Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is they get gifted stuff to advertise for said company. If they arnt going to promote the company /product they arnt with holding their end of the deal. In the end they won't get anything
I know 🤷🏻‍♀️ She did tag and link the company that gifted the tree but failed to mention it was a freebie. He didn’t even do that. Then look at the hotels he’s obviously been gifted so far on this tour but again not once has he declared it. I suppose by mentioning the places that’s all the promotion they need. Don’t understand it myself. I’m not going anywhere or buying anything from a company who gifts to influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What in the name of ‘Cover Girl’ is going on here?
😂🤡
IMG_4283.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Surprised he posted this. He looks awful, looks like he has had work done (cheaply) and makes him look older and plastic...like a real housewife.

Looks like Rylan if you ordered him off Temu and had melted a bit.

View attachment 2613093
He can’t afford any procedures, no matter how cheap. It’s only FaceTune. His pouting makes me sick!

Where is the obligatory photo of Maris shovelling today?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Where is the obligatory photo of Maris shovelling today?
It’s still only early 😉 plus he got dreadful engagement on that reel he posted of him yesterday so he’s probably thinking of other ways to use him instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sharing Maris eating his crisps again. And hid the likes on his new post.

• Haha
  • Wow
🐔So he is going to take a pic of all the people that say hello to him.....WTF is the matter with him....sad individual 🙄 I couldn't be arsed to keep getting my phone out and posting pics....Attention seeking bleep needs help from a professional.....

• Haha
Sharing Maris eating his crisps again. And hid the likes on his new post.
Sharing again to try and up the engagement on it 🙄 might as well hide the likes on that one as well, for the good sharing it will do. Not even 3,000 likes - embarrassing 😂
On another note anyone think he realises what an absolute tool he was for getting that tattoo done? Seems to hide it at every given opportunity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sharing again to try and up the engagement on it 🙄 might as well hide the likes on that one as well, for the good sharing it will do. Not even 3,000 likes - embarrassing 😂
On another note anyone think he realises what an absolute tool he was for getting that tattoo done? Seems to hide it at every given opportunity.
Bet he was either 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷or ❄❄❄❄❄❄ off his tits when he got it done
Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God what an attention-seeking prick. He needs a psychiatric assessment.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
God he's SO bleeping BORING.

Hope people tell him to duck off tomorrow. If I greeted someone on my daily dog walk and they asked for a selfie I'd assume they were a weirdo and tell them to get bent.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bet he stunk when he went in for that breakfast. I wouldn't have let him in.

408244501_694953156147440_9223300211220747523_n.jpg
407979535_3728476570757501_5616586117737231302_n.jpg

---
Flapz has taken Gail to Colchester Zoo. They must have an annual pass.

408141901_271657998834814_7098562775560448574_n.jpg
407718133_1085453599278444_1678201646608047899_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
🐔So he is going to take a pic of all the people that say hello to him.....WTF is the matter with him....sad individual 🙄 I couldn't be arsed to keep getting my phone out and posting pics....Attention seeking bleep needs help from a professional.....
It's not normal behaviour.

• Haha
I think Fakey is posting little 'Easter eggs' for us Tattlers. He knows damn well Chazza Dawson lives in Lytham. He reads on here & sees the jokes about the two of them meeting. Fakey we see you and through you. Don't ever try & outsmart us.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Urgh, her put-on fake voice must take so much effort to keep up. I see she's not shown her lips since. Hopefully she had a massive reaction and they look like a baboon's hole.

407711847_320276244157059_3244809916309083066_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.