Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonky Zelda gob on Leo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He still looks a bleep in those glasses, too small for his massive dipper head 🤭🤭🤭
There's no way he was ill on Tuesday, he was just feeling sorry for himself the stupid wanker. He’s made a remarkable recovery to go out last night and off on a grifted trip today and tomorrow. Was probably too much sniff, like some said👃👃👃❄❄❄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If flaps had a brain she’d be dangerous. I can’t believe she doesn’t think before she speaks and ends up spouting off a pile of tit, her lips, tongue and teeth are way too big hence the constant errors with her speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I so wish these two cunts would just go away.Like many I’m sure life is tough and money is tight.I truly hate everything these two stand for and the free trips really make me sick .Her crappy giveaways so it makes her look more popular.Him digging up the dead and illness but out the next night with Chris who’s a bit of a prick to.So hoping in 2024 karma is coming.
An awful pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hinch has announced her autism diagnosis - didn't he try say he had it a while back or am I mistaken?

The woman who became famous for being a cleaner will have loads of headlines and Interviewers coming up 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Hinch has announced her autism diagnosis - didn't he try say he had it a while back or am I mistaken?

The woman who became famous for being a cleaner will have loads of headlines and Interviewers coming up 🤣🤣
He did once say while walking around it’s my adhd😳I message him on my other account saying not a statement he should use if not been diagnosed.Of course the prick blocked me instantly.It pissed me off that he will use anything to excuse his lousy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I won’t be surprised if half of them latch on and suggest they’re autistic or have adhd. No way to disprove it and for some of them they try and use it as a get out for their rubbish behaviour.

His teeth are awful. And his dress sense is even worse. He looks like he rummaged around at a jumble sale in the dark.

• Haha

Prickenden with the heart on her post, also don’t believe her 😂😂😂
---
I won’t be surprised if half of them latch on and suggest they’re autistic or have adhd. No way to disprove it and for some of them they try and use it as a get out for their rubbish behaviour.
There’s always the be kind to be trotted out when they are being assholes 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

That was ADHD but we found out he'd already done interviews about it so he has memory loss too because he can't remember his bullshit!

• Heart
That was ADHD but we found out he'd already done interviews about it so he has memory loss too because he can't remember his bullshit!
Thanks Crazy- I knew there was a bandwagon he tried and failed to mount. He will be raging he missed this gravy train

@mollyann he's a prick and a liar- karma is a witch - his day will come

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah it’s annoying me that they are not putting pr/gifted on the Alton Tower pictures. There is NO way they’ve paid to go themselves.

He will be getting loads of messages telling him what an amazing dad he is when he takes them to Alton towers and Lapland even though he hasn’t paid a penny. Really pisses me off.

• Heart
Wtf is so Christmas???

I hope it rains and all the rides are shut, piss off

• Heart
Good luck with the gale force winds today 🤭 The more they tag, the more I’ll report. It’s obvious it’s a pr stay but they don’t want to say it cos they know they’ll get grief for it.
They’ll still upset people flaunting it whether it’s free or not though. At least they’ve not been given one of the more expensive hotels/rooms there. I suppose that’s something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Pair of twats🤬🤬🤬🤬 not one story marked as an ad/pr trip as if they've paid for it. How do you report them🤬
Hope his bleeping wig blows off today🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
The poundshop John travolta best hang onto his wig today.Hopefully it pisses down as well.So unnecessary to gift this lot anything.If one good thing happens is that Fred has a nice time.

• Heart
He really is bleeping deluded. ‘Parenthood killing our vibe’ yep because you spend so much time with your family 🙄 The last two years he’s spent more alone time with Flappy than he has with Leo 💯 Why would you even post something like this? Oh I’ve just realised he’s sowing the seeds and getting his excuses ready for an upcoming adult only trip 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
They don’t even have a vibe🤣She spends her days begging and he sells his woe me tit to crap newspapers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.