Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope all went well today our Phili ❤xxx
I can't be arsed with these two begging cunts today. I'm off to London as my son is going into Bart's hospital for his pacemaker replacement, and will be in for a couple of days.
Doubt these two will improve in this time....
[/QUO

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Christ these two are just pure cringe. 😬

410997460_1291116364905939_196263399975757749_n.jpg
411073991_266233276463013_2114144803635036574_n.jpg
410748233_892505005832225_476110425634737150_n.jpg

---
Honestly, they're both thick as mince.

It's a ROLL ffs. 🤡

410537158_1664792324009557_1579294235070667498_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Who shares a picture of a bath in a room that you didn’t use or even stay in 🙄 Also the cringe of the deliberate showing of her ‘Cartier’ bracelet on several stories yesterday 🙄 Supposingly wearing a bracelet that retails for upwards of £7,000 but can’t afford to pay for a spa day closer to home, so has to drive a 4 hour round trip just to get one for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god, that horrible fake arse argument from him about rolls. You can tell it's all put on for 'comedy purposes,' engagement & to hopefully get a hilarious ad from M&S about rolls v buns. Calling his wife bro again too. What a sad fake to shite life.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
and as the rinsing of I’m a celeb finishes for another year, the interviews about DOI have started already 😴 So clearly touting for ‘work’ from it again this year by making sure he mentions he still watches it and the fact he won it 🙄. I’m hoping for OK lives again after last year 😂
Other thing I’ve noticed all these interviews are mentioning about this YT shorts so he’s only obviously getting them because of this. Even speaking on the radio about it as well by the looks of things.

Attachments

• Haha
So when he said before leaving Blackpool he had some work in London🤣I take it that his so called work was playing with puppies🤣Yesterday how embarrassing as obviously couldn’t get anyone to look after Leo so drove all that way for a swim🤣We are seeing the has been of shows from ten years plus now getting crumbs as far as work goes.She hasn’t had any ads in months except cheap arse crap.Bet the winnings from his fake fight are all spent and 2024,is the year karma comes and bites them in the arse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
and as the rinsing of I’m a celeb finishes for another year, the interviews about DOI have started already 😴 So clearly touting for ‘work’ from it again this year by making sure he mentions he still watches it and the fact he won it 🙄. I’m hoping for OK lives again after last year 😂
Other thing I’ve noticed all these interviews are mentioning about this YT shorts so he’s only obviously getting them because of this. Even speaking on the radio about it as well by the looks of things.
Super snoozefest! So no real TV job on the horizon for Bellend😂😂.

• Haha

I’m cringing at their spa videos and photos. I know a few people who feel to need to share everything on their social media and this reminds me exactly on them. They’re the sort I’d unfollow on FB. They’re the ones who feel the need to show off how many Christmas present there are under the tree and have no awareness of other peoples situation. There’s a lot of thing about what I do or what’s going on in my life that people have no clue about because I’ve chosen not to share it and those that are close to me know anyway. I don’t know whether F&F were attempting to influence, show off or what but it just showed how sad their life is. Constantly on their phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They didn’t have Maris last night if he didn’t post no pics / videos of him. Too lazy after their busy spa day to go and pick him up. Fancy having a child free night and not stopping at the hotel you’ve been at all day.

• Heart
They didn’t have Maris last night if he didn’t post no pics / videos of him. Too lazy after their busy spa day to go and pick him up. Fancy having a child free night and not stopping at the hotel you’ve been at all day.
I hadn’t even thought of that but you’re so right. Nothing last night or this morning and he’d definitely of been posting if he’d been with him after bleeping off for a spa day. This spending 5 solid weeks with him is going well 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hadn’t even thought of that but you’re so right. Nothing last night or this morning and he’d definitely of been posting if he’d been with him after bleeping off for a spa day. This spending 5 solid weeks with him is going well 🙄😂
Who on earth would have the little horror? 😳😳😳 drawing all over walls and imagine changing his nappy after a 💩🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
But yeah you could be right @Barbie2020 sneay fucks aren't they🫠🫠🫠so much for spending 5 weeks with Leo, and they surely have an adults only break, why else would Zelda and Matt be coming for Christmas, and bringing their own food. Will it be a grifted break🫣🫣 skint bastards🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sitting in his hot tub sprouting tit and of course the dead come out yet again.So boring and tedious is this prick that his ego needs rubbing constantly by freaks online.No one bleeping cares about your dead relatives from 12 years ago as this hole misses no one.

• Sick
Oh bore off and get some counselling. 😴😴😴

View attachment 2631259
He’s a weirdo that man 😂😂😂
no work for five weeks and he’s so boring …… not seen any friends in mobths oh I forgot he has none that’s why 😂😂
---

View attachment 2631259
duck me he’s tragic as duck 😂😂😂🤡🤡
yes we all know your brother and dad died funnily enough neither of them was around you in LIFE !!! Using your relatives deaths you sad prick for likes …. Get a life jake your beyond irrelevant and tragic at this point

• Haha
He thinks the chats in the waterbutt are deep and meaningful .. they make me wonder how anyone can be so self absorbed, I have lost one's that I miss but I've never just sat in me pants in a bucket in the garden to talk about them. I have more respect for them then that my daughters best friend died when they were 9 so every year on her birthday we just donate to gosh in her name my kids grandparents we honour by looking after their resting places,by photos,talking about the amongst ourselves,a special ornament on the tree.not by telling social media and using them for sympathy and to TRY to get jobs. We have more respect for them than that .
Also I've sent a few are back at the ice baths this week..and the others have all broke actual ice to get in them.. im just surprised he hasn't popped some radox in his might be cos flapz ain't grited any yet.

Also I'm a new nanny still only in 40s but even my mums hands don't look as old as hers..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2631259

I’m so angry at this video. I know people deal with grief in all sorts of ways but he seriously doesn’t come across as missing his brother or father at all. He thinks he’s clever but he just looks like a dick with his smug chat. I’m not after any sympathy at all but we have had a couple of close family pass away over the past year plus other health worries and no way would I say to anybody sad that the moment will pass and it’s ok to feel like this. I listen and am listened too. Nobody is aware other than one or two close to me how I actually feel. Unless he’s going to get off his lazy arse to raise awareness of loss/grief/cancer on his platform (without being paid for it) then he can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He is so fake that he keeps having pauses in his fake arse chat.Never have I known anyone go on and use the dead like he does.Pathetic excuse of a man who actually gets off on the fact two people died.Still waiting for the so called work he has🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.