Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @Cleopops for our new thread title! 😘

A full recap can be found in the latest Wiki but things have really reached rock bottom as yesterday he was being an "artist" in a Pet Portrait Masterclass and playing with puppies! 😂😂😂 He is literally morphing into Eoin McLove from Father Ted! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20231123-200530~2.png

410246997_1007356430361093_5108489752117066878_n.jpg

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

---
He is literally turning into Eoin McLove talking about cakes, playing with puppies, wearing bad jumpers, the Tena wearing 'fans' and having no willy! 😂😂

WTF is that disgusting mess in the mug? Christ almighty, what's going on? 😂😂

I reckon he'll be coming out soon! 😂😂👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have we got these inane cooking/food/craft stories to look forward to until Xmas 😴 What is it with these two thinking people are interested in a bleeping cake in a mug or a pretzel wreath 🤯 No worries of him ever being asked to go on Masterchef thankfully. Maybe the next part of his YouTube short series has something to do with food? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That Oreo cake mug has been about for ages 🙄 yet again stealing peoples ideas and not crediting

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Flaps copies everyone’s posts with her crap baking videos.Both so sad desperate and hanging on for dear life that someone takes a interest.She follows so many creators accounts and her efforts are actually tit.I for one would never look at her and think god she’s looks amazing 🤣🤣🤣Be the battle of the huge noses with Zelda and flaps at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A huge congratulations to @Cleopops for our new thread title! 😘

A full recap can be found in the latest Wiki but things have really reached rock bottom as yesterday he was being an "artist" in a Pet Portrait Masterclass and playing with puppies! 😂😂😂 He is literally morphing into Eoin McLove from Father Ted! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2627405

View attachment 2627397
View attachment 2627398
View attachment 2627399
View attachment 2627400

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:

---
He is literally turning into Eoin McLove talking about cakes, playing with puppies, wearing bad jumpers, the Tena wearing 'fans' and having no willy! 😂😂

WTF is that disgusting mess in the mug? Christ almighty, what's going on? 😂😂

I reckon he'll be coming out soon! 😂😂👍

View attachment 2627432
View attachment 2627433
ah here … leave Eoin McLove out of this 🤣🤣 I saw him in a supermarket in Dublin a few years back, he was just like a regular person, no wearing any attention seeking jumpers and just doing his shopping like a regular person, he obviously knows his character is not real 🙄 and in fairness he’s a good comedian and “actor” and doesn’t claim to be a pet portrait artist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂
The views.
why does he always give himself a nose job when promoting his shite? He obviously hates it! He even got Oktagon to take the massive hook off his massive beak when promoting himself for that farce of a” Fight” ! God he’s so ugly and his side profile is even worse 🤮 Why didn’t he get a nose job after pocketing the money from the fixed fight??(I noticed that James Webb also took his cut and ran 😂 he hasn’t been around Fakey since 🫣) oh yes he owed all that out with all the loans he had gotten! Desperate skint hooknosed cock 🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yay new thread 👏

No way I’d eat anything Maris made he always looks like he has a snotty nose 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
why does he always give himself a nose job when promoting his shite? He obviously hates it! He even got Oktagon to take the massive hook off his massive beak when promoting himself for that farce of a” Fight” ! God he’s so ugly and his side profile is even worse 🤮 Why didn’t he get a nose job after pocketing the money from the fixed fight??(I noticed that James Webb also took his cut and ran 😂 he hasn’t been around Fakey since 🫣) oh yes he owed all that out with all the loans he had gotten! Desperate skint hooknosed cock 🐓
I was thinking this the other day and meant to ask on here because I don't follow him I just catch up on here. But haven't Seen James Webb or the gym mentioned on here for ages take it he's just onto his next topic that can grasp him any sense of spotlight?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We really don't need any more of her tit food that she eats then probably chucks up. 🤢

410032783_1994778740899053_7712605277901084557_n.jpg

---
All this 'crafting and baking' is in complete overkill now.

Cut that kid's hair ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Lol lol lol just looked at Kate Lawler's stories and she's in Antigua doing something for This Morning and Loose Women🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 must be the ITV Win competition. Oh my days, where did they send old beaky again🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another dig at Freddie. Let's hope he's with his father for Christmas. I wonder if Flapz's lot will show their faces? Doubt it.

409747773_1677002779457531_6378076418899227291_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
How the duck can flappy let that twit dig at a child? Hopefully in a few years time Freddie will just lamp him one

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guyyyyys winning the next thread title is a lovely surprise to come home to after work! Think I'll put on my extra shorts trousers, tank top and clodhoppers and go and paint a dog to celebrate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What a mess 🤣🤣See she has done one for Dino man as his Butlins gig was my highlight of the year.Winners flaps those private accounts will be glued to their phones waiting for the tit £25 prize😳
IMG_9094.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.