Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Why is he wearing another hideous ring on top of his also hideous wedding band? Never known a male wear 2 rings on their wedding finger πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Not saying it’s expensive but he’s certainly been splashing the cash on himself since the fight πŸ™„
He likes his finger in a ring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm part of one of the biggest Strictly Come dancing groups on Facebook (Strictly is my secret guilty pleasure haha). Someone posted asking "Who would you like to see on next year's Strictly". There were 82 responses, many people giving lists of who they'd like to see.

I read all 82 comments and guess how many times Fakey's name was mentioned?

None. Not fucking once.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So, she's begged for some semi-permanent lip treatment whilst her son is delayed and has communication problems, is still in nappies and has a bottle at nearly three, her marriage is a sham, her old man is in the closet, her skin has more craters than the moon, and her nose is collapsing!

That's priorities!

---
That lip colour sure brings out the Ronnie Corbett eyebrows, the receding hairline, the face craters, the man jaw and the collapsing nose!

Bewful, just bewful! πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20231204-165343~2.png
Screenshot_20231204-165355~2.png
Screenshot_20231204-170401~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

StrictlyNoFakey

Fucking asshole, why can’t he just show some respect for his elders! Showing up at a tea dance in a jacket with nowt underneath, taking the piss out of the folk who are there - absolute asshole, and the girls are just as bad for laughing and encouraging him!

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
New thread, both still massive cunts
Hope the grifted tree falls over and crushes the syrup wearing prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bluecups

VIP Member
I think the Lorraine show uses him when nobody else is available (I agree he probably just does it for expenses, no actual fee). He bangs on about IACGMOOH but he wasn't first choice for that, he was a last minute replacement.

I just tried googling to find out how much he got paid, couldn't find anything but this popped up. It's funny AF -

According to The Mirror, Jake will be raking in a six-figure salary next year, thanks to modelling, music releases and personal appearances, all of which are being put in place by his management.

There are offers already being discussed for modelling and other projects and he finally has the money from his appearance on the show to go into the studio and make the music he wants.

2015 is going to be a huge year for Jake, this is just the beginning.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
The more I think about this cunt and that MMA fight the more I get wound up, he should of been disqualified πŸ’― they trained for all that time for him to just aggressively punch someone in the face it was meant to be show casing mixed martial arts and he was so fucking desperate to β€˜win’ he showed his true colours 😑 wish someone would take this cunt out like seriously either run the cunt over or just rip that syrup off his head like that lad did in catfish. He is a vile and the grifting is disgusting I haven’t heard back from Lapland Uk yet which doesn’t surprise me but I will keep messaging everyone who gives anything to these freeloading in the closet pizza faced thick as fuck cunts

p.s I woke up and chose violence

• Haha
  • Heart

Abetterusername

I'm actually loving the Secret Santa gift, that's high level shade. It's a reminder that he's meant to be an ambassador for that charity and pointedly ensuring the money goes straight to them and not via Fakey.

Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Thank you Queen @CrazyBaldhead :coronation:β™₯

I shall celebrate by running around topless in my garden which despite being in freezing cold rural Wales looks just like Arizona right now. Gonna rustle up some slimy scrambled eggs, film myself having a piss just like Zelda and pour battery acid over my face to get the "Sophie Church" look. Fuck it, may even get in the water butt as I don't have the social media following necessary to grift an outdoor ice bath barrel. Perhaps could combine the pissing like Zelda bit whilst I'm submerged in the water butt just like our beloved Fakey does.

GRIFTED CHRISTMAS TREES ALL ROUND!!!!
πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Haha
  • Heart