Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon All,

Well, PANTO BOY has stacked on the beef hasnโ€™t he โ€ฆ right little CHUNK.

And can I add heโ€™s got no exercise addiction, he was addicted to the attention it got him (which wasnโ€™t that much). This idiot would LIE about anything (like the ghost in his NEW BUILD) to get some minutes โ€ฆ

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Zelda taking Asti to fakeys house for Christmas but he doesnโ€™t drink thou ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Heโ€™s such a vacant looking child!
"I beg your pardon @Turtledove58 " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20231215-172318~2.png

---
Flapz posted this: 1hr 22mins ago (not a wood).

Then:

Fakey posted this: 1hr 27mins ago (in a wood).

411231165_645149741165227_3653122629450604694_n.jpg

I bet he never went with Flapz and Gail and stayed at home getting pissed. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿทโ„โ„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Suddenly the Tescos food โ€˜adsโ€™ are back. Honestly her bleeping voice is worse than nails down a chalkboard ๐Ÿคข Considering sheโ€™s been an โ€˜influencerโ€™ for at least a couple of years now, sheโ€™s actually got worse at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Flappy's lips on that Tesco tit Ad they look like bleeping sausages๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she really has ruined her face๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and whatever she had done to her nose hasn't worked, it looks bigger than ever๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ

Edit To say Fakey is not working now he's hardly been on Instagram, has he been napping all week or what, except for pet portrait painting๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and what's going on with tattle, it's really hard to post with the ads jumping around๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Suddenly the Tescos food โ€˜adsโ€™ are back. Honestly her bleeping voice is worse than nails down a chalkboard ๐Ÿคข Considering sheโ€™s been an โ€˜influencerโ€™ for at least a couple of years now, sheโ€™s actually got worse at it.
That's not an ad. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It's the Tesco Festive Menu Helper and my mum has been using it. It's available to anybody!

I can't believe she's put DUNNO in an "ad - which isn't an ad" (clip with the cauliflower cheese - top left).

That, in itself, PROVES it's NOT an ad! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20231215-191504~3.png

---
Where her lip colour then! The screeching drives me bleeping nuts!
That lasted long! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Asti Spumante ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Asti Spumante......?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My god has she had filler to make her nose bigger๐Ÿคฃ70 likes on her pretend ad with Tesco.So funny sheโ€™s now so desperate is making tit up to look like she has paid work๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
IMG_9107.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.