Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a witch? 😂
That’s true and I’ve also just realised my post made me sound like I was alone in a kids dinosaur meet and greet whilst my family was having fun 😂 I can confirm I was with my son who is of the appropriate age for beebies land unlike poor Freddie who will be bored out of skull!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All freebies, begged & scrounged.

These two would bleep their arses for a free twix.

Utter cunts.

• Haha
The video of Freddie dancing until he realised he’s being filmed is so sad ☹

• Sad
He has been too quiet this afternoon reckon he has been asleep in the hotel while she’s entertained the kids lazy bastard

Reactions: 15
I see he’s been named dropped in the article about Mrs Hinch and her son having autism. I wouldn’t put it passed him to try and get on that bandwagon with Leo.

Reactions: 17
He has been too quiet this afternoon reckon he has been asleep in the hotel while she’s entertained the kids lazy bastard
Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re on their way home. I don’t think AT would have gifted them more than one night/day and they definitely wouldn’t pay for another night themselves.

Knocks me absolutely sick how these beggars are happily accepting theses freebies it’s disgusting!!!
they are the worst grifters I’ve come across scrounging cunts !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Knocks me absolutely sick how these beggars are happily accepting theses freebies it’s disgusting!!!
they are the worst grifters I’ve come across scrounging cunts !!!
I genuinely don’t think for one minute they’re getting offered them. They, or should I say she, is obviously going to the companies herself to beg for these freebies. Why would places like AT/Lapland get in contact and offer a free visit to a wife of an ex reality contestant? These types of places go to management companies to ask for their clients to promote them. She has no management so she must be doing it herself. That imo makes her 10 times worse than a z lister that has actually been offered it because she is purposely going out of her way to get a trip that should be going to someone else much more deserving and she knows it 😡

• Heart
How scruffy does Fred look in those awful baggy tit looking jeans.His coat is way to big.Really pisses me off as those two pricks certainly spend plenty on the tit clothes they wear.All fake and selfish pricks and you didn’t have a couple of days away it was one night.Did Fred not go on any big rides or was he dragged around getting brat busy.

Reactions: 20
I genuinely don’t think for one minute they’re getting offered them. They, or should I say she, is obviously going to the companies herself to beg for these freebies. Why would places like AT/Lapland get in contact and offer a free visit to a wife of an ex reality contestant? These types of places go to management companies to ask for their clients to promote them. She has no management so she must be doing it herself. That imo makes her 10 times worse than a z lister that has actually been offered it because she is purposely going out of her way to get a trip that should be going to someone else much more deserving and she knows it 😡
She definitely does the grifting and approaches them
she was On a website posted way way back in the threads and her email was on it saying she will do any ads and I knew then she was the one begging for freebies . She’s shocking she needs to get some self respect get a bleeping job and provide for her family !! Those kids look a bloody mess and need new clothing
---
duck me her baboons arse lips are bleeping awful. What crappy parents they are!
Honestly I’m the same age as them and I would never dream of doing a pose like that whilst it’s meant to be a family picture she needs to grow up she’s pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Most kids Fred’s age are in adidas joggers and nice hoodies.Shameful how awful his clothes are and she clearly does not give a tit.Her life is beg and repeat.Begging for likes the past month for tiny gifts shows how shallow the stupid cow is.Zelda probably on her way and god help us all if more staged dances hit the screen.

Reactions: 15
Has he never took Leo to see Santa before? God he’s so bleeping annoying.

Lovely time making memories with the family (that yet again you’ve not paid for) Surely Alton Towers should be getting into trouble for this as well? She should be told to mark it as gifted. She’s tagged them in it and they’ve mentioned her on all their stories. Then it will be the same with Lapland.

Can’t wait for the day they get absolutely duck all. Get some dignity Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And he had to film every second rather than just soak in the “memories” hope he doesn’t get the engagement that he desperately needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me how they got there late afternoon yesterday and I’m assuming they’ve already left, how they’ve had a great couple of days there? How is 24 hours a couple of days? Both done posts and still no mention of it being gifted/pr trip. Maybe they did pay for it and that’s why they only did one night in the cheapest hotel available on-site 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but wtf is Freddie wearing infant wtf are they all wearing they look ridiculous 😳😳

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.