds that are forecast in the UK 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Obviously like I said earlier, an overnight stay so 100% grifted. No way would they pay for a hotel especially this time of year. So if they’re at the Theme park tomorrow all I can say is good luck with the winds that are forecast in the UK 🤭
They disgust me how many freebies they get when they work and can pay it themselves

pair of scummy cunts

• Heart
Thread Suggestion: JQ #92

The 80's toreador with a swinging coke jaw! So stuck in the closet, he can't find the door!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Grifting bastards🤬🤬🤬🤢🤢🤢 so the other day Flaps was banging on about all the stuff they had planned, that would be a grifted Alton Towers trip and a grifted Lapland UK trip, just when you think you couldn't dislike them anymore. Que umpteen stories from gayboy and sausage lips🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They disgust me how many freebies they get when they work and can pay it themselves

pair of scummy cunts
To be fair I wouldn’t call anything she does ‘work’ 😂 and he hasn’t even worked 4 months this year but the fact he got £40,000 only last month, they should pay their own way and stop being such freeloading cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fucksake, how does Zelda need to clean so much😳😳😳 There are two people in the house and Matt works, so what the duck needs dusting and polishing on the daily🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
.Zelda telling her bots her house empty over Christmas such a stupid thing to do when it’s up for sale.
id love to see if they had to claim on insurance “well we did tell the whole www that we’d be gone” 😂😂idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping disgusting that these two have got two gifted trips 🤢🤢

Can anyone remember if they’ve actually paid to take their children anywhere themselves this year? Should be so ashamed but they won’t be cos they live for freebies.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

pair of scummy cunts
I agree. Its bleeping beyond the pale. 😡😡😡

Lazy, workshy beggars and scroungers. Even FOOD. That could've gone to a food bank, or something.....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Billy Bunter looking away with the fairies again. The state of that kid! I hope they all get blown away in the high winds never to be seen again.

413224815_687694950157777_1704654883510929807_n.jpg
412696836_218709694610292_4321630572942984103_n.jpg
412359721_1024528642112634_2388060275699856663_n.jpg
412237862_350277870981836_2136598839971750003_n.jpg

---
You can probably add much more to this rough estimate ie petrol, food/drink etc.

They have no shame whatsoever if this is grifted.

Screenshot_20231220-193755~2.png
Screenshot_20231220-193803~2.png
Screenshot_20231220-193807~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I so wish these two cunts would just go away.Like many I’m sure life is tough and money is tight.I truly hate everything these two stand for and the free trips really make me sick .Her crappy giveaways so it makes her look more popular.Him digging up the dead and illness but out the next night with Chris who’s a bit of a prick to.So hoping in 2024 karma is coming.

• Heart
I’ve known somebody for years (at this stage I can’t call them a friend) and, over time, they have got worse with their behaviour. Met up as a group last week and I made up my mind I won’t go out like that again. It’s not anything in particular but it’s little, tiny comments/looks about appearances, what I choose to eat/drink or what I say. I was most upset when I knew they sniggered when I chatted. Nope I’m not paranoid and yes I do take it personally even if this person doesn’t realise what they are doing (which is what somebody else suggested afterwards). Through choice I don’t go out that much so when I do I want to have a good time without feeling as though they’re taking the piss. So to see Jake go on the way he does and makes it very obvious, I’m surprised he hasn’t been given a smack.
I don't go out now as much as I used to. Every time I DO go out now it's with people from a small selection of friends - who never judge me in any way and we all take each other as we find them. I'm a "more mature" lady now (🤣🤣🤣) and in my younger days I'd go out loads - including with people who were judgemental and snidey narcissists. Ain't got no time for those cunts now. You guys and my small group of friends are my people now!! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.