Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in his hot tub sprouting tit and of course the dead come out yet again.So boring and tedious is this prick that his ego needs rubbing constantly by freaks online.No one bleeping cares about your dead relatives from 12 years ago as this hole misses no one.
Let him keep rambling on as it will ensure his Insta engagement will plummet even further. I had 3rd hand embarrassment for him when I saw the Reel of him talking about Maris shitting, ewwwww. All the stupid poses he was making, I was like look at the bellend trying so hard to be funny. Although I don’t know why he doesn’t realise he should be embarrassed the wee boy is still wearing nappies full-time. I still don’t get why they haven’t managed to potty train him as Flapz is home all day. It just proves she leaves him in a corner swirling around in his own mess while she grifts online. Saddos!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Flappy's lips on that Tesco tit Ad they look like bleeping sausages🤮🤮 she really has ruined her face😳😳😳 and whatever she had done to her nose hasn't worked, it looks bigger than ever👃👃

Edit To say Fakey is not working now he's hardly been on Instagram, has he been napping all week or what, except for pet portrait painting🤣🤣🤣 and what's going on with tattle, it's really hard to post with the ads jumping around🙄🙄🙄
Her soup coolers look like a pair of Dunlops

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder why neither of them ever go live, wouldn’t that help them with engagement? Cook along live with flappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anything to virtue-signal-enable , with these people.

Woe is me

Etc etc

duck off.

The only thing these three shysters need is a swift kick up the arse.

Reactions: 20
I wonder why neither of them ever go live, wouldn’t that help them with engagement? Cook along live with flappy.
I’ve never known anybody as obsessed with Instagram as he is that doesn’t go live. Then I think about when he did his lives with OK for DOI and his live with the Speakmans and remember exactly why he won’t go live. He’s not brave enough and can’t take the truth tellers that like to comment 😂
---
Cook along with flappy🤣🤣Can you imagine that did make me🤣🤣
Wouldn’t be cook along, it would be burn along 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gonna have to do another £25 voucher giveaway to get the likes up on this one. How bleeping embarrassing for her honestly give it up Soph.
I just saw that and only 1 comment in 15 hours as well 🙄. Tescos would be well impressed with the engagement on that, if they were actually employing her 😉😂
She’s put it on tiktok as well 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are probably going to use the gifted tickets today😡Better bring some extra cash as prices seem ridiculous for food and the rides.👍She seriously needs to give her head a wobble and go find a job.He is seriously deluded if he thinks his career is ever going to take off.No regular income they must be in so much debt👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if you can buy likes on instagram but she had 120 ish likes for hours and then all of a sudden she’s just got 300 or so more in the space of half an hour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just saw that to lol.How pathetic that she buys followers and now buying likes🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.