Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if you can buy likes on instagram but she had 120 ish likes for hours and then all of a sudden she’s just got 300 or so more in the space of half an hour.
Yes you can. Must be cheaper to do that than splash out on another £25 voucher 😂
Click on her likes and they’re all foreign accounts. Amazing how many people from India, Turkey, etc… follow a wannabe influencer from Essex 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really didn't have bad teeth. Why not just get them whitened up? They look ridiculous now.
I saw a woman I follow who is also a dentist share a post about all the celebs who have had veneers and how it has taken all the character from their teeth. Miley Cyrus was one. Her teeth were fine before, smaller but now she has an overbite and too big for her face. I don't get why people go and get these cheaper turkey jobs either where they whittle down perfectly healthy teeth to stick those monstrosities on. Then you have to get them updated every 10 years or whatever as well
---
He’s nearly three years old and they stick him in the sink - more he’s encouraged him to sit in it for engagement!
A girl in my town is a bit of an influencer and followed by Sophie. I noticed she posted her kid in the sink the other day. Probably copied her. She's only got 43k followers but just got management which is more than Flapz has.

Reactions: 21
I see Mary Berry's at it again🤣🤣🤣🤣 that bloody reel, why did she use such a small bowl, and let's be honest as if she'd eat that😆😆😆 she really needs to put some weight on. Kate Lawler is in perimenopause, no wonder, another one who needs to put weight on. Go look at her last grid post😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Mary Berry's at it again🤣🤣🤣🤣 that bloody reel, why did she use such a small bowl, and let's be honest as if she'd eat that😆😆😆 she really needs to put some weight on. Kate Lawler is in perimenopause, no wonder, another one who needs to put weight on. Go look at her last grid post😳😳😳
Another one who loves attention and posted that photo cos she knew it would get everybody commenting 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still funny though she’s in Antigua for ITV win. Where’s the furthest Fakey has been and in fact when was the last time he was even used by them 😂
---
Haha at the massive following she has abroad 🤣Sad stupid cow.
These are the likes she’s got today on that reel and I’ve only screenshotted a few. There’s plenty more exactly the same 🙄😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Another one who loves attention and posted that photo cos she knew it would get everybody commenting 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still funny though she’s in Antigua for ITV win. Where’s the furthest Fakey has been and in fact when was the last time he was even used by them 😂
---

These are the likes she’s got today on that reel and I’ve only screenshotted a few. There’s plenty more exactly the same 🙄😂
That is honestly the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. Imagine paying to make yourself look as if you have more engagement on Instagram rather than just going out and getting yourself a job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
REMINDER TO FLAPZ:

COLCHESTER FOOD BANK

WHERE ARE YOUR DONATIONS YOU PROMISED THEM ON 27/11/23?

Screenshot_20231216-105830~2.png

---
Oh look, let's set up a photo for engagement pretending that Spud dragged a chair half-way across the kitchen, miraculously climbed onto said chair with his short legs and climbed into the kitchen sink and I so happened to come across him by chance and took a photo!

Get a life you syrup-wearing prick. 🤡

410969174_894155705264828_6185734773267564821_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
REMINDER TO FLAPZ:

COLCHESTER FOOD BANK

WHERE ARE YOUR DONATIONS YOU PROMISED THEM ON 27/11/23?

View attachment 2633224

---
Oh look, let's set up a photo for engagement pretending that Spud dragged a chair half-way across the kitchen, miraculously climbed onto said chair with his short legs and climbed into the kitchen sink and I so happened to come across him by chance and took a photo!

Get a life you syrup-wearing prick. 🤡

View attachment 2633244
Why is an almost 3 year old in the kitchen sink? Im sorry but those stools are awful looking, they remind me of poor Freddie’s old man style black wicker bedroom!

• Heart
Not only buying likes.but gone for the bargain pack :ROFLMAO:
They're to quiet today so pro early been.emptying the piggy banks before heading for the grifted day out

To be fair if you were zelda and going to quickenden towers towers for Christmas wouldnt you be taking food ? I would if soph was cooking and the asti is maybe to numb it all haha 😄

• Haha
Has Zelda’s house sold yet?? its on the market a while now? And is she not putting up any christmas decorations? Its all very odd? She’s obviously doesn’t want to sell and his throwing her toys out of the pram not bothering to decorate for christmas or even do christmas dinner there… She used to love showing off her christmas decorations? so odd??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has Zelda’s house sold yet?? its on the market a while now? And is she not putting up any christmas decorations? Its all very odd? She’s obviously doesn’t want to sell and his throwing her toys out of the pram not bothering to decorate for christmas or even do christmas dinner there… She used to love showing off her christmas decorations? so odd??
No. Still for sale. I find it strange for somebody who loves sharing her mundane life online, that to my knowledge, she’s never even mentioned the house is for sale? I’m assuming that’s why she’s not decorating but all seems very weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like flappy and Leo are out with her friend today so another day he’s obviously doing his own thing but not documenting it for some reason 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.