Jake Quickenden #90 Fakey's sad life, pizza-faced wife, potato for a son and a bigot for a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to our @bluecups for our brilliant thread title! 😘

Well, what can I say. The grifting is getting out-of-control and is seriously angering the Fakeys now.

We had Flapz talking about her stress alopecia and after numerous skin treatments, still has a pizza face! We also saw what could only be described as the saddest video ever showing the pair of them a few years ago. The ageing process has not been very kind to say the least. Both look completely dead behind the eyes and Flapz's soul has been completely sucked out of her by her dementor 'husband'. They truly are wearing the faces that they both deserve!

Fakey couldn't make the Shining Star Awards at No. 10 but Polly went instead. He made a video for Sarcoma which Polly shared which was a damn cheek as they never received a penny from his fight purse.

He appeared on Lorraine a couple of times talking about IACGMOH. Hopefully, this will be the last year they need the prick.

Flapz started acting all charitable by announcing she would be making donations to a Colchester Food Bank but asking children's brands to DIRECTLY contact her! 🀬 As we all know, these two parasites haven't got a charitable bone in their bodies. 🀬

Zelda made racist comments about the black family on Corrie and that they don't bring anything to the show and they're only there for diversity reasons! 🀬

Flapz managed to grift Lapland UK tickets and it looks like a free Christmas tree will be winging it's way to their Colchester shithole house.

Fakey made a round trip of 240 odd miles from Cardiff to Chadwell Heath to get his ugly mug on TV again to play charity football. Pure desperation. πŸ’―

A fuller recap can be found in Wiki5/6.

Carry on Fakeys! πŸ’—

Previous thread:-

---
Does he pay people to do this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thank you Queen @CrazyBaldhead :coronation:β™₯

I shall celebrate by running around topless in my garden which despite being in freezing cold rural Wales looks just like Arizona right now. Gonna rustle up some slimy scrambled eggs, film myself having a piss just like Zelda and pour battery acid over my face to get the "Sophie Church" look. duck it, may even get in the water butt as I don't have the social media following necessary to grift an outdoor ice bath barrel. Perhaps could combine the pissing like Zelda bit whilst I'm submerged in the water butt just like our beloved Fakey does.

GRIFTED CHRISTMAS TREES ALL ROUND!!!!
πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well done @bluecups on your thread title win and as always thanks for the recap and keeping the fantastic wiki up to date @CrazyBaldhead ❀
Let’s see what December brings barring the grifted tree and trip. Only another week of TFM until mid January, so he’s going to be desperately looking for TV β€˜work’ while he’s on his 5 week break. Probably hoping for something regular so he can bin the tour off. Good luck with that. Here’s hoping he does the OK lives for DOI again 🀭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
πŸ”Ponces the pair of them...Still give it 5 years and the surge of influencers would of run its course hopefully ...ps hope the pine needles drop quick and the tree is brown before Xmas day πŸ˜€....I'm a nice person really, but with that pair they make my other side come out...Gemini....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone think he’s gonna pull another sickie before his 5 week break? I think he will 😊

I didn’t watch it but I think Pete Wickes was on Lorraine again this morning talking about Sam. I think this is the last year fakey is gonna be able to get any airtime on Lorraine talking about IAC.

It’s been ages now since he’s managed to even get the voiceover competitions on loose women. If he was well liked he’d be doing regular competitions on there and Lorraine by now. It’s so bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
New thread, both still massive cunts
Hope the grifted tree falls over and crushes the syrup wearing prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey Everyone …

Big shout out to @CrazyBaldhead for being the thread master & wiki queen - you are truly a good one. ❀
I often wonder what it would be like if all the gang from this thread met up …..

So basically she required an β€œoffice” to email prospective brands to get freebies & order clothes to send back after making reels.

You can tell his freebies are at the end of the road now, taking photos of food. His breakfast ? duck, I know his craic is the absolute worst. He literally has ZERO CRAIC - ZERO. Why would anyone want to be around someone soo self involved ? So self obsessed ? So thirty for 3 mins of tv time ….

It’s beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hes gonna be insufferable on his 5 week break. Making out he's the best dad and it's the best Christmas ever all whilst eye bleeping the camera. No doubt dopey will have more skincare treatmens that work in no way whatsoever. Just make her ugly mush worse, all deserved. Imagine five weeks of him having to put on the fake family man act whilst also trying to reach the height of superstardom on Instagram, bleeping ugly prick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why is he wearing another hideous ring on top of his also hideous wedding band? Never known a male wear 2 rings on their wedding finger πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Not saying it’s expensive but he’s certainly been splashing the cash on himself since the fight πŸ™„

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is he wearing another hideous ring on top of his also hideous wedding band? Never known a male wear 2 rings on their wedding finger πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Not saying it’s expensive but he’s certainly been splashing the cash on himself since the fight πŸ™„
He likes his finger in a ring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought he had a really bad back on Monday that needed physio so how did he manage to play football on Wednesday - obviously another Fakey miracle - that πŸ’© is such a f🀬ing liar

• Angry
Legend🀣🀣Where do these freaks come from.More food posts and his love of himself is of the scale lately.Horrid boring narcissistic prick.
IMG_8991.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Legend🀣🀣Where do these freaks come from.More food posts and his love of himself is of the scale lately.Horrid boring narcissistic prick.View attachment 2603783
Luca sounds like a nauseating little bleep - GOAT ? Of bleeping what exactly ? Eye bleeping himself ? Seriously, tell me what he’s the GOAT OF ?

I’ll wait Luca you sycophantic duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yet another picture of his food. Who honestly gives a duck!

405242268_881139510007789_5501581662547181189_n.jpg
405519086_684306807140268_7283143251918275895_n.jpg

---
More SCROTE than GOAT. 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s the fact whenever some sad sap puts him on their stories and compliments him, the self obsessed bleep has to share it on his own social media 🀒 do any other z listers do this? As for another β€˜food’ picture (if you can call it that), he thinks he’s trolling us πŸ˜‚ Good to see he still reads here constantly πŸ˜‰πŸ€­

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the fact whenever some sad sap puts him on their stories and compliments him, the self obsessed bleep has to share it on his own social media 🀒 do any other z listers do this? As for another β€˜food’ picture (if you can call it that), he thinks he’s trolling us πŸ˜‚ Good to see he still reads here constantly πŸ˜‰πŸ€­
And he had smoked salmon again! He's really pushing the boat out there! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.