Jake Quickenden #91 Presenter, singer, artist, minger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a while since we've heard him waffling in his bath tub!!!! Probably took him all morning to come up with, dont feel tit if your loved ones aren't there this Christmas.

OK I wont cos you told me not too 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so angry at this video. I know people deal with grief in all sorts of ways but he seriously doesn’t come across as missing his brother or father at all. He thinks he’s clever but he just looks like a dick with his smug chat. I’m not after any sympathy at all but we have had a couple of close family pass away over the past year plus other health worries and no way would I say to anybody sad that the moment will pass and it’s ok to feel like this. I listen and am listened too. Nobody is aware other than one or two close to me how I actually feel. Unless he’s going to get off his lazy arse to raise awareness of loss/grief/cancer on his platform (without being paid for it) then he can duck off.
Absolutely this. Maybe it's his guilty conscience but he's a wanker. He only cares about himself. I could fill a room up with people missing this Christmas. I always think of good memories and smile. They are here in spirit and wouldn't want me sad. Death is a part of life and the pain does ease over the years. At this time of year we have candles lit in my house for those that have passed and lay wreaths at the cemetery.

He is a disgusting creature. Its all fake. That's why he uses the same old photos all the time. He never cared about them in life did he?

Scumbag.
---
Is it me or does his face look really fat 🤣
That'll be coke bloat and alcohol. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s got a weird face that has loads of sharp edges on it. Very odd 😂

He’s messed with his face at some point as it’s so odd but the weird weight loss and health kick has made him look awful as well.

Do we reckon Lapland is tomorrow? They will be milking that pretending to be the worlds best parents.

Will have to keep a tally of how many days he spends quality time with Leo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He thinks the chats in the waterbutt are deep and meaningful .. they make me wonder how anyone can be so self absorbed, I have lost one's that I miss but I've never just sat in me pants in a bucket in the garden to talk about them. I have more respect for them then that my daughters best friend died when they were 9 so every year on her birthday we just donate to gosh in her name my kids grandparents we honour by looking after their resting places,by photos,talking about the amongst ourselves,a special ornament on the tree.not by telling social media and using them for sympathy and to TRY to get jobs. We have more respect for them than that .
Also I've sent a few are back at the ice baths this week..and the others have all broke actual ice to get in them.. im just surprised he hasn't popped some radox in his might be cos flapz ain't grited any yet.

Also I'm a new nanny still only in 40s but even my mums hands don't look as old as hers..
What makes me laugh is flappy posting that knowing she got this for FREE because she is skint yet we are in a cost of living crisis and she thinks people have spare money to buy vouchers for a bleeping spa !!

not everybody gets FREEBIES daily

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s got a weird face that has loads of sharp edges on it. Very odd 😂

He’s messed with his face at some point as it’s so odd but the weird weight loss and health kick has made him look awful as well.

Do we reckon Lapland is tomorrow? They will be milking that pretending to be the worlds best parents.

Will have to keep a tally of how many days he spends quality time with Leo.
He’s been home 6 days and yet to see him spend any quality time with him and like we’ve said before, if he had, he’d have filmed it. Still convinced the pair of them are going to piss off on an adult only break at some stage in the next four weeks. My guess would be he’ll spend about 3 days in total with him. Lapland, Xmas Day and one other 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Their lives are so boring they can't maintain any interest.
WTF are they thinking? Lazy workshy scroungers. I hate people like this.
She's are bleeping thick as two short planks.
His muvver is the sort of person we keep at arms-length.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can definitely feel nasty arse vibes from Zelda.Last year when flaps went to yet another free stay in the cottage with the kids😳Zelda was waiting for a visit and flaps was a no show.As a clean freak I can imagine having her round for Christmas would make anyone uncomfortable.They use Zelda for a babysitting and she uses the surname for some kind of laughable fame🤣

Reactions: 17
and as the rinsing of I’m a celeb finishes for another year, the interviews about DOI have started already 😴 So clearly touting for ‘work’ from it again this year by making sure he mentions he still watches it and the fact he won it 🙄. I’m hoping for OK lives again after last year 😂
Other thing I’ve noticed all these interviews are mentioning about this YT shorts so he’s only obviously getting them because of this. Even speaking on the radio about it as well by the looks of things.
Even Trish Adudu is pissing herself laughing at him "talking pets" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can definitely feel nasty arse vibes from Zelda.Last year when flaps went to yet another free stay in the cottage with the kids😳Zelda was waiting for a visit and flaps was a no show.As a clean freak I can imagine having her round for Christmas would make anyone uncomfortable.They use Zelda for a babysitting and she uses the surname for some kind of laughable fame🤣
Thirsty old bag desperately wants a bit of tele 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This big job he's been hinting at has got to be you tube shorts. He thinks he's bleeping made it and is the next big you tube star

• Haha
There’s something really off about Jake. You just know the Instagram version is not the actual Jake and I bet he’s pretty vile to live with. There poor little boy stands no chance at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha the state of his syrup in that bucket🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so he's been home for 6 days so far and has spent zero time with Gail, cos if he had it would have been documented on Instagram. Probably gonna be the Lapland UK grifted freebie this weekend🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Do we reckon when the hobbit wardrobe doors are fully open, Fakey will come out?
Remember when Fakey used to zoom in on her leaving the sliding wardrobe doors open and it annoyed him? I wonder if this is what she’s doing? Or trolling us? Or her wardrobe is fit to burst she can’t close the doors? Or it’s a free wardrobe and badly fitted? Either way I’d be rethinking where to shoot my ‘hauls’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.